John Mew said chewing increase ramus verticle lenght

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
@Eli @Jungcuck did you get jaw gain from chewing??

Open photo

Open photo

Chewing + neck training would ascend anyone prob more thana gymcel for those without good gymmax genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, 5'7 zoomer, inka and 8 others
@andy9432 @Orc @MoggerGaston

Anything that starts with the word Mew is a fraud

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Jungcuck, sudanguy and 7 others
will neck training help ramus?

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
cope of the century: mewing

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Deleted member 27066, nigkook and 5 others
@Eli the farmer, grain eater
Open photo

@andy9432 @notcel the hunter-gatherer, meat eater
Open photo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rubberduck, mayo mogger and 1 other person
@Eli @Jungcuck did you get jaw gain from chewing??

Open photo

Open photo

Chewing + neck training would ascend anyone prob more thana gymcel for those without good gymmax genetics.
@andy9432 so many copers even I cited 4 studies done in both the west and China and Japan.

Open photo

Open photo
Cope jaw curvature is genetic
Many ethnics in natural environments have this exact jaw

Attachments

• 1705289986709.png
    1705289986709.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and Deleted member 3105
Cope jaw curvature is genetic
View attachment 2676174
Many ethnics in natural environments have this exact jaw

@wishIwasSalludon @gooner23 just be high iq like me bhais

The girl you posted just has the genes for a robust ramus, you can see her mandible has a defined antegonial notch and that proves it. It's known that ethnics with a "rocker" jaw don't grow the additional bone around the ramus angle and it's completely genetic, they lack any antegonial notch because of this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
1. It’s a computer simulation and mice.

2. It shows a VERY subtle reshaping, some MINOR increases in thickness/density. That’s at most a functional response... it doesn't show to affect aesthetics in any noticeable way.

View attachment 2676195

That's the same shit bro. 0 difference.
If you weren't using it to support your chewing cope, you'd say 'from subhuman to subhuman'

And the changes aren't even in the ramus
People be like “Wolffs law bro!” They don’t understand that bones can change doesn’t mean bones can change in any specific way like increases ramus length meaningfully

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Roge, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 3105
we're full grown adults why would this work for me

it should works for any age because osteogenesis happen in all age group.

Double jaw surgery use the similar concept of BSSO, bilateral sagittal split osteotomy, they cut the mandibular body in a slanted way for the amndible to grow into together again.

Tennis player have thicker radius and ulna bone because of ultra developed forearm muscles

Patients with bruxism have lower gonial angle and long ramus because of the muscles hypertrophy.

Last edited:
The girl you posted just has the genes for a robust ramus, you can see her mandible has a defined antegonial notch and that proves it. It's known that ethnics with a "rocker" jaw don't grow the additional bone around the ramus angle and it's completely genetic, they lack any antegonial notch because of this.
View attachment 2676198
I know but the girl is a meme I did for eli and andy9432, don't be dumbfuck.

only the studies are what I preaching not the meme, cant u you the room.

Open photo

Open photo
No, I know a Vietnamese kid with non verbal autism that only eats like 3 things and he has a square jaw

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 32485
People be like “Wolffs law bro!” They don’t understand that bones can change doesn’t mean bones can change in any specific way like increases ramus length meaningfully
its not wloff law, I might raw dog your mom tbh.

just read the studies

No, I know a Vietnamese kid with non verbal autism that only eats like 3 things and he has a square jaw
they eat dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44159
can chewing give me a10's?

1. It’s a computer simulation and mice.

2. It shows a VERY subtle reshaping, some MINOR increases in thickness/density. That’s at most a functional response... it doesn't show to affect aesthetics in any noticeable way.

View attachment 2676195

That's the same shit bro. 0 difference.
If you weren't using it to support your chewing cope, you'd say 'from subhuman to subhuman'

And the changes aren't even in the ramus
bro that study is for reference

read the last study holy shit dumb fuck, you type too fast bro without reading it all

it should works for any age because osteogenesis happen in all age group.

Double jaw surgery use the similar concept of BSSO, bisagital surgical osteogenesis, they cut the mandibular body in a slanted way for the amndible to grow into together again.

