John McDougall: Toxic Effects Of Vegetable And Fish Oils

H
I'm just talented at sounding smart, lol.
But in reality you actually aren’t. You haven’t stepped for in a lab in your life and you don’t exist in google scholar. You haven’t done science you just read blogs and forum posts and try to make sense of what you can. Sadly, science and data do not work like that.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
H

But in reality you actually aren’t. You haven’t stepped for in a lab in your life and you don’t exist in google scholar. You haven’t done science you just read blogs and forum posts and try to make sense of what you can. Sadly, science and data do not work like that.
Keep worshiping niggers

You haven’t stepped for in a lab in your life and you don’t exist in google scholar. You haven’t done science you just read blogs and forum posts and try to make sense of what you can. Sadly, science and data do not work like that.
Heh, I don't think doing those would help me sound smarter. It's more about rhetoric than substance.

As an ex-coffee addict, consider quitting the bean. You have the textbook temperament of an agitated coffee abuser. The calm you'll get to know once you're clean is going to feel like a breath of fresh air -- no longer will you feel the compulsion to aggressively put others down online. No longer will you be irritated by the stupidity of others. No longer will your moods be poor and unpredictable. That, if anything, is freedom, is it not Tony?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7316, hairyballscel, Dainslief and 2 others
visit raypeatforum and you'll get literally the smartest niggas on the internet. Some threads on there are so high quality its unbelievable. If you want I can find some good ones or examples. There high iq posters there
yeah sure boyo do it
You fell for the jew scam. Your pfp is being investigated
how is it jew scam? scandi people have been consuming it for a while as a traditional elixir afaik and swear by it :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
As an ex-coffee addict, consider quitting the bean. You have the textbook temperament of an agitated coffee abuser. The calm you'll get to know once you're clean is going to feel like a breath of fresh air -- no longer will you feel the compulsion to aggressively put others down online. No longer will you be irritated by the stupidity of others. No longer will your moods be poor and unpredictable. That, if anything, is freedom, is it not Tony
Heh, I don't think doing those would help me sound smarter. It's more about rhetoric than substance.

As an ex-coffee addict, consider quitting the bean. You have the textbook temperament of an agitated coffee abuser. The calm you'll get to know once you're clean is going to feel like a breath of fresh air -- no longer will you feel the compulsion to aggressively put others down online. No longer will you be irritated by the stupidity of others. No longer will your moods be poor and unpredictable. That, if anything, is freedom, is it not Tony?
Easier said than done ✅

T

Wait how am I racist?! Excessive saturated fat intake and or dietary cholesterol increases LDL-c and ApoB. Both cause atheroscelorosis, and it starts at a very young age. Most Americans have LDL>120. Pretty sad. MUFAs and fiber are extremely important for CV health. Diet is a zero sum game
what kind of diet would u recommend?

i imagine you arent obessing over it, like just trying to eat healthy in general like vegetables fruits etc and remaining good bodyfat right

what kind of diet would u recommend?

i imagine you arent obessing over it, like just trying to eat healthy in general like vegetables fruits etc right
Yes. Mediterranean diet ideally with focus on Whole Foods. Low saturated fats, low cholesterol, high fiber and adequate mufa, moderate carbs and protein.

• +1
Yes. Mediterranean diet ideally with focus on Whole Foods. Low saturated fats, low cholesterol, high fiber and adequate mufa, moderate carbs and protein.
Nice thats what ive been doing in the last few years

i heard some people claiming eating lot of cholesterol can increase your testosterone, i call bs on that but ive havent been looking at the studies that much

what are your thoughts on that

W

i heard some people claiming eating lot of cholesterol can increase your testosterone, i call bs on that but ive havent been looking at the studies that much

Well the preponderance of scientific evidence (assuming you can actually interpret the full papers and have access to them - not forum blog posts and YouTube experts) definitely do show a rich high in cholesterol or *saturated fat *(or trans fat) can raise LDL-c. If you minimize or do not consume exogenous dietary cholesterol, your LDL will drop! Especially if yoh consume lots of legumes, MUFA, and Whole Foods rich in fiber. We talking about a 30% reduction of atherogenenic LDL-c with this healthy lifestyle. So yeah. Your body/liver produces all the cholesterol it needs for sex steroid synthesis. This is not the rate limiting step.

