Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
- Cuck colouring
- trash frame
- long doliophealic skulls
- Low T
- Introverted like females

I could go on. Meds mog them. There are some exceptions to the rule but I have yet to see a Nordic person who didn’t get mogged by someone who has med pheno. Either at the top or the bottom

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Arkantos, turkproducer, Kingkellz and 10 others
Nerdics

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5583 and Blackout.xl
D88F58DF 1FB9 465E 9BF7 6CDCEFF0E198

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Indeed. Many Nordics have scrawny nerd pheno. Their only saving grace is tall height (5’10-6’1 average)

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
central european mogs both imo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung, EasternRightWinger15 and Blackout.xl
Coping nigger detected

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Britishlooksmaxxer, Nisse and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 3832 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #102062421

Keep crying, faggot. Nordics are biggest slayers this planet has ever witnessed. Destroyers of Roman Empire, massive conquerors, fierce warriors. Finland won the war against the Red Army, biggest war machine this planet has ever witnessed. What did your ancestors do?

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others

Keep crying, faggot. Nordics are biggest slayers this planet has ever witnessed. Destroyers of Roman Empire, massive conquerors, fierce warriors. Finland won the war against the Red Army, biggest war machine this planet has ever witnessed. What did your ancestors do?
He's just trying to bait tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
You've obviously never been in any nordic or med countries whatsoever (unlike me), so you just try to get heat in your thread again when nordic countries are full of moggers

Also Spaniards are known for horsefaces
My country is full of Nords and meds, the difference is obvious. One are moggers meanwhile one are nerds. Look at almost any Nordic model and compare them to med models, they get mogged. I could go on, Nordics are overrated

also speaking of horse faces.....

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 685
woah i thought we were cool bro

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 4671
My country is full of Nords and meds, the difference is obvious. One are moggers meanwhile one are nerds. Look at almost any Nordic model and compare them to med models, they get mogged. I could go on, Nordics are overrated

Your country is USA? There's no nordics or meds there, only irish, english, blacks and latinoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671

Canada is mostly French people and some other groups so you don't get to speak when you've never been to the countries themselves, we can go on and look at the average heights per countries etc but that'd debunk your stuff already. And most meds look ethnic and they're often short. Nordics are anything but overrated you're just trying to sound high iq again.

Keep crying for my midface
Your country is USA? There's no nordics or meds there, only irish, english, blacks and latinoes.
He's canadian

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and BigBiceps

Thom Strijd on Instagram: “take a moment for yourself🎵” | Cute ...
Girls would come up and grab my crotch Freddie Ljungberg: Model ...
Apu: Markus Pöyhönen urheilu-uran päättymisestä: Masennus suisti ...

Keep coping, faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 685

Open a history book, the nords didn’t destroy the Roman Empire. The Romans destroyed the Roman Empire.

They didn’t conquer shit. The biggest empires the Europeans produced weren’t Nordic. Nordic countries were in the background. Nordic nations like the Netherlands were literally colonized by the Spanish 😂😂😂

Don’t care that they fought off the red army tbh. Red army was weak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Even if I was in the USA, the biggest single ethnic group are literally German Americans. Jfl @ u. There’s many other Nordic ethnic groups that number in the millions in America.

- Cuck coloring
I dont think so

You think of the blonde inbred hair and blue glassy eyes
This is one side of the coin
But brown hair and light eyes is the other and the dimorphic variant

I was born blondeish with blue eyes and now have brown with greenish eyes

Canada is mostly French people and some other groups so you don't get to speak when you've never been to the countries themselves, we can go on and look at the average heights per countries etc but that'd debunk your stuff already. And most meds look ethnic and they're often short. Nordics are anything but overrated you're just trying to sound high iq again.

Keep crying for my midface

He's canadian
Again, cope. The French are all in Quebec. Outside of there there’s tons of Nordic Canadians

Open a history book, the nords didn’t destroy the Roman Empire. The Romans destroyed the Roman Empire.

