JFL If your letting Fin HATERS make you lose your Hair and LIFE (Hairlets GTFIH)

FUE Mogger

FUE Mogger

Bronze
Dont COPE. Its not "mAtuRe hAirLinE" Your LOSING your hair and Fin Is the only thing stopping that (Or Dut,RU but Fin is the first step)
No Oil is gonna help.No Tiktok Rosemary Oil, No "Better diet" :lul: Now why is FINASTERIDE Good?
-Denser, Darker, BETTER Hair
-You Keep Your Hair
-Regrowth Most Likely
-Collagen Benefits
- Testosterone Increase from 10-20% (You Become a High T Beast if you already were)
-You dont go Fucking Bald and become a PermaCel or GrannyMagnet "at Best" (if you Have Otherwise DOM features) :forcedsmile:
Miserable High INHIB Niggas on the net are seething that Low Inhib Future Chads (You) that wont worry about Hair and wants you to get Raped by the Norwood reaper (like them) so you become invisible.

If Your Young it works better i have noticed (anecdotally, but almost always), but obviously if your Under 18 Or still wants to DHTMaxx until your early 20s) Dont Touch it. Its up to you which one is your priority) After That it is OF NO USE EXCEPT COOKING your Hairline.

I Almost Listened to Fin Fear-Mongering and was rapidly losing my Mind and Hair, The Choice was Easy. Now i have none of those problems.
My Reccesion DISSAPEARED over one WEEKEND I SWEAR, (i am 19)

"wHaT aBoUt MUHH FiN siDe eFFecTs" Nigga they are NOT Real IF Your above average in T imho. A lot of it is just NOCEBO (Highly recommend understanding this before starting) AND There you have it No More Hairloss Stress, Peace of Mind and HAIR Which 97% of Men NEED to be Good looking.

Obviously Fin Only wont work if your like Norwood 4 Plus, But Get on It Anyway + Hair Transplant (Brutal wouldnt be needed if you started at Norwood IMMEDIATE Reccession)
Remember, the sooner the better. : r/tressless

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Kazey, curryascenderr and 13 others
FACK this Stupid Supposed "Looksmax" site
I post high iq Motivation for Hair. = 000, Few Greycels lurking in the shadows
"GIGASTACY Fogbattle" = 10 Indians in the 1st Minute Releasing at Pixels on a screen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, curryascenderr, Jnumber01 and 6 others
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-17 02.36.26.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-17 02.36.26.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Nirvana
Finasteride is life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, GabachoCopium, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
ur retarted hair takes 5 months to a year to grow back on fin not a weekend

I am on finasteride and I know there are more cons than pros for the average person. The libido decrease after a couple months is very real and is not fun. Once I get married I plan on getting off it.

The reason no one is responding is because you are too autistic. Finasteride is not a good drug but it is the only good thing we have for hairloss rn.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CFW432, FUE Mogger and Saint Casanova

I am on finasteride and I know there are more cons than pros for the average person. The libido decrease after a couple months is very real and is not fun. Once I get married I plan on getting off it.

The reason no one is responding is because you are too autistic. Finasteride is not a good drug but it is the only good thing we have for hairloss rn.
Ru is much better and side effect free, if you react well.

Dont COPE. Its not "mAtuRe hAirLinE" Your LOSING your hair and Fin Is the only thing stopping that (Or Dut,RU but Fin is the first step)
No Oil is gonna help.No Tiktok Rosemary Oil, No "Better diet" :lul: Now why is FINASTERIDE Good?
-You Keep Your Hair
-Regrowth Most Likely
-Collagen Benefits
- Testosterone Increase from 10-20% (You Become a High T Beast if you already were)
-You dont go Fucking Bald and become a PermaCel or GrannyMagnet "at Best" (if you Have Otherwise DOM features) :forcedsmile:
Miserable High INHIB Niggas on the net are seething that Low Inhib Future Chads (You) that wont worry about Hair and wants you to get Raped by the Norwood reaper (like them) so you become invisible.

If Your Young it works better i have noticed (anecdotally, but almost always), but obviously if your Under 18 Or still wants to DHTMaxx until your early 20s) Dont Touch it. Its up to you which one is your priority) After That it is OF NO USE EXCEPT COOKING your Hairline.

I Almost Listened to Fin Fear-Mongering and was rapidly losing my Mind and Hair, The Choice was Easy. Now i have none of those problems.

