JFL it's over for Bengalis

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Sketch 1708836708003

Sketch 1708836712282

I'm having so much fun on this app fr. I could almost screenshot every post. Muslims in the West + online dating apps are a LETHAL combination. Because people weren't matching each other, they decided to create an online forum so both genders could talk to each other JFL. Gender wars on almost every topic I could think of.

Every single post confirms what's incels.is, redpillers and looksmaxxers have been talking about.

@lightskinbengali @Mixed Slayer @yeeyeeslayer @forevermirin @robtical

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Lynxress, forevermirin and 3 others
this is beyond brutal man

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and yeeyeeslayer
I’m assuming the account u censored is urs right

How do you cope on a site with such a high concentration of shitskins tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and yeeyeeslayer
The problem is many women have no choice but to settle for one. My own parents won't let me sister marry outside race or even choose another Bengali (has to be arranged).
Our own women don't

However they care less about men choosing partners. But they don't know our SMV is lower than Mariana Trench.

I’m assuming the account u censored is urs right
Yes but I dont have my pic actually. Just the username but gives away my name. That guy didn't mog me + he's 5'5 (god help him).

How do you cope on a site with such a high concentration of shitskins tbh
Seeing fellow subhumans complain about women is lifefeul tbh.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Imagine going on muzz to shit on bengalis. Why dont these women use the normal dating apps instead? More whites to pick from. Also, wont be limited to your ethnicity like the app.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Gilbert_Durandal and SecularIslamist
what app or site is that?

nvm i got it

Imagine going on muzz to shit on bengalis. Why dont these women use the normal dating apps instead? More whites to pick from. Also, wont be limited to your ethnicity like the app.
Yeah this woman is clearly Bengali and 90% of her likes are Bengali. She wants BWC / BTC / BAC etc.

what app or site is that?
It's Muzz. It's a dating/marriage app but because no one was matching they decided to put all users on a forum as well - now they're throwing shit at each other.

Basically imagine Tinder / Hinge created an online forum on top of their swiping features. Recipe for disaster :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: robtical, lightskinbengali and Deleted member 24929
As brutal as this is, you should be greatful that you’re light skinned and at the looks level that you are face wise, I know things aren’t great because being Bengali puts a big tax on your SMV but it could’ve been wayyyyyy fucking worse if you were darker skinned or sub par facially.

Last edited:
  • +1
As brutal as this is, you should be greatful that you’re light skinned and at the looks level that you are face wise, I know things aren’t great because being Bengali puts a tax on your SMV but it could’ve been wayyyyyy fucking worse if you were darker skinned or sub par facially.
I mog most Bengalis I know that (even height isn't an issue). I've matched with some of the best looking ones off this app (but all ghost / block).

The problem is our SMV has been massively damaged amongst pakis, Arabs and others. Even if I looked like Salludon I'd be heavily taxed. That's why I say I could do better with white girls than MENA / south Asians.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and yeeyeeslayer
Bengals are AASI and BMAC.Already over for them in fact it is already over for 90% of shitskins

• JFL
Bengals are AASI and BMAC.Already over for them in fact it is already over for 90% of shitskins
I will fuck a anatolid villager and ruin her genetics inshallah.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, StuntmanMike and lightskinbengali
I mog most Bengalis I know that (even height isn't an issue). I've matched with some of the best looking ones off this app (but all ghost / block).

The problem is our SMV has been massively damaged amongst pakis, Arabs and others. Even if I looked like Salludon I'd be heavily taxed. That's why I say I could do better with white girls than MENA / south Asians.
the nationality pill is underrated in this community

• +1
lol I've seen bengalis larp as mestizos as a strategy, it's sounds strange and it probably is but it worked for even the short ones.

• Hmm...
the nationality pill is underrated in this community
It's because in the West many young women are artsy liberal hoes whose only racial preference is chad. Sure Indian men are hated / avoided but more because of looks rather than race specifically.