They didn’t conquer shit. The biggest empires the Europeans produced weren’t Nordic. Nordic countries were in the background. Nordic nations like the Netherlands were literally colonized by the Spanish 😂😂😂

Don’t care that they fought off the red army tbh. Red army was weak
Yes they did. Goths destroyed the Roman Empire and conquered Rome. Rome had grown weaker, but still was a massive power. And Netherlands isn't really nordic, but if we're going to speak of Netherlands, it had population of few millions around those times, and still conquered these vast territories:
Dutch Colonial Empire | Nederlandse koloniale, Geschiedenis, Kaarten

How can you say they weren't conquerors after seeing that?
And red army was weak? It fought off German army, the most advanced army at the time and conquered Berlin. Your whole continent on the other hand was conquered by few thousand Europeans.
Was an operation eland ever made? : arma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I dont think so

You think of the blonde inbred hair and blue glassy eyes
This is one side of the coin
But brown hair and light eyes is the other and the dimorphic variant

I was born blondeish with blue eyes and now have brown with greenish eyes
my avi has the ideal coloring for a nordic right?

• +1
Reactions: StolenDays
Yes they did. Goths destroyed the Roman Empire and conquered Rome. Rome had grown weaker, but still was a massive power. And Netherlands isn't really nordic, but if we're going to speak of Netherlands, it had population of few millions around those times, and still conquered these vast territories:

And red army was weak? It fought off German army, the most advanced army at the time and conquered Berlin. Your whole continent on the other hand was conquered by few thousand Europeans.

Check this thread too

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702

You’re coping extremely hard son. Meanwhile the Germanic people’s did finish off the Roman Empire, you’re acting as if they did most of the work. Rome was already in severe economic and political decline due to bad leadership at that point. What they did is the equivalent of beating down somebody who was weakened by health issues, it’s not much of an accomplishment.

That is an extremely small empire when compared to the Spanish, Portuguese or French. The Portuguese were in the few millions and managed to take over massive portions of South America, Africa and small parts of the Asian continent (such as goa in India). The empire the Netherlands carved out for themselves wasn’t that good

The red army was weak. They only beat germany because Germany was fighting on 3 fronts, were running out of oil, didn’t plan for winter and had an incompetent leader(hitler). They literally won by luck and circumstance. That’s a strong army? Jfl @ u
JFL are you serious? :D You posted one med, who got mogged and another guy is Tyson Ballou, who is NOT a med. JFL AT THIS CHERRYPICKING COPER. I thought you were a man of common sense.
Tyson ballou has med pheno. Are u retarded? Teixiera didn’t get mogged either

Do a mog battle with me a nordic for money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
You’re coping extremely hard son. Meanwhile the Germanic people’s did finish off the Roman Empire, you’re acting as if they did most of the work. Rome was already in severe economic and political decline due to bad leadership at that point. What they did is the equivalent of beating down somebody who was weakened by health issues, it’s not much of an accomplishment.

That is an extremely small empire when compared to the Spanish, Portuguese or French. The Portuguese were in the few millions and managed to take over massive portions of South America, Africa and small parts of the Asian continent (such as goa in India). The empire the Netherlands carved out for themselves wasn’t that good

The red army was weak. They only beat germany because Germany was fighting on 3 fronts, were running out of oil, didn’t plan for winter and had an incompetent leader(hitler). They literally won by luck and circumstance. That’s a strong army? Jfl @ u

Portugals empire was roughly same sized as Netherlands, if we don't take in to account Brazil. Reason they could take so vast territories in the South America is because they were first there, due to their massive geographical advantage. It's good to remember, however, that the Dutch conquered colonies that made much more profit, and thanks to that, Netherlands was the richest country on earth for a while, despite it's small size. French and Spanish can't even be compared to the dutch, they're so much bigger and had so much bigger resources to begin with (and french aren't med).

