JFL@ pathetic Truecels

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Truecels with surgerymaxxing potential on this site gotta get their shit together like JFL

i cage everytime i hear how theyre not sure about surgerymaxxing because "muh manliness" or "what if i run into someone i know .. i gotta move to another city" (lets admit most dont have socialcircles to begin with)

Heres some blackpills to help you out
1. Truecels shy away from surgeries whilst foids line up for boob, nose jobs and fillers outside surgery clinics like its Black Friday.

2. Foids were blackpilled from birth i.e. the movies never lied to them and they knew from day 1.. their looks= their value to men

3. The same trucels avoiding moneymaxxing and surgeries are the ones that spend the most time on a forum called "looksmax" JFL

JFLLL.. foids, unlike truecels, actually have IRL social circles.. do they care about "what will thry say" NO.. theyve been makeup frauding THEIR WHOLE LIFE JFL

Infact, its not just social media validation for them, surgery and makeupmaxxing is the difference between them being able to secure a non prenup betabuxx over a prettier girl or to get better access to quality mates. One of the things i realized when i was blackpilled was how ive judged the worth of all 4 of my past gfs based on looks alone.. so surgerymaxxing for foids= power in a relationship.

I swear to god.. u truecels have the vast body of knowledge interms of ascending, which is this forum, and if you dont stop second guessing surgerymaxxing ill go ER on ur behalf JFL

Attachments

• a5f05d6c4be5f1bda4b97f5e432d36d2.jpg
    a5f05d6c4be5f1bda4b97f5e432d36d2.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 79
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Troglodyte, Julius and 9 others
I bet some "truecels" on here aren't really truecels and just fraud their pics jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Subhuman trash, inceletto and 7 others
A lot of people on this forum are too scared to even ask waiters for a refill at a chinese buffet tbh so it ain't no surprise that they'll be worried about stuff like this

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Hector, Deleted and 8 others
A lot of people on this forum are too scared to even ask waiters for a refill at a chinese buffet tbh so it ain't no surprise that they'll be worried about stuff like this
people like this should kill themselves tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, MentalistKebab, ezio6 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 4332
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, MentalistKebab, Subhuman trash and 2 others
@Colvin76
@BigBoy
Jfl @ ya'lls mentalcelled feuds in the Middle of my thread

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Troglodyte and Deleted member 4332
Do you have sleep apnea? Surgery will fix your issue, it looks like a heavy case of recession.
He should fraud sleep apnea to get a bimax tbh

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, NarcyChadlite and BigBoy
Joined Jul 5, 2020

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 4671
Literally your comment is the blackpill in effect
I understand people being shy but at this level the person should just end their lives

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and NarcyChadlite
Once again, only a small percentage of people here are trucels, the problem is a LARGE majority is AVERAGE. Looksmaxing is trying to make yourself stand out.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Mr.cope
Its called social anxiety retard
It's called being a genetic failure, it's one thing to be shy to introduce yourself in public because everyone worries about giving bad impressions. However, being scared of ASKING FOR FOOD IN A RESTAURANT? just kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
It's called being a genetic failure, it's one thing to be shy to introduce yourself in public because everyone worries about giving bad impressions. However, being scared of ASKING FOR FOOD IN A RESTAURAN? just kys
Genetic failure=subhuman/ugly/autistic
Should kill themselves
And people say the blackpill is fake jfl

High ihnib retards

@NarcyChadlite @BigBoy @SubhumanCurrycel

Just bulkup/neck train till you develop sleepapnea theory...

Srsly tho.. i genuinely felt the pain knowing you prob had that fact researched.. theres gotta be a way to just slap a PS with a wad of cash and just get it done.. maybe a PS in a shithole countryll do it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Troglodyte and MentalistKebab
It's called being a genetic failure, it's one thing to be shy to introduce yourself in public because everyone worries about giving bad impressions. However, being scared of ASKING FOR FOOD IN A RESTAURANT? just kys
Youre fucking stupid, its a mental illness. Rope.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel