jfl if you're studying some bullshit major in college

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
If you're on this forum you have already lost in life / are behind normies

why rape your life further studying some shit that won't land you a high-paying career

I don't give a shit if you don't "muh enjoy it" Would you rather study some useless fucking course while not having a social life?
(main reason why these bs course takers go to college)

study something difficult and worthwhile, you can afford to go all in, I suggest watching this video

Trades are also a good path, so are some 2-year certificates with some added boot camps on top

DNR THESE COPES:

"Muh wagie, muh escape matrix" stfu loser, you're on this forum which already indicates your below average in some category, do you think you will suddenly become apart of the top 0.01% of normies that can "escape" and actually make a living?

"Muh college is a scam" Its a scam if you don't do what I said and go into some useless fucking degree meant for women to think they are actually achieving something. If you study STEM, or finance, law or something known and credible your starting salary should easily already be above average

"Idc about money" Good luck bro, we'll see if you feel the same in 10 years when you're not only below average socially, you are broke as well

"I already do Insert random side hustle"
Unless you've made enough to last you another lifetime id hedge my bets and still study something worth it, the degree could maybe even help this side hustle

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggkrates, Elijah_leo, Xangsane and 18 others

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
bump

• +1
Exactly.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, descension and 0S4MA

• +1
My bachelor is on B tier, it's over?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, normie_joe and 0S4MA
i’m studying political science at jiao tong

• +1
i have accounting degree

masters in marine science

masters in history

and now studying masters in political science

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii and 0S4MA
solid list but marketing being A tier is bs it’s a shit degree

accounting is by far the best business degree and the most versatile, finance is good too but it’s only amazing if u go to top uni

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, watah, tombradylover and 3 others
Why did this faggot put biology in D tier. Is it excluding or not taking into account people taking biology for med school?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, watah, Chadeep and 1 other person
Why did this faggot put biology in D tier. Is it excluding or not taking into account people taking biology for med school?
The video is about what you can do with bachelors degrees, not masters/phd

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, watah, lemonnz and 3 others
It was isolated to just the bachelors degree

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
solid list but marketing being A tier is bs it’s a shit degree

accounting is by far the best business degree and the most versatile, finance is good too but it’s only amazing if u go to top uni
Yeah thats what Im doing right now, finance at a top uni. I could pivot into quant finance as well

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, owlofathena and Zoom759
TLDR : Engineering, Finance & Business degrees are only worth It.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
stfu wagie IMG 5452

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Shkreliii, watah and 1 other person
@0S4MA it’s not letting me quote u for some reason

top .01% income isn’t hard to achieve, most of the people i know fall into this bracket

you don’t need to go to school to study shit, retard there’s plenty of lectures and books to study

u don’t have to be below average to be on this forum like .is

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Shkreliii
@0S4MA it’s not letting me quote u for some reason

top .01% income isn’t hard to achieve, most of the people i know fall into this bracket

you don’t need to go to school to study shit, retard there’s plenty of lectures and books to study

u don’t have to be below average to be on this forum like .is
"top 0.01% isnt hard to achieve" that sentence contradicts itself, how can it be easy to achieve if 99.9% of people fail.

A degree in a good field mogs that insanely, and lectures and books don't mean shit to an employer

• +1
Reactions: noobs
"top 0.01% isnt hard to achieve" that sentence contradicts itself, how can it be easy to achieve if 99.9% of people fail.

A degree in a good field mogs that insanely, and lectures and books don't mean shit to an employer
it’s not that mentally demanding but it’s just a skill of perception

connections, referrals and competence

u can get into harvard with below average grades if u know the right ppl

Last edited:
it’s not that mentally demanding but it’s just the skill of perception

connections, referrals and competence
doesn't change the fact that most people will not succeed at this, my degree pretty much guarantees me a floor of a 70k by 23 with really no ceiling if I play my cards right. What separates me from the average normie and retards who think they can "escape the matrix" is a rock solid degree

• +1
Reactions: murdah and noobs
u can get into harvard with below average grades if u know the right ppl
:forcedsmile:?

maybe if your apart of the 1% and gave a 1mil+ USD donation

doesn't change the fact that most people will not succeed at this, my degree pretty much guarantees me a floor of a 70k by 23 with really no ceiling if I play my cards right. What separates me from the average normie and retards who think they can "escape the matrix" is a rock solid degree
yeah, i did the math and the chances of me meeting all the people i’ve had by a random chance is a 0.000000252% chance, it’s still way overestimated

why rape your life further studying some shit that won't land you a high-paying career

I don't give a shit if you don't "muh enjoy it" Would you rather study some useless fucking course while not having a social life?

study something difficult and worthwhile, you can afford to go all in, I suggest watching this video

Trades are also a good path, so are some 2-year certificates with some added boot camps on top

DNR THESE COPES:

"Muh wagie, muh escape matrix" stfu loser, you're on this forum which already indicates your below average in some category, do you think you will suddenly become apart of the top 0.01% of normies that can "escape" and actually make a living?

