Jfl to the people who thought we would live in a post religion world

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
When I was a kid I used to think some sort of Star Trek world was possible with a world guided by logic and altruism but that clearly won't happen as long as man remains itself.

Religion has just been replaced by even weirder shit. LGBT weird ideologies. Most people who claim to be openly atheist are pro abortion and believe all sorts of weird stuff about sexual identity. Its ironic people who claim reality is subjective and that they believe in nothing yet they are the ones out on the street for abortion or trans stuff. They clearly believe in something even if it is a belief that everyone should believe in nothing and have no standards.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, JBcollector, Deleted member 19551 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
What does the one have to do with the other?
My point is that most people have surrogate religions. Science being one of them. Very few of these people have a grasp on any real level about the logic behind most concepts like Climate change and yet they are the most hardened supporters.

I guess the point here is that with or without religion most people will always be followers of something people do not have agency for the most part

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
normies are cattle

whats new

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 11126
Allahu Akbar, Inkwell Caliphate soon :feelshehe::blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 11126
normies are cattle

whats new
Thats the biggest black pill I had to swallow. At any given time 95% of people were peasants this was not a mere accident.

If Covid didn't make that clear I don't know what else will.

“Minds are of three kinds: one is capable of thinking for itself; another is able to understand the thinking of others; and a third can neither think for itself nor understand the thinking of others. The first is of the highest excellence, the second is excellent, and the third is worthless.”​

Most people are the latter sadly

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Britmaxxer
When I was a kid I used to think some sort of Star Trek world was possible with a world guided by logic and altruism but that clearly won't happen as long as man remains itself.

Religion has just been replaced by even weirder shit. LGBT weird ideologies. Most people who claim to be openly atheist are pro abortion and believe all sorts of weird stuff about sexual identity. Its ironic people who claim reality is subjective and that they believe in nothing yet they are the ones out on the street for abortion or trans stuff. They clearly believe in something even if it is a belief that everyone should believe in nothing and have no standards.
its a matter of time
you know we need to increase average iq to 130 and alot will change

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
its a matter of time
you know we need to increase average iq to 130 and alot will change
IQ is trending downward in most Western countries. Smart countries are having less kids Asia for example and Western countries are diluting their populations with sub 90 IQ immigrants. Africa will triple or 4x by this century and East Asia will lose 5% in population Europe and North America will remain stagnate.

• So Sad
Reactions: ballskin
IQ is trending downward in most Western countries. Smart countries are having less kids Asia for example and Western countries are diluting their populations with sub 90 IQ immigrants. Africa will triple or 4x by this century and East Asia will lose 5% in population Europe and North America will remain stagnate.

iam thinking very far ahead

genetic engineering for future generations
in general going a more transhumanist way

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 11126
iam thinking very far ahead

genetic engineering for future generations
in general going a more transhumanist way
Yeah with that I guess all bets are off the table. I can't hope to predict what a society like that will be like.

Although these aren't for sure things many times in the past believed technological advances and it went completely different to how people expected. In 1950's people believed innovation would come mainly from engineering and that we would have floating cars architectural master pieces and robotic tech. Meanwhile engineering or buildings have not made huge amounts of progress but computers did better then anyone could have possible imagined.

My point is its hard to predict this stuff or possible walls we might run into. Its scary to think of nonetheless

Last edited:
Entire nation blow to the might gay

No culture religion or tradition is safe from the gay