JFL if you're not LARPMAXXING!!

Deleted member 13325

Deleted member 13325

Maghrebi bad boy
In this video Looksmaximus talks about how he was LARPING as a special forces officer on his Tinder. The video blackpilled me hard, you can LARP as anything you want on OLD apps - club promoter, firefighter, athlete, etc. Obviously you need the looks as well, but it is very legit for statusmaxxing. The same guy as a normie office worker vs. special forces officer will be viewed very differently in terms of SMV.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6695 and 2 others
You also forgot to mention this guy larped as special forces because he's 6' 4" IRL. No one can larp this hard.

Women liked him because they thought he's a soldier and he's about to travel soon (hence why he chose this profession anyway), it's an easy way to get quick pussy but you really need the look JFL

• +1
Reactions: intovoid, mewcoper, mogstar and 4 others
You also forgot to mention this guy larped as special forces because he's 6' 4" IRL. No one can larp this hard.

Women liked him because they thought he's a soldier and he's about to travel soon (hence why he chose this profession anyway), it's an easy way to get quick pussy but you really need the look JFL
Yes he specifically says that you need to be atleast 6' for it to work. And he is 6'3 not 6'. But obviously you can LARP at whatever goes best with you IRL look, like if you dress flashy, etc. you can LARP as a club promoter, DJ, etc.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 13854 and Deleted member 4106
thx for the looksmax advice, i larp as an office wagie with a degree on tinder but i guess i should LARP as something more exciting.

Only old hags care about your work.

Just larp as a club promoter bro:

Large

Sec 47553727 cab3

IMG 4211

Madison beer zack bia 2000

NINTCHDBPICT000551296754

15722558 0 image a 5 1562459836937

31912654 8624219 Dinner date The social media influencer was spotted out to dinne a 3 15973329

(Addison Rae)

EyTGCZ VgAMH98p

IMG 4114

Only old hags care about your work.
Cope.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 9827, Deleted member 13325 and 5 others
Yes he specifically says that you need to be atleast 6' for it to work. And he is 6'3 not 6'. But obviously you can LARP at whatever goes best with you IRL look, like if you dress flashy, etc. you can LARP as a club promoter, DJ, etc.
Based club promoter pill. Look above.

it's weird to see a guy speaking with the incel linguo IRL, espeially with a normie voice like that.

tbhtbh. I should larp as an american foreign exchange student and jbs would eat it up I know they do. I got the accent and everything. they'd fuck anything that's not a local guy, especially neet :feelskek: that's just not exciting for their roast brains :Comfy: so just lie that I'm from usa and still studying, 21yo instead of 27. maybe make a fake id as well so they believe it. you gotta lie if you can once I was a fake ID from getting laid no larp :feelskek: being raised as a 'good kid' cuckold instead of a cunning machiavellian slayer fucks me up ngl :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9827
it's weird to see a guy speaking with the incel linguo IRL, espeially with a normie voice like that.
I think he was on the Lookism forum back in the day. But he is blackpilled and now advocates for whoremaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604