"Muh college is a scam" Its a scam if you don't do what I said and go into some useless fucking degree meant for women to think they are actually achieving something. If you study STEM, or finance, law or something known and credible your starting salary should easily already be above average

"Idc about money" Good luck bro, we'll see if you feel the same in 10 years when you're not only below average socially, you are broke as well

"I already do Insert random side hustle" Unless you've made enough to last you another lifetime id hedge my bets and still study something worth it, the degree could maybe even help this side hustle

Imagine wasting 4 years to start making money.

As a uni grad, don't go to uni period.

Get into a sales role as soon as you can. Many of them will take walk ins. The world is your oyster if you have good social skills.

Down the road if you hate sales then you can get into other types of work like accounting or finance. You can always self study those courses . Build up some income working a high paying job, then take some time off, re skill with courses, and then leveraging your connections from years of doing your work in sales where you meet lots of clients, you could probably get some new job in a different field

TLDR : Engineering, Finance & Business degrees are only worth It.
As a grad in one of those,finance, I woudl recommend no college.

Even my mechanical engineering friend regrets going to college . He's making 75k when some car salesman is making 120k with just a high school diploma no college.

Down the road if you hate sales then you can get into other types of work like accounting or finance.
You arent getting anywhere in high finance with no degree jfl
Imagine wasting 4 years to start making money.

As a uni grad, don't go to uni period.
Most people are not special, the best way to get ahead of people is to study some actually high paying shit in uni. What is your major btw?

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
car salesman is making 120k with just a high school diploma no college.
Do you think just anyone can get this job? Im appealing to the majority, we cant all be car salesmen and many arent making close to 120k

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Political science in C tier

But I can literally do a 2 year law course into a qualified laywer right after so make it make sense

Political science in C tier

But I can literally do a 2 year law course into a qualified laywer right after so make it make sense
its a ranking based solely on bachelors degree not further education

Do you think just anyone can get this job? Im appealing to the majority, we cant all be car salesmen and many arent making close to 120k
Your correct. Its a high wash rate in sales, and it also depends on the dealership. If your in a low traffic area your going to get fucked. High traffic area you'll do fine. And you have no work life balance. Clients come when the work is off, meaning you would work evenings and Saturdays .

But again if you do this job for like 2 years, build up some savings, then study accounting or finance for half a year, and offer to work for free in some top tier financial analyst place to learn the job ground up , you could then after 3-4 months probably land a job their if you show intelligence.

Apply the same logic for programming, etc.

Remember to go as direct as possible. Studying for 4-5 years when the first 2 years are just bullshit introductory and general university courses is stupid. You can learn everything you need to know without uni in 6 months-1 year .

Then offer to work for free temporarily in a company. Show case your portfolio of work. Do a good job. If they don't hire you some place will. Get good experience.

Then larp your expereince

As for companies that would not hire without a degree you can buy a degree online. Nowdays its a worthless piece of paper.

• Hmm...
Whats the point of that
Most degrees don't require further education and if it dose its not that ideal if you're not becoming a docter

Most degrees don't require further education and if it dose its not that ideal if you're not becoming a docter
Its about what u do with ur degree more than anything. Some lazy antisocial nerd with a physics degree wont go as far as a networking individual

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and normie_joe
Most degrees don't require further education and if it dose its not that ideal if you're not becoming a dotter
Medical shit like being a nurse or a doctor is the only thing I would recommend a degree for. Nurse salaries are actually now quite good. And no shortage of work which is also rare.

Even shit like engineering is pointless because your salaries are far less then a program/software developer who can learn without any university courses.

Law if you can just pass the bar then forget about law school. Might be a good field to get into if you have a connection, otherwise your going to be unemployed after graduation.

• Hmm...
But again if you do this job for like 2 years, build up some savings, then study accounting or finance for half a year, and offer to work for free in some top tier financial analyst place to learn the job ground up , you could then after 3-4 months probably land a job their if you show intelligence.

