JFL looking at my fellow male classmates for med school and they’re all at least HTN most are chadlite

SoberAndRetarded

SoberAndRetarded

Bronze
It’s so fucking over, I am about to get mogged physically, mentally and spiritually for the next 4 years at least

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Richard Cheese, bloomercel and 1 other person
Don't you know your special, your personality is enough, looks don't really matter, havent you heard from the mass jew media, looks dont matter, about the inner beauty.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and SoberAndRetarded
Don't you know your special, your personality is enough, looks don't really matter, havent you heard from the mass jew media, looks dont matter, about the inner beauty.
I wish you guys could see how brutal this is lmfao. It’s a school with a good sports med program so it’s all chad jocks. I legit should start doing steroids I hate life

Oh yeah and they will personality mog me too bc they are confident and attractive

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Arent u like late 20s? Starting med school at that age is gonna be brutal, studying like a dog but not having a retard energetic teenage brain

• So Sad
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
show one

• +1
ur in med school just perform bimax on urself nigga cant be that hard

• JFL
Arent u like late 20s? Starting med school at that age is gonna be brutal, studying like a dog but not having a retard energetic teenage brain
I went to college late and was able to study for the mcat well enough. The schooling will be tough but I don't imagine it will be harder for me than the average student.
I want to but just believe me when I say the average is HTN. Maybe ill dm you one

ur in med school just perform bimax on urself nigga cant be that hard
maybe one day...

I don't even know why I posted this really, there's nothing that can be said that would bring me any comfort. I have been gym celling for 2 years now (naturally) and made good progress, yet most of my classmates don't just mog me, they were college athletes. Should I do steroids?

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I went to college late and was able to study for the mcat well enough. The schooling will be tough but I don't imagine it will be harder for me than the average student.

I want to but just believe me when I say the average is HTN. Maybe ill dm you one

maybe one day...

I don't even know why I posted this really, there's nothing that can be said that would bring me any comfort. I have been gym celling for 2 years now (naturally) and made good progress, yet most of my classmates don't just mog me, they were college athletes. Should I do steroids?
dm

• +1