Jfl @ Nordics

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Bipolar? I’ve always maintained that BBC’s are Ontop
Dude, half your posts are about "boohoo, no woman wants muhh bbc". Stop talking smack.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Dude, half your posts are about "boohoo, no woman wants muhh bbc". Stop talking smack.
Massive cope. Bbcs are Ontop

I’ll talk smack all I want. U hate me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 685
Massive cope. Bbcs are Ontop

I’ll talk smack all I want. U hate me
You Africans have insanely good ability to cope, even though children in Ethiopia are starving, they still laugh and smile because how much they cope. I admire that.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 1560 and Blackout.xl
You Africans have insanely good ability to cope, even though children in Ethiopia are starving, they still laugh and smile because how much they cope. I admire that.
Why are you like this

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and BigBiceps
What am I to you, brother?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
med isnt ideal. It looks ethnic.
Nordic isnt either.

central euro look is ideal.

Last edited:
A king, a beast

Ok bitch. Remember cucks are running your country into the ground. Soon ethnics will take over
What are you talking about? We got like 30 000 refugees in 2015 and since then far right finns party has been skyrocketing. Now it is according to gallups the most popular party, and will win the next elections by a massive landslide. Keep hoping you coper. Finland is also the most patriotic country in Europe. Ethnics will never take over in here. We have been here for millenias, and nobody can replace the absolute power we hold over this land. Many have tried before, and all have failed.

women do indeed prefer darker features on a white skinned or medium skin toned man. Proven by studies that darkish brown hair is the most attractive

I’m really not sure why but it seems like Nordics always are more introverted than Meds

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl