JFL what Short ugly and brown's faggot snitch so called friend bryan told the prinicpal, vice principal, and the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Just lol at this horse faced Gook abomination creature Bryan kwe, not only did he betray Nate, but he also lied and simped in the most Gook fashion.

IMG_3044.JPG

This Sewer residing Gook dog actually accused @Short Ugly and Brown of rape because he supposedly said 'the r-word'.

'Bryan claimed that Nate said he would rape Faith riehm during school. Bryan said Nate conversed about his violent fantasies regarding faith riehm which included chloroform and sedatives.'

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

J F L imagine simping this hard for some 3/10 pussy, that you would go and betray a person that considered you his friend.

So look @Bryan Kwe

image0.jpg

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Listen we know your name, we know where you live, and we know your phone number, so you best be sure some mighty assraping is coming son. at this very moment i'm in contact with my high IQ hacker associates and we are planning his destruction 😈😈😈

It indeed is over for this Gook dog.

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, ReadBooksEveryday, FailedNormieManlet and 92 others
gods work boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Myth, JL~ and 6 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member, Myth and 6 others
Does he live in Florida or Georgia.

if it makes you niggers feel any better, its over for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, 5footsix56, Deleted member and 28 others
F9104569 A72E 456B A793 FFDC3B6856BE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Toth's thot, Deleted member and 10 others
never underestimate the power of a simp and what they are willing to do for a crumb of pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
Just lol at this horse faced Gook abomination creature Bryan kwe, not only did he betray Nate, but he also lied and simped in the most Gook fashion.

IMG_3044.JPG

This Sewer residing Gook dog actually accused @Short Ugly and Brown of rape because he supposedly said 'the r-word'.

'Bryan claimed that Nate said "There's other things I think about" and Bryan asked what, then Nate replied "the r-word." Bryan believed he was referring to rape. Bryan said Nate conversed about his violent fantasies regarding faith riehm which included chloroform and sedatives.'

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

J F L imagine simping this hard for some 3/10 pussy, that you would go and betray a person that considered you his friend.

So look @Bryan Kwe

image0.jpg

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Listen we know your name, we know where you live, and we know your phone number, so you best be sure some mighty assraping is coming son. at this very moment i'm in contact with my high IQ hacker associates and we are planning his destruction 😈😈😈

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
Can someone tell me the whole story?.....keep it short boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
who cares of these two underage kids pls move on there are adult incels here with more problems than those kids

Fucking simp I hope he gets his dick cut off and fed to the dogs like how he eats them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member, Slob and 3 others
who cares of these two underage kids pls move on there are adult incels here with more problems than those kids

Apprentice
JoinedJan 28, 2020Posts228Reputation154

jfl horsemaxx cuckold myth is real

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
What a traitor cel
Fuck him up RopeChad, he is an incel bullying simp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Slob and RichardSpencel
Wait you actually got his full name, adress, face and dox i am mirin and caging so hard finally some justice for this simp in this jewish simp society

I cannot stop laughing imagining the face Bryan Gookson is pulling rn, making his face look even longer then it already is look in absolute disbelief. I am literally caging so hard that my stomach hurts, its been months since i felt so euphoric, hyped, joy and satisfaction

giphy.gif

This is lifefuel, finally some real justice. YES Y ES YES YES YES YES THIS IS SATISFYING ASF DAMN I AM SO HYPED AND ENTERTAINT, CONTINUE SON DOING GODS WORK
f9104569-a72e-456b-a793-ffdc3b6856be-gif.285211

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 10987 and 21 others
I know some dark-triad 300 pound 6"5 beasts in human form who are looking for business in his butthole. Contact me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member, Deleted member 10987 and 5 others
finally worthy victim for undisputed. may merciless maroccoan drug kingpin street fighter arms dealer bloddthirsthy devils reincarnation badboy feast on his leash
this guy is indeed more fucked than forum poster tbh. i know some autists that are itt wont say a word yet will indeed do shit just for the fuck of it

• JFL
OVER FOR BRYAN KWE CELS THIS THREAD IS ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS YOU SEE NOW WHEN YOU SEARCH UP HIS NAME, HE IS LITERALLY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE RN

WE ARE ALREADY ONE STEP CLOSER TO RUINING HIS LIFE

Screenshot 2020 02 27 at 93245 PM

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Constantin Denis, ezio6 and 12 others
that guy is fucked if some turboautist decides to fuck with him and at least 1 surely will
he better pray not notorious one like mrz or surgerymaxxing
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Mr.cope, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others

IMG_3044.JPG

'Bryan claimed that Nate said he would rape Faith riehm during school. Bryan said Nate conversed about his violent fantasies regarding faith riehm which included chloroform and sedatives.'

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

So look @Bryan Kwe

image0.jpg

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

We're you undisputed this entire time.?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
That midface is a death sentence holy shit

• +1
I like that even though we all roast each other we have each other’s backs in these kind of situations

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member, Deleted member 10987 and 23 others
I like that even though we all roast each other we have each other’s backs in these kind of situations
We are our own community and are tribal for our own people. We all have this site in common were we can say what we like, when that is threatened by the normies, we attack.

I would help my looksmax bros in every way i possibly can just like many here would for me. This is our brotherhood

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member, Constantin Denis and 23 others
We are our own community and are tribal for our own people. We all have this site in common were we can say what we like, when that is threatened by the normies we attack.

I would help my looksmax bros in every way i possibly can just like many here would for me. This is our brotherhood
Feels good to be apart of something like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Myth, Be_ConfidentBro and 8 others
Over for Bryan Kwecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, RichardSpencel, DarknLost and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

IMG_3044.JPG

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

So look @Bryan Kwe

image0.jpg

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
0.5 midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Alt Number 3
Feels good but also makes me feel even more autistic than I already am
I’d rather be autistic than a normie being ignorant of reality and thinking I need to work on my personality and get a good job, go to college, get a wife and live a shitty life

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 4310
Status
Not open for further replies.