JFL what Short ugly and brown's faggot snitch so called friend bryan told the prinicpal, vice principal, and the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lol at this horse faced Gook abomination creature Bryan kwe, not only did he betray Nate, but he also lied and simped in the most Gook fashion.

IMG_3044.JPG

This Sewer residing Gook dog actually accused @Short Ugly and Brown of rape because he supposedly said 'the r-word'.

'Bryan claimed that Nate said he would rape Faith riehm during school. Bryan said Nate conversed about his violent fantasies regarding faith riehm which included chloroform and sedatives.'

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

J F L imagine simping this hard for some 3/10 pussy, that you would go and betray a person that considered you his friend.

So look @Bryan Kwe

image0.jpg

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Listen we know your name, we know where you live, and we know your phone number, so you best be sure some mighty assraping is coming son. at this very moment i'm in contact with my high IQ hacker associates and we are planning his destruction 😈😈😈

It indeed is over for this Gook dog.

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
This is everyday life for @Alibaba69

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
LOOKSMAX PROTECTS THEIR OWN

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, KrissKross, Aesthetic and 1 other person
REMINDER

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, RichardSpencel and stuckneworleans
GOOK'S EXECUTION LIVE ON DISCORD

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 4310
GOOK'S EXECUTION LIVE ON DISCORD

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
I seriously wonder if Faith and Bryan visit this site sometimes but they legit can't decipher what's going on because of the autistic lingo and all the weird looksmaxxing stuff. They're probably the biggest normies as well so they have no idea how a forum works let alone this autistic shitshow.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6’1cel, IWantToMax, RichardSpencel and 3 others
bruh i love our community. happy i found this fuckimg place

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and KrissKross
doubt we will actually do shit or even can do. like the fuck are we supposed to do

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
doubt we will actually do shit or even can do. like the fuck are we supposed to do
Cope you should have been there when shit was moving behind the scenes

Shit was close to getting out of hand lmao

Cope you should have been there when shit was moving behind the scenes

Shit was close to getting out of hand lmao
tbh i wish i knew whats going on

Can we kill him

Look at this disgusting subhuman get this cuck ricecell out of my view son asbosolutely disgusting he simped so hard but still an incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Aesthetic, RichardSpencel and 4 others
that guy is fucked if some turboautist decides to fuck with him and at least 1 surely will
he better pray not notorious one like mrz or surgerymaxxing
giphy.gif
My weaponised autism knows no bounds...

Is it wrong that I have Faith's Instagram?

:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Jfl at believing in everything what Nate is saying, also big JFL at threatening to ruin someone's life just because not confrimed claims.

• +1
Jfl at believing in everything what Nate is saying, also big JFL at threatening to ruin someone's life just because not confrimed claims.

Whole Faith thing is true, there's no doubt about it.

Also Gooks are Gooks, who cares if his life is ruined? :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, turkproducer, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
How is that guy a morrocan

Looks like a typical north African. Even though it's true that Morrocans tend be be browner, Tunisians (and especially Algerians) have lighter features (paler skin, brown hair, etc).

Last edited:
Looks like a typical north African. Even though it's true that Morrocans tend be be browner, Tunisians (and especially Algerians) have lighter features (paler skin, brown hair, etc).

Morrocans look more masculine

We need to avenge Nathaniel
I m getting fits at what happens to him all he wrote was love letter he is fukking 17
Bastards

Nate is mental and is larping since the beggining.

Nate is mental and is larping since the beggining.

He's mental but the faith situation is real.

I've seen the fucking court case.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
The first thing that pops up when you search the girl’s name is her art + Faith Riehm Facesitting Alliance :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Short Ugly and Brown and Roping Subhuman
The first thing that pops up when you search the girl’s name is her art + Faith Riehm Facesitting Alliance :lul:

Indeed.

Why this nigga banned

• +1
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Just lol at this horse faced Gook abomination creature Bryan kwe, not only did he betray Nate, but he also lied and simped in the most Gook fashion.

IMG_3044.JPG

This Sewer residing Gook dog actually accused @Short Ugly and Brown of rape because he supposedly said 'the r-word'.

'Bryan claimed that Nate said he would rape Faith riehm during school. Bryan said Nate conversed about his violent fantasies regarding faith riehm which included chloroform and sedatives.'

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

J F L imagine simping this hard for some 3/10 pussy, that you would go and betray a person that considered you his friend.

So look @Bryan Kwe

image0.jpg

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Listen we know your name, we know where you live, and we know your phone number, so you best be sure some mighty assraping is coming son. at this very moment i'm in contact with my high IQ hacker associates and we are planning his destruction 😈😈😈

It indeed is over for this Gook dog.

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif
The Golden Times xD

@PubertyMaxxer u look very low t tbh, and ur avi is like 5psl tf he looks normie looking.

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
there is indeed little undisputed in us. not just shitposting, but being literal god at something else. we just dont know yet or likely never will, indeed. lucky who find out their legacy and fullfill it, like he did

Jfl in the end this gook is gonna die a virgin and friendless

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
Status
Not open for further replies.