"wHaT aBoUt MUHH FiN siDe eFFecTs" Nigga they are NOT Real IF Your above average in T imho. A lot of it is just NOCEBO (Highly recommend understanding this before starting) AND There you have it No More Hairloss Stress, Peace of Mind and HAIR Which 97% of Men NEED to be Good looking.

Obviously Fin Only wont work if your like Norwood 4 Plus, But Get on It Anyway + Hair Transplant (Brutal wouldnt be needed if you started at Norwood IMMEDIATE Reccession)

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I’m balding at 18 bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, FUE Mogger and cooldude1231
finasteride is sides-free if you're not a subhuman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055 and FUE Mogger
Ru is much better and side effect free, if you react well.
its effective but not worth it over finasteride.

Nobody knows what happens with the long-term use of RU. Who knows if it causes cancer or heart problems down the line.

There are multiple reports of heart-related side effects with RU and the creator of it abandoned it without any explanation why, if you have a product that is better than finasteride and can make you millions why abandon it?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Saint Casanova

Your the Retard nigga obviously you need to have Hight T in general. I literally said it.
This Post was encouraging Future Chads (High T Prerequisite)

Not my fault Niggers Cant read, Hope you handle Fin better and join the Fin Supporting Agenda :love:

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
I’m balding at 18 bro
Brootal Low Dose Top Fin or Like i told, you decide if you need to Cling on to DHT any longer
It could do you good tbh to DHT Max and make a Hair comeback later on(y)

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo, boss8055 and 97baHater
its effective but not worth it over finasteride.

Nobody knows what happens with the long-term use of RU. Who knows if it causes cancer or heart problems down the line.

There are multiple reports of heart-related side effects with RU and the creator of it abandoned it without any explanation why, if you have a product that is better than finasteride and can make you millions why abandon it?
I’ve read a little bit about it: seems like it was going well through phase 2 but they actually scrapped it for financial reasons mainly since fin was already widely used and effective.

The heart related sides seem to go away once you stop taking it. I don’t see how it can cause permanent damage since it only temporarily blocks the androgen receptor. It doesn’t degrade it or destroy it.

There’s no mechanism of action whereby using an anti androgen would cause cancer or any kind unless the carrier is carcinogenic.

The reason why people use it is that it blocks all androgens from the scalp including testo. It’s a good addition to fin if your hair loss is really bad. You can also use RU to protect yourself from steroid cycle hair loss.

People here are taking sarms with worse safety profiles and unknown profiles, don’t see why taking RU is looked down upon here.

Your the Retard nigga obviously you need to have Hight T in general. I literally said it.

Not my fault Niggers Cant read, Hope you handle Fin better and join the Fin Supporting Agenda :love:
You can’t even spell or write properly jfl. Stop giving out pharmaceutical advice. You have no clue.

You can’t even spell or write properly jfl. Stop giving out pharmaceutical advice. You have no clue.
"i have no clue about my own experiences and opinions:forcedsmile::feelsuhh:
If you were as smart as you act you would know some have English as a secondary language

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
"i have no clue about my own experiences and opinions:forcedsmile::feelsuhh:
If you were as smart as you act you would know some have English as a secondary language
Besides that, a lot of the things you said are down right wrong.

It's not as simple as having a high T as a prerequisite for finasteride. I have done years of research on finasteride and sides are a case by case thing. And I would say that the majority of men on finasteride have varying levels of libido reduction.

Its funny because when someone says finasteride does not affect libido there is a huge problem with that, yet dht is proven to help with sex drive. When someone says antidepressants cause low libido no one argues.

When I first started finasteride I had problems with gynecomastia sides for months. You would assume that its the estradiol right? But that's not the case my estradiol was in range and so was Testosterone. Finasteride sides are not caused by a lack of testosterone.

Dht is a potent estrogen antagonizer and some men need it more than others for things like sex drive and gyno.

Its gotten a lot better after I switched to liposomal finasteride. Still libido is not that great.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
It's not as simple as having a high T as a prerequisite for finasteride. I have done years of research on finasteride and sides are a case by case thing. And I would say that the majority of men on finasteride have varying levels of libido reduction.

Its funny because when someone says finasteride does not affect libido there is a huge problem with that, yet dht is proven to help with sex drive. When someone says antidepressants cause low libido no one argues.

When I first started finasteride I had problems with gynecomastia sides for months. You would assume that its the estradiol right? But that's not the case my estradiol was in range and so was Testosterone. Finasteride sides are not caused by a lack of testosterone.

Dht is a potent estrogen antagonizer and some men need it more than others for things like sex drive and gyno.