Tennis player have thicker radius and ulna bone because of ultra developed forearm muscles

Patients with bruxism have lower gonial angle and long ramus because of the muscles hypertrophy.
i mean i got like a good ramus any more and i just have a long mid face

Open photo

@andy9432 This japanese study, mentioned participants gained 1.5mm in 2 months of just chewing the regular gums

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and andy9432
Open photo

@andy9432 This japanese study, mentioned participants gained 1.5mm in 2 months of just chewing the regular gums
im chewing hard stuff, it works

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
View attachment 2676198
dumb ass moment again

the notch is the byproduct of the ramus that lenghten surprussed the mandibular body.

the 2nd pic b would have gotten the notch too if her ramus lenghten surpressing the mandibular body

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I chew mastic every day 2 hours before bed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
abit too extreme might risk TMJ

does it cahnge your masseter or jaw?

Never experienced anything close to TMJ, TMJ is a result of crappy development. If ur jaw is properly aligned no amount chewing will give you TMJ or even clenching.

I started chewing at 17 - maybe some downswing and CCW rotation from chewing forward (front teeth)

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
dumb ass moment again

the notch is the byproduct of the ramus that lenghten surprussed the mandibular body.

the 2nd pic b would have gotten the notch too if her ramus lenghten surpressing the mandibular body
Yeah and the ramus length is there because of genes, they use the different jaw shape to in forensics to identify polynesians because it's so widespread among them

dumb ass moment again

so the notch is good?

This could explain my ramus asymmetry I chewed more on my left side so ramus is larger on that side? @Meraki

View attachment 2676226

All this study shows is the shape of the ramus is ASSOCIATED with high bite forces, not CAUSED BY.

Chad who was born with a big ramus and big masseters can exert more force than the incel who was born with small ramus and small masseters.

Nowhere does it say that by chewing you can change the shape of your mandible.
LMAO fkcing dumb ass

That's how it is said in scientific terms, they wanna sound sophisticated by making normal people confused with the terms.

I read the whole thing, yes chewing grow ramus not only thickness but thickness as well.

I EVEN FUCKING CITED A PIC OF A STUDY DONE IN JAPAN YOUNG ADULTS GAINED 1.5MM FROM CHEWNIG NORMAL GUM FOR 8 WEEKS.

DON'T CHEW THEN JUST GTFO DON'T CHEW.

Hol up link the japanese study plz
mirin 10+ studies yet confirming incels still cope with their own limitig belief

Incels are born wiht loser mentality, natural selection at the brain's chemicals level.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
Guys will leaning down stop my jaw from looking like melted ice cream

• JFL
Anything that starts with the word Mew is a fraud
Nooo sticking your tounge to the roof of your mouth will totally change your skull structure

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Can I sue mike mew for his fraud ass ideologies I've been mewing all my life and I have truecel tier looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 3105
literally every single person who ever chronically mouthbreathed has some sort of evident recession and/or narrow palate, proper posture is a necessity to avoid at the very least some degree of nocturnal mouth breathing and prevent further recession from the tongue not occupying the upper palate allowing it to cave in due to no support, evolution has placed such importance to mewing that it instantly activates the vagus nerve/parasympathetic system, mouth breather is literally used as an insult for great reason, brain oxygen deprived teenage mouthbreathers literally line up by the thousands to fix their overbite by an orthodontist while every single nose breather i know has a near perfect smile and maxilla, many orthodontists advocate for proper tongue posture despite potentially harming profits cause its just that painfully evident, studies and pictures on indigenous people clearly show how a single generation growing on soft food is enough to completely alter craniofacial development, and tens of thousands of people of young age with open sutures anecdotally state that mewing changed their face completely within even weeks many times, many of them posting pictures online clearly showing changes beyond androgen driven bone growth and puberty, such as dorsal hump correcting itself ( all too young to legally undergo surgery ) . but of course, a forum full of autistic gullible incels that never bothered to actually thoroughly study the topic or practise proper suction hold mewing and chewing and maybe a chin tuck here and there for more than a month at best, knows better always.
great post OP, dont bother with studies and data for them, the coping will last as long as their cognitive dissonance does.

• +1
Reactions: Mithranes and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I debunked each study so far

Link the japanese one

Loser mentality = not coping?
You did not debunk any of those studies

Your reading comprehension is just bad, so you interpretted it wrong

• JFL
u have 0 knowledge

also 0 study to back up your claim
just chew some gum or put the tip of your tongue to the palate to build 20mm of bone in your late 20s theorem........................

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jungcuck and proxyy