Job anxiety

yen

yen

Greycel Warlord and Leader
I finally scored a job at an ice cream shop, I don't know how to mask my autism and I'm worried. Do any of you know anyways to go about this? It's my first day on the job and I start later today in the afternoon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and rusian
Relax dude it’s all a mindset

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and yen
Start peeing in your pants (it's proven to reduce anxiety)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, sorrowfulsad, Clqs and 2 others
Just lock in bro. Don’t think about stupid shit like looks or whatever, if your goal is to improve looks, constantly focusing on them is only going to delay you. Worry about money, don’t worry about bitches or being attractive, just be positive about things and do your job and you’ll be fine. Lock in, again if you goal is looks then make your money and you can improve them easier, this is a transition period for you. You’ll be fine if you can focus on your job and be chill.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, sorrowfulsad, rusian and 1 other person
Just lock in bro. Don’t think about stupid shit like looks or whatever, if your goal is to improve looks, constantly focusing on them is only going to delay you. Worry about money, don’t worry about bitches or being attractive, just be positive about things and do your job and you’ll be fine. Lock in, again if you goal is looks then make your money and you can improve them easier, this is a transition period for you. You’ll be fine if you can focus on your job and be chill.
I appreciate this bro thank you

• +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and rusian
I finally scored a job at an ice cream shop, I don't know how to mask my autism and I'm worried. Do any of you know anyways to go about this? It's my first day on the job and I start later today in the afternoon
I have autism as well. Just think about words before you say them and picture yourself at your house scooping ice cream for your parents or anyone you feel comfortable with. Just make sure not to overthink it the anticipation is the worst part of it. Trust me, you will be okay, bro. If you feel anxiety, use a coping mechanism like deep breaths or something. That's what helps me get through school. Good luck I hope everything goes well.

• +1
Reactions: yen
I have autism as well. Just think about words before you say them and picture yourself at your house scooping ice cream for your parents or anyone you feel comfortable with. Just make sure not to overthink it the anticipation is the worst part of it. Trust me, you will be okay, bro. If you feel anxiety, use a coping mechanism like deep breaths or something. That's what helps me get through school. Good luck I hope everything goes well.
I'll make sure to use this bhai, thank you alot

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Just worked 5 hours, head is hurting and my wrist is cramping up but it wasn't too bad

keep in mind people go into the shop to get ice cream and not to get entertained by the person who serves them

you can also use this as an opportunity to max out your charisma or improve it. don't overthink it and dont make inappropriate decisions , Im sure you have a good moral compass so what can go wrong?

Are u actually autistic? If so it’s over g. U just mean socially awkward? You’ll develop ur social skills on the job

mirin, wish i finally was able to get a job, best thing i can imagine to stop the anxiety is to think of all the proper looksmaxxes you'll be able to afford, also pop some ashwagandha

heres what i do to prepare myself for something im anxious about

go on omegle and do some embarassing shit, like totally embarass yourself in front of a hot girl

or go up to someone IRL and ask them something, this is already hard for me and it just makes me have less stress and anxiety for a few hours

its like a buff

but im an autisitc cunt as well, but lemme tell u nobody gives a fuck about u tbh even if ur a weird shy retard like me they will usually just think about themselves (unless ur in school then they will eat u up)