Its gotten a lot better after I switched to liposomal finasteride. Still libido is not that great.
I like this Theory, makes sense. Just like some peoples Hair Gets brutalised by even the smell of DHT and some could have High DHT and their Hair still wont budge. Probably the way it is with most Bodily functions. That Highlighted part is Just Your Theory is it not?

Also What is Liposomal Finasteride? :dafuckfeels: Why is it better than Fin for you.

I’ve read a little bit about it: seems like it was going well through phase 2 but they actually scrapped it for financial reasons mainly since fin was already widely used and effective.

The heart related sides seem to go away once you stop taking it. I don’t see how it can cause permanent damage since it only temporarily blocks the androgen receptor. It doesn’t degrade it or destroy it.

There’s no mechanism of action whereby using an anti androgen would cause cancer or any kind unless the carrier is carcinogenic.

The reason why people use it is that it blocks all androgens from the scalp including testo. It’s a good addition to fin if your hair loss is really bad. You can also use RU to protect yourself from steroid cycle hair loss.

People here are taking sarms with worse safety profiles and unknown profiles, don’t see why taking RU is looked down upon here.
This is true, But I would still be very cautious about taking drugs that haven't been studied extensively.

Even drugs that are new and have been studied and believed to be safe then released caused problems. Just look at Vioxx which killed over 60,000 people.

Also why I wasn't very keen on finasteride is that the company that made vioxx (Merck) also created finasteride. But I don't really have a choice

I like this Theory, makes sense. Just like some peoples Hair Gets brutalised by even the smell of DHT and some could have High DHT and their Hair still wont budge. Probably the way it is with most Bodily functions. That Highlighted part is Just Your Theory is it not?

Also What is Liposomal Finasteride? :dafuckfeels: Why is it better than Fin for you.
The reason why one person will bald and another wont with the same or higher dht is due to genetics.

People who bald their hair follicle has a genetically higher sensitivity to dht. This is why gay feminine low T men still bald.

I belive that sides are caused by the lack of estrogen antagonization and progesterone inhibition. So yes in theory I do belive more testosterone could counteract estrogen related sides however in men that have hormones in range they would need a supraphysiological level of testosterone to counteract those problems (trt) .

I decided id try liposomal finasteride instead and it seems to help a lot with gyno sensitivity and stuff like that. Liposomal finasteride is a form of topical finasteride but it goes 18x less systemic. Its thought to slowly realse into the scalp and do the work at the follicle other than getting into the blood as much as the alcohol-based topicals do.

Its not cheap but I don't have to use that much so its worth it for me. I use half a dose of 0.5mg topically.

• +1
good thread

• Love it
Great thread OP

Thoughts on microdosing fin at 0.25 4x a week (1mg weekly)

I’m not thinning too bad but one of my temples is receding I’ve been coping by growing hair out to cover forehead

BTW here’s what my DHT looks like via lab work

Test 688
free test 20
IMG 1931

• +1
Great thread OP

Thoughts on microdosing fin at 0.25 4x a week (1mg weekly)

I’m not thinning too bad but one of my temples is receding I’ve been coping by growing hair out to cover forehead

BTW here’s what my DHT looks like via lab work

Test 688
free test 20
View attachment 3183315
Am Ngl i wish i could help but i dont think i know about stuff like that. Your DHT levels already seem low (so maybe Lower T aswell,thankfully not always the case) so you could react different to me. Also whats your age? DM me

@NZb6Air Can you help this fellow?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and copamine
@FUE Mogger topical or pills?

• +1
Making other men hate fin and dut is smart, just reduce your competition lol

• JFL
Making other men hate fin and dut is smart, just reduce your competition lol
High Iq but i became aware of Finas because of Posts like this one when i was a lurker, Had to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and WeiWei
Age? Nowood Stage? Its the same shit, Pills are more convenient so thats what i do.
20 but not losing hair. Was just wondering for curiosity. Don't pills potentially have more side effects? Is there a case in which topical is better? Sorry if the questions are stupid but idk much about this topic

• +1
Stop recommending fin.

That shit is dangerous and im not even joking. Once you have a proper understanding of its mechanisms you would never touch it again, let alone recommend it to teenagers still going through puberty.

The only solution and cure to hairloss is a hair transplant. There is zero need for FIN as that's ancient technology.

If you cant pay a few thousand for a hair transplant then you have bigger problems to worry about than your hair, such as what meal your going to eat tomorrow.