Apply the same logic for programming, etc.
All this is easier said than done and really just hypothetical, and what you described is basically an internship/ CO-OP which students doing degrees get first pick for. You do the job you are preparing for while in university studying.

A degree is the safest route, at any point within that plan you could get fucked easily, a degree is only a waste of time if you make it. I plan on doing several banking internships / CO-OPs while I study so I make money and that place can easily give me a full time position

If you’re not at an elite undergrad you’re already behind hard boyo (no schools >15% acceptance rate)

Even shit like engineering is pointless because your salaries are far less then a program/software developer who can learn without any university courses.

Law if you can just pass the bar then forget about law school. Might be a good field to get into if you have a connection, otherwise your going to be unemployed after graduation.
I dont know why you think companies are just looking for degreeless people with external experince but this never happens. Only in spaces like software can certifications and some bootcamps make up for a degree.

DNR THESE COPES:

"I already do Insert random side hustle" Unless you've made enough to last you another lifetime id hedge my bets and still study something worth it, the degree could maybe even help this side hustle

Its about what u do with ur degree more than anything. Some lazy antisocial nerd with a physics degree wont go as far as a networking individual

To add to this, someone with a gender studies degree who has a plan to use it to become a social worker will succeed more than a socially inept neet with a physics degree that has no clue what to do with it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, try2beme and 0S4MA
All this is easier said than done and really just hypothetical, and what you described is basically an internship/ CO-OP which students doing degrees get first pick for. You do the job you are preparing for while in university studying.

A degree is the safest route, at any point within that plan you could get fucked easily, a degree is only a waste of time if you make it. I plan on doing several banking internships / CO-OPs while I study so I make money and that place can easily give me a full time position
Many grads get fucked despite graduating with internships and good grades. That will lessen the odds greatly but why the fuck woudl you gamble on a CHANCE to do well in internships and get good grades JUST to get a CHANCE to succeed, when trade related work just gives anyone an apprenticeship and automatic raises if you SHOW UP and do Decent Work

No point being a debt slave, and even if you got scholarships like me you still wasted the biggest thing, which is TIME. Your NEVER getting those 4 years back.

I would recommend doing Uni not in your prime years, but when your a old cel , like 30+.

And if your worried about missing the uni experience, which is total bullshit unless your chad btw, just rent out a apartment near a university. None of the clubs check if your actually a student.You can attend all the parties their without wasting the time or debt.

Gender Studies is S+ teir video is racist and the guys a nazi

I dont know why you think companies are just looking for degreeless people with external experince but this never happens. Only in spaces like software can certifications and some bootcamps make up for a degree.
Their not actively looking for them, but if a highly skilled individual showcases their skills they'll hire them. Plenty of companies now days dropped the degree requirements btw.

Why are you so hell bent on getting some degree. You should try out the alternative method listed as time and money is saved. If it doesn't work then you have money saved up and actual job experience before going to uni, something no college student has.

My method is superior

Many grads get fucked despite graduating with internships and good grades. That will lessen the odds greatly but why the fuck woudl you gamble on a CHANCE to do well in internships and get good grades JUST to get a CHANCE to succeed, when trade related work just gives anyone an apprenticeship and automatic raises if you SHOW UP and do Decent Work
Its more of a gamble to say fuck UNI and try to pursue STEM / High finance jobs without the one thing employers care about. If you want to go the trade route that's a completely different game than the corporate world

Last edited:
Why are you so hell bent on getting some degree. You should try out the alternative method listed as time and money is saved. If it doesn't work then you have money saved up and actual job experience before going to uni, something no college student has.
Why would I gamble someone in a million chance to try to make it with no degree in a field where 99% of people have a degree? You;re strategy isn't supior for this simple fact

If I was studying comp sci or doing a trade, then yes fuck the degree, id go get a certification and some bootcamps and be good to go but for the corporate world good luck with your strategy

You have never Heard of diversity hiring buddy. Literal Liberal Arts Grads are made to Manage Software Development Teams. Only Based Organisation is X ( Twitter ) Where Pajeets and Gook workcel. Every other workplace is cucked even in Finance and Stuff.

Literal Liberal Arts Grads are made to Manage Software Development Teams. Only Based Organisation is X ( Twitter ) Where Pajeets and Gook workcel. Every other workplace is cucked even in Finance and Stuff.
And even they still have degrees, JFL if you think they are going to hire some random walking in with his "experience" and 0 formal education to show for it. A good degree mogs rolling the dice, you're all mentioning exceptions to the rule when I'm talking about the majority

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98