Red Army wasn't weak. Hitler did some wrong decisions when he didn't listen to his generals, but also did some good decisions as well when he refused to listen to them. He did make some big mistakes, but after the war it was a trend among the generals to blame Hitler for everything. Who knows if Germany could have beaten the USSR, but USSR and Germany had different strategies, Germany produced with quality over quantity mindset, while Soviets did the opposite. Germans focused on throwing shells at the enemy, while soviets focused on throwing men at the enemy. Soviet strategy was more effective and led to the win. Germany dealt Soviets massive casualties, due to Soviet equipment being weaker etc. but Finnish equipment was even weaker than what Soviets had. We had practically 0 tanks or air force, not enough rifles and ammunition for all soldiers in the beginning of war, and clothes usually were brought from home in the beginning of war. Winter war defensive victory against Soviet Union is one of the most impressive military victories ever. It defied every possible chance and law of nature.
Winter war

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 685
mirin bait thread though
Portugals empire was roughly same sized as Netherlands, if we don't take in to account Brazil. Reason they could take so vast territories in the South America is because they were first there, due to their massive geographical advantage. It's good to remember, however, that the Dutch conquered colonies that made much more profit, and thanks to that, Netherlands was the richest country on earth for a while, despite it's small size. French and Spanish can't even be compared to the dutch, they're so much bigger and had so much bigger resources to begin with (and french aren't med).

Red Army wasn't weak. Hitler did some wrong decisions when he didn't listen to his generals, but also did some good decisions as well when he refused to listen to them. He did make some big mistakes, but after the war it was a trend among the generals to blame Hitler for everything. Who knows if Germany could have beaten the USSR, but USSR and Germany had different strategies, Germany produced with quality over quantity mindset, while Soviets did the opposite. Germans focused on throwing shells at the enemy, while soviets focused on throwing men at the enemy. Soviet strategy was more effective and led to the win. Germany dealt Soviets massive casualties, due to Soviet equipment being weaker etc. but Finnish equipment was even weaker than what Soviets had. We had practically 0 tanks or air force, not enough rifles and ammunition for all soldiers in the beginning of war, and clothes usually were brought from home in the beginning of war. Winter war defensive victory against Soviet Union is one of the most impressive military victories ever. It defied every possible chance and law of nature.
View attachment 390945

this 4'11" gigatruecel killed 705 ruskies by himself

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Blackout.xl
No. Tyson Ballou doesn't have med pheno, wtf are you talking about lmao?
''The Ballou name comes from that Medieval landscape of northwestern France known as Brittany. ''
Brittany Maps | France | Maps of Brittany (Bretagne)

And Teixeira got mogged so hard. Idk why we are fighting about this anyways, I'm 100x more closely related to meds anyways than you, despite being nerdic.

• +1

Red Army wasn't weak. Hitler did some wrong decisions when he didn't listen to his generals, but also did some good decisions as well when he refused to listen to them. He did make some big mistakes, but after the war it was a trend among the generals to blame Hitler for everything. Who knows if Germany could have beaten the USSR, but USSR and Germany had different strategies, Germany produced with quality over quantity mindset, while Soviets did the opposite. Germans focused on throwing shells at the enemy, while soviets focused on throwing men at the enemy. Germany dealt Soviets massive casualties, due to Soviet equipment being weaker etc. but Finnish equipment was even weaker than what Soviets had. We had practically 0 tanks or air force, not enough rifles and ammunition for all soldiers in the beginning of war, and clothes usually were brought from home in the beginning of war. Winter war defensive victory against Soviet Union is one of the most impressive military victories ever. It defied every possible chance and law of nature.
View attachment 390945
No shit, that’s the entire point of exploration. You reach places first and conquer them. Removing Regions they colonized based on that criteria is retarded bro 😂😂😂😂

The French arent Nordic either. They’re part part med, part nord.

The red army was most definitely weak. They were getting curb stomped at the start of their war with Germany and only turned the tides through luck. They depended on material support from the Americans for a time.

The red army throwing waves of soldiers at the Germans only worked because the Germans were literally committed to fighting on 3 fronts and were using all their industrial capacity to keep up with their enemies.

If the western front and African campaign weren’t going on, the Germans, they would have roughly the same man power as the red army and superior industrial capacity. They would have more and better generals to fight the Russians (Erwin Rommel is known as one of the best tank commanders in history yet he couldn’t fight the Russians due to him being burdened with the African campaign). The Germans would of won 100%, no debate.