20 but not losing hair. Was just wondering for curiosity. Don't pills potentially have more side effects? Is there a case in which topical is better? Sorry if the questions are stupid but idk much about this topic
I guess Topical goes a little less systemic but it still goes giga systemic, You can think of a good Protocal if you are really worried ,Like Doing Topical Every other day or Oral ( M, W , F) and then ramp it up.

Research this stuff and think of a good dose. Some people take 0.2 G and it works for them. But Finasteride is a really potent drug at the end of the day and its all relatively the same. Go to R/Tressles and see which doses works for some people.

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and davinci
Stop recommending fin.

That shit is dangerous and im not even joking. Once you have a proper understanding of its mechanisms you would never touch it again, let alone recommend it to teenagers still going through puberty.

The only solution and cure to hairloss is a hair transplant. There is zero need for FIN as that's ancient technology.

If you cant pay a few thousand for a hair transplant then you have bigger problems to worry about than your hair, such as what meal your going to eat tomorrow.
Retard
"but obviously if your Under 18 Or still wants to DHTMaxx until your early 20s) Dont Touch it."

Made this Bolded Big Text just for that reason.
I also am just sharing my experiences Not even gonna adress the "jUsT gEt a HaIr tRa- Bullshit, Some guy losing his hair wont stop losing hair just by Moving Hair from the back of the head to his Frontal area

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, boss8055 and nofap
Jfl at taking fin at 19
Should atleast wait until 24 if your mpb isn’t aggressive

• JFL
Jfl at taking fin at 19
Should atleast wait until 24 if your mpb isn’t aggressive
Not Taking Chances buddy, you NEED Ideal Lookz in your Youth

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and boss8055
Retard
"but obviously if your Under 18 Or still wants to DHTMaxx until your early 20s) Dont Touch it."

Made this Bolded Big Text just for that reason.
I also am just sharing my experiences Not even gonna adress the "jUsT gEt a HaIr tRa- Bullshit, Some guy losing his hair wont stop losing hair just by Moving Hair from the back of the head to his Frontal area
Yes he will.

And the future is body to head transplants. Chest hair, arm hair, beard hair. Replacing the hair cells means the hair wont get nuked by dht anymore. And other parts of the body hair cells are resistant to DHT meaning you dont need Fin even post recovery.

This is scientifically a fact. 100% true. Hairloss is solved. There's no magic pill. Either you get a hair transplant or keep taking drugs that only slow down your hairloss by a fraction while destroying your natural hormonal cycles as well as a myriad of other issues.

Fin does not solve hairloss. Its not a cure. Hair transplant is the only cure for hairloss that exists. You get it, and your done. No tranny pills

Last edited:
Yes he will.

And the future is body to hair transplants. Replacing the hair cells means the hair wont get nuked by dht anymore.

This is scientifically a fact. No reasoning or cope behind it. Hairloss is solved. Theres no magic pill. Either you get a hair transplant or keep taking drugs that only slow down your hairloss by a fraction while destroying your natural hormonal cycles as well as a myriad of other issues
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
-You Keep Your Hair
-Regrowth Most Likely
-Collagen Benefits

learn difference between your and you're

• +1
Hairline grew back over the weekend.
Someone nuke this thread

• WTF
finasteride made me lose 2 inches of dicksize

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FUE Mogger, piec and Saint Casanova
Stop recommending fin.

that awkward moment when u realize most doctors wont even give you hair transplant if you don't take fin after the transplant

• +1
that awkward moment when u realize most doctors wont even give you hair transplant if you don't take fin after the transplant
fin is pure poison

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
fin is pure poison
ur right im sorry i forgot its really bad for you. Nvm ur right no one should ever take fin its horrible DO NOT TAKE FIN

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
That’s impossible. Or you probably have weaker erections.
Same happened to me. I also got gyno and stopped feeling attraction toward women. Please never take fin I’m begging u bro don’t make my mistakes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FUE Mogger, MoggerGaston and Saint Casanova
Same happened to me. I also got gyno and stopped feeling attraction toward women. Please never take fin I’m begging u bro don’t make my mistakes
That’s why I take RU. Miracle drug 👍🏻

Fin poisoned our water supply, burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses!

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
That’s impossible. Or you probably have weaker erections.
maybe, it's hard to tell. But once i started taking fin things seemed to get worse; Weaker erections resulting in smaller dicksize.

if you take fin I recommend to first measure your dick-size and get a good baseline of how horny and energetic you are. then see how fin affect you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover and Saint Casanova
And even so, what’s the solution for norwoodcels? Wear a wig 😂