While men are slowly turning nationalist and conservative. No wonder this chart went viral earlier this year.

lol I've seen bengalis larp as mestizos as a strategy, it's sounds strange and it probably is but it worked for even the short ones.
Works in America. Maybe for me and you - my avi looks mexican. Definitely harder in the UK. I get all kinds of guesses abroad tho.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24929
he isn't tryna to slay, sure if your planning on pumping some slut from a dating app and never seeing her again this works but secularislamist is looking for a wife

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and SecularIslamist
It’s over for shitskins in general

What forum is this? :feelswhere:

I will fuck a anatolid villager and ruin her genetics inshallah.
You can only get darker girls than yourself or LTB fat fuck single moms.No Anatolian HTB females will look at you Lol you are too delusional

If you a Bengali just thugmax

You can only get darker girls than yourself or LTB fat fuck single moms.No Anatolian HTB females will look at you Lol you are too delusional
Why are you discouraging him? He just want to find a wife, wish him a good luck though ;)

• +1
What forum is this? :feelswhere:
Muzz app. They created a social feed. Every comment is suifeul.

I just need to larp bhai. I can pull off Mehmet the swarthy Kurd no? Just need to beardmaxxx and I will offer her 20,000 lira per month as disposable income if she joins me in England.

• +1
He is already 30.No trad girl for him even in slums of Mumbai
True Jfl, i have nothing against darker girls than me, I would easily be loyal to her if she has nice personality and take care of me. But op just want lighter skinned girl, and even go far as to bashing his own nationality girls, refused to arrangemarriagemaxx.

• JFL
@StuntmanMike my avi (female filter) looks Anatolid. I just want my Anatoliald looksmatch a.k.a Ozge Torer.

True Jfl, i have nothing against darker girls than me, I would easily be loyal to her if she has nice personality and take care of me. But op just want lighter skinned girl, and even go far as to bashing his own nationality girls, refused to arrangemarriagemaxx.
I don't mind light skinned girls as me nigger. Yes I don't want poojeeta who tf does? I don't find dark brown attractive on girls (water). A good 25% of Bengalis are light enough, 80% of pakis are light enough.

Facial features are another thing tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62796
Yeah this woman is clearly Bengali and 90% of her likes are Bengali. She wants BWC / BTC / BAC etc.

It's Muzz. It's a dating/marriage app but because no one was matching they decided to put all users on a forum as well - now they're throwing shit at each other.

Basically imagine Tinder / Hinge created an online forum on top of their swiping features. Recipe for disaster :lul::lul::lul:
Do these women have other date app too? If they do, why are they bothering with muzz? Are they expecting magical chaddam to appear and simp for her ass? If not, why do they not go on other app and try luck? Is it lost cause cuz against white women?

I don't mind light skinned girls as me nigger. Yes I don't want poojeeta who tf does? I don't find dark brown attractive on girls (water). A good 25% of Bengalis are light enough, 80% of pakis are light enough.

Facial features are another thing tho
Ok bhai.

I just need to larp bhai. I can pull off Mehmet the swarthy Kurd no? Just need to beardmaxxx and I will offer her 20,000 lira per month as disposable income if she joins me in England.
You can't betabuxxx like this.Even kurds wouldn't accept this.Maybe syrians or other arab war victims accept this.What 20k liras that should be at least 5k$ That is even for syrian girls and it isn't worth

nationality pill is real,

it basically states that nationalities have SMV,

2 carbon copies of you, but if one comes from morroco/iraq and the other comes from india/bangadesh the former will have better dating/slaying success.

Or in the case of MENA men, you could have 2 carbon copies of a man, one comes from jordan/iraq and the ohter comes from italy, the one with italian nationaliy has better success.

most mogger nationalities are NW european ones in my experience (english, dutch, german, french, swedish, irish) these ones are the best imo

might make a detailed thread about this with tinder experiments if i'm bothered (probably not)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and lightskinbengali
The part about them going for "fat ginger reverts" is surprisingly true. I mean bengali women don't put much effort into their looks either and when they do look good it's really just with pounds of fakeup. They have no conception of who their looksmatch really is. I've even seen less shallow women in the west, I have no idea what makes them behave this way.

• +1
Do these women have other date app too? If they do, why are they bothering with muzz? Are they expecting magical chaddam to appear and simp for her ass? If not, why do they not go on other app and try luck? Is it lost cause cuz against white women?
The thing is even liberal Muslims women HAVE to marry Muslim men. Unless they're gonna be a total kafir and marry a non-Muslim. They have no choice but to use this app. It's monopolized 90% of the dating market for Muslims especially in the UK.

You can't betabuxxx like this.Even kurds wouldn't accept this.Maybe syrians or other arab war victims accept this.What 20k liras that should be at least 5k$ That is even for syrian girls and it isn't worth
What are you talking about? 20k lira (£500) a month just to sit in the house and spread legs every night mogs is probably better than social security benefits.