The Finnish beating the red army is only an example of what I’m saying.
''The Ballou name comes from that Medieval landscape of northwestern France known as Brittany. ''

And Teixeira got mogged so hard. Idk why we are fighting about this anyways, I'm 100x more closely related to meds anyways than you, despite being nerdic.
Med pheno = Tanned skin, dark hair, dark eyes and in general, darker colouring. He ticks all the boxes for what med pheno is. Last name doesn’t mean shit either.

Teixeira mogs all 3 people you put up, especially the 3rd who looks like trash. Nerdics are overrated inels who backpack through Thailand for pussy

Last edited:
  • Love it
No shit, that’s the entire point of exploration. You reach places first and conquer them. Removing Regions they colonized based on that criteria is retarded bro 😂😂😂😂

The French arent Nordic either. They’re part part med, part nord.

The red army was most definitely weak. They were getting curb stomped at the start of their war with Germany and only turned the tides through luck. They depended on material support from the Americans for a time.

The red army throwing waves of soldiers at the Germans only worked because the Germans were literally committed to fighting on 3 fronts and were using all their industrial capacity to keep up with their enemies.

If the western front and African campaign weren’t going on, the Germans, they would have roughly the same man power as the red army and superior industrial capacity. They would have more and better generals to fight the Russians (Erwin Rommel is known as one of the best tank commanders in history yet he couldn’t fight the Russians due to him being burdened with the African campaign). The Germans would of won 100%, no debate.

The Finnish beating the red army is only an example of what I’m saying.
French are mostly germanic.

Germans were forced to fight in Africa, due to Libyan oil fields. Without that oil, they couldn't have had even those few tanks and aircrafts they had to begin with. Germany could have built way more tanks and fighters etc, but simply didn't have the oil. And Germany was forced to fight Italy's wars, because muhh superior meds were so weak they couldn't even conquer Greece, needing help from Germany, and thus delaying the start of Operation Barbarossa from spring to summer, which had severe consequences.

And this seems pointless to argue about, it's a known fact that USSR had thousands of tanks and fighters/bombers in winter war. It doesn't matter if they were worse than tanks Germany had, because finnish had none, and finnish anti tank guns couldn't penetrate Soviet armoring anyways. The finnish soldiers had to rely on lifting tree trunks and stuffing them in to the tanks tracks to stop them or alternatively throwing molotov cocktails above the engine ventilation from close range. It was one of the most impressive military victories in history.
I'm tired of talking about war history at this point, so let's just stop.

• +1
French are mostly germanic.

Germans were forced to fight in Africa, due to Libyan oil fields. Without that oil, they couldn't have had even those few tanks and aircrafts they had to begin with. Germany could have built way more tanks and fighters etc, but simply didn't have the oil. And Germany was forced to fight Italy's wars, because muhh superior meds were so weak they couldn't even conquer Greece, needing help from Germany, and thus delaying the start of Operation Barbarossa from spring to summer, which had severe consequences.

And this seems pointless to argue about, it's a known fact that USSR had thousands of tanks and fighters/bombers in winter war. It doesn't matter if they were worse than tanks Germany had, because finnish had none, and finnish anti tank guns couldn't penetrate Soviet armoring anyways. The finnish soldiers had to rely on lifting tree trunks and stuffing them in to the tanks tracks to stop them or alternatively throwing molotov cocktails above the engine ventilation from close range. It was one of the most impressive military victories in history.
I'm tired of talking about war history at this point, so let's just stop.
Jfl @ u bitch

• JFL
  • JFL

Phenotypically speaking, Ballou is Atlanto Med. Genotypically speaking, he has probably some French roots or Germanic.
This is Ballou's brother
MV5BNzNiZDczNjQtYjljZS00NDM3LTg0NjItNjMyODlmYTg2MDliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1 SY1000 CR

Not so med. So, I partly agree with you Tyson's bone structure is not med, his bone structure is too good to be mediterranean.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 685