Last edited:
  • +1

Testosterone is synthesized from Cholesterol Good Cholesterol intake is required for making Vitamin D. Saturated Fat increases Testosterone, polyunsaturated fatty acids decrease it. MUFA are meh and can cause Alzheimer, especially oleic fatty acid.
If you want to cuck yourself and feel like shit at the end of the day do those fad diets

O
Testosterone is synthesized from Cholesterol Good Cholesterol intake is required for making Vitamin D. Saturated Fat increases Testosterone, polyunsaturated fatty acids decrease it. MUFA are meh and can cause Alzheimer, especially oleic fatty acid.
If you want to cuck yourself and feel like shit at the end of the day do those fad diets
Oh God 🤦‍♂️

W

Well the preponderance of scientific evidence (assuming you can actually interpret the full papers and have access to them - not forum blog posts and YouTube experts) definitely do show a rich high in cholesterol or *saturated fat *(or trans fat) can raise LDL-c. If you minimize or do not consume exogenous dietary cholesterol, your LDL will drop! Especially if yoh consume lots of legumes, MUFA, and Whole Foods. We talking about a 30% reduction of atherogenenic LDL-c with this healthy lifestyle. So yeah. Your body/liver produces all the cholesterol it needs for sex steroid synthesis. This is not the rate limiting step.
Thank you im gonna continue my diet the same way as before
he just said the complete opposite

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
muh heart
muh veins
you know castrates live longer?
Well my advice are geared towards longevity and not dying from clogged arteries. You believe your diet is superior for muscle and strength gains while ignoring the fact you are talking to a lifetime natural who can bench over 2x bodyweight. Absolutely hilarious

he just said the complete opposite
@DrTony follows dogma and medical authority.
you forgot greed exists in the medical industry?
why do I feel so damn good on the complete opposite of the low sat fat, low cholesterol, low animal protein, high vegetable seed oil diets? and why do they degenerate individuals?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
why do I feel so damn good on the complete opposite of the low sat fat, low cholesterol, low animal protein, high vegetable seed oil diets? and why do they degenerate individuals?
Feeling good or looking good has absolutely ZERO correlation with your lipid panel. Re-read this sentence until it sinks in. Only blood test can detect LDL-c and ApoB. You speak like you haven’t graduated high school

why would he spill lies to me on an obscure forum while he lives thousands of kms away from me

i think you are stretching it too far

Well my advice are geared towards longevity and not dying from clogged arteries. You believe your diet is superior for muscle and strength gains while ignoring the fact you are talking to a lifetime natural who can bench over 2x bodyweight. Absolutely hilarious
I don't believe anything I simply know of a dietary philosophy which is very conflicting of yours. It is focused towards systematic health, not looking at individual things. This is true for longevity, actually feeling good and IMPROVING in health: which I have not experienced with any recommended dietary advice by authority, and progressingly feeling better and better: without relying on Cortisol and Adrenaline for energy aswell, which some gymbros or guys with Primary or subclinical Hypothyroid or unideal Thyroid hormone status perceive as more energy. So better body composition, better health, longevity.
"Myths about the causes of cancer, heart failure, hypertension, menopause, osteoporosis, sarcopenia, depression, dementia, and cataracts are designed to reinforce each other, forming an interlocking system, an ideology of the organism. "

I don't believe anything I simply know of a dietary philosophy which is very conflicting of yours. It is focused towards systematic health, not looking at individual things. This is true for longevity, actually feeling good and IMPROVING in health: which I have not experienced with any recommended dietary advice by authority, and progressingly feeling better and better: without relying on Cortisol and Adrenaline for energy aswell, which some gymbros or guys with Primary or subclinical Hypothyroid or unideal Thyroid hormone status perceive as more energy. So better body composition, better health, longevity.
"Myths about the causes of cancer, heart failure, hypertension, menopause, osteoporosis, sarcopenia, depression, dementia, and cataracts are designed to reinforce each other, forming an interlocking system, an ideology of the organism. "
Bye

why would he spill lies to me on an obscure forum while he lives thousands of kms away from me
cuz he thinks its truth, but it's bullshit