Anyway I'd rather import from Morocco. I've already shown you every Turkish girl is legit LTB even fogged by pakis in UK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike and robtical
The thing is even liberal Muslims women HAVE to marry Muslim men. Unless they're gonna be a total kafir and marry a non-Muslim. They have no choice but to use this app. It's monopolized 90% of the dating market for Muslims especially in the UK.

What are you talking about? 20k lira (£500) a month just to sit in the house and spread legs every night mogs is probably better than social security benefits.

Anyway I'd rather import from Morocco. I've already shown you every Turkish girl is legit LTB even fogged by pakis in UK.
So its only for marriage purposes they are on app? not sex or bf?

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
nationality pill is real,

it basically states that nationalities have SMV,

2 carbon copies of you, but if one comes from morroco/iraq and the other comes from india/bangadesh the former will have better dating/slaying success.

Or in the case of MENA men, you could have 2 carbon copies of a man, one comes from jordan/iraq and the ohter comes from italy, the one with italian nationaliy has better success.

most mogger nationalities are NW european ones in my experience (english, dutch, german, french, swedish, irish) these ones are the best imo

might make a detailed thread about this with tinder experiments if i'm bothered (probably not)
Yeah. She wants "Arabian Prince". Halo for MENA.

Sketch 1708824287397

So its only for marriage purposes they are on app? not sex or bf?
I've told you this a million times. That's why this app is harder. Most girls have been on it for literally YEARS.
Sketch 1708840835773

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and robtical
for marriage i mean, they'd fuck them ofc, but most arab guys would never wife a south asian for some reason (idk why tbh maybe difference in culture)

Yeah. She wants "Arabian Prince". Halo for MENA.

View attachment 2766446

I've told you this a million times. That's why this app is harder. Most girls have been on it for literally YEARS.View attachment 2766454
Arabian prince, how is it gonna come when you are limited to bangladesh ethnicity? Insane, going years with hope magic is gonna happen and no sex. I thought these girls are using muzz app to have sex with chaddam and marry if possible.

for marriage i mean, they'd fuck them ofc, but most arab guys would never wife a south asian for some reason (idk why tbh maybe difference in culture)
That's coz Arab girls fog Bengalis.

Arabian prince, how is it gonna come when you are limited to bangladesh ethnicity? Insane, going years with hope magic is gonna happen and no sex.
Bengali girls even are already behind Arabs in the waiting line, so the best looking Arab guys will already have Arabs (even pakis) ahead of the queue.

If she gets lucky with an Arab it will be for sure an LTN (at best) who was rejected by his own women. So they will voluntarily marry 2/10 Arabs over 7/10 curries.
I thought these girls are using muzz app to have sex with chaddam and marry if possible.
Extremely tiny minority.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, robtical and yeeyeeslayer
If she gets lucky with an Arab it will be for sure an LTN (at best) who was rejected by his own women. So they will voluntarily marry 2/10 Arabs over 7/10 curries.
tbf you also put arabs/MENA girls about south asians

Bengali men only purpose is to let their women get with Mogger Sri Lankan Chads

• JFL
Reactions: robtical and SecularIslamist
The problem is many women have no choice but to settle for one. My own parents won't let me sister marry outside race or even choose another Bengali (has to be arranged).
Our own women don't

However they care less about men choosing partners. But they don't know our SMV is lower than Mariana Trench.

Yes but I dont have my pic actually. Just the username but gives away my name. That guy didn't mog me + he's 5'5 (god help him).

Seeing fellow subhumans complain about women is lifefeul tbh.
Hey do somalis have higher SMV than curries? Just wondering 🤔

• Hmm...
Hey do somalis have higher SMV than curries? Just wondering 🤔
All my uncle friends are Somali. If they can play BBC game ofc they are higher than curries.

Are you bengali?

View attachment 2766381
View attachment 2766383

I'm having so much fun on this app fr. I could almost screenshot every post. Muslims in the West + online dating apps are a LETHAL combination. Because people weren't matching each other, they decided to create an online forum so both genders could talk to each other JFL. Gender wars on almost every topic I could think of.

Every single post confirms what's incels.is, redpillers and looksmaxxers have been talking about.

@lightskinbengali @Mixed Slayer @yeeyeeslayer @forevermirin @robtical
This is some brutal shit man because of some low ass nigger simps Bengalis SMV is destroyed

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and lightskinbengali