Job that has something to do with giving looksmaxxing advice?

gigagabby

gigagabby

(Real name is Gabe, Gabbys my gay ass nickname)
I am pretty good at judging other people’s features objectively, and thinking of ways they can look better, but idk any jobs that intail that. Is there a job that already exists that kinda envolved that skill? (besides plastic surgeon)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and vermillioncorefan
I am pretty good at judging other people’s features objectively, and thinking of ways they can look better, but idk any jobs that intail that. Is there a job that already exists that kinda envolved that skill? (besides plastic surgeon)
being a dentist or orthotropic surgeon both those also require years worth of school

• +1
Reactions: gigagabby
The market ain't too big for that bud.

You should try to stock shelves at Walmart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, CarrotMaxxer, Swarthy Knight and 6 others
Maxillofacial surgeon, model judge, clothing designer (if you take frame and height principles not some weird balenciaga bullshit), dentist, market/shop employer (people tend to go to buy where there are attractive people or girls), etc

• +1
Reactions: gigagabby and vermillioncorefan
Do something similar to Qoves studio and start your own business/YT/social media account

• +1
no way unless you're gonna do a startup or work as a social media influencer lol

• +1