• +1
Alright man have fun with your Mediterranean diet, hopefully you live till 75 without shakey hands oh whoops your dick stopped working long before that, congrats

all legit info is on raypeat.com and raypeatforum.com

Alright man have fun with your Mediterranean diet, hopefully you live till 75 without shakey hands oh whoops your dick stopped working long before that, congrats

all legit info is on raypeat.com and raypeatforum.com
I am stronger than you. Let that sink in.
I have higher laycount in one year than you ever will achieve in your lifetime. So the dick must be functioning right too. Funny thing is endothelial function is intimately linked with erection quality. Your diet high in saturated fat essentially diminishes that. Perhaps not at 20 but later. Good luck

cuz he thinks its truth, but it's bullshit
i mean everyone think what they think is the truth

but if this individual has probably thousands of hours on this topic (his experties in cancer reasearch and reviewing studies if i recall correctly) then why would i not believe him tbh

last time i disagreed wit hhim he turned out to be right

• +1
I am stronger than you. Let that sink in.
I have higher laycount in one year than you ever will achieve in your lifetime. So the dick must be functioning right too
you think PUA is a lifestyle?

i mean everyone think what they think is the truth

but if this individual has probably thousands of hours on this topic (his experties in cancer reasearch and reviewing studies if i recall correctly) then why would i not believe him tbh

last time i disagreed wit hhim he turned out to be right
deeper he goes. he boasts supposedly his ""scientist"" status which tells me he is a loser or he doesnt have any real knowledge

• +1
deeper he goes. he boasts supposedly his ""scientist"" status which tells me he is a loser or he doesnt have any real knowledge
I don’t force anyone to do anything. Everyone is free to do what he seems fit :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x and ChristianChad
i mean yeah i agree that he has sum personality problems but its the internet you cant expect much it is what it is

but im pretty sure he is legit he posted studies which shouldnt be public i recall him posting sum pictures too

• +1
your diet is cucking you hard.
your studies built upon early lies.
traditional diets follow the opposite of what is suggested and what is suggested does not follow common sense and intuition, your job makes it hard to ignore all the lies shoved down ones throat

your diet is cucking you hard
your studies built upon early lies
traditional diets follow the opposite of what is suggested and does not follow common sense
You are alive and well posting on forums because of the science you don’t believe in and claim it is full of lies. Just because you cannot interpret science doesn’t mean it’s lies. Go ahead tho, and follow whatever diet or lifestyle makes YOU happy. I will not argue anymore

• +1
You are alive and well posting on forums because of the science you don’t believe in and claim it is full of lies. Just because you cannot interpret science doesn’t mean it’s lies. Go ahead tho, and follow whatever diet or lifestyle makes YOU happy. I will not argue anymore
I live because of USDA dietary guidelines?

it's funny when people say sugar is the modern cause of all health problems when literally every people from every area has access to sugar accept some Eskimo (they have evolved differently genetically though by now), when the blame should be on PUFA, seed oils have never been eaten traditionally accept more saturated ones like Palm or Coconut or ones high in MUFA like Olive. Literally replace all the junk food with Coconut Oil keep the sugar and boom you get to eat all the junk food accept you solved the obesity epidemic
It's true that most civilizations in the past had access to sugar, but not in the amounts that we consume today.

They didn't have Coca-Cola or other processed shit in the past, if you took one peasant from the Middle Ages and gave him a donut, an ice cream or something like that he would consider it to be too sweet for his taste.

Also fruit was WAY less sugary in the past. Nowadays it's mostly fructose with almost no nutrients

• Ugh..
I live because of USDA dietary guidelines?
holy shit!
@Ada Mustang your boy just got massacred by the Dr. Tony himself

@ChristianChad you really exposed yourself as an uneducated fool in this thread
and its been over like an year and you still use the same illogical tactics, name calling, and memes to try and disprove people but you miserably fail as you should
you kept arguing with the doctor but never once posted a peer reviwed publicaiton or any legit evidence to disupute what he said

holy shit!
@Ada Mustang your boy just got massacred by the Dr. Tony himself

@ChristianChad you really exposed yourself as an uneducated fool in this thread
and its been over like an year and you still use the same illogical tactics, name calling, and memes to try and disprove people but you miserably fail as you should
you kept arguing with the doctor but never once posted a peer reviwed publicaiton or any legit evidence to disupute what he said
Didn't bother to read this wall of text

Also stop tagging me into your bullshit which no one gives a fuck about

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Didn't bother to read this wall of text

Also stop tagging me into your bullshit which no one gives a fuck about
stop spreading bullshit and I will stop tagging you and responding to you
if you say like 2+2=5 then of course I will call you out you stupid idiot, the same goes for nutrition
stop spreading nutritional misinformation