Ultimate Chewing Guide [2022]

D

Deleted member 22829

6'2 (188cm)
Chewmaxxing, quite literally the most powerful looksmax in puberty, and still a very powerful looksmax post puberty. Your ancestors had giant palates, giga cheekbones and very very robust jaws, you cant say genetics on this, because almost every single person from 1000-ish years ago had insane bone structure.

Studies linked:
https://academic.oup.com/ejo/article/32/1/66/507786?login=false, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5405635/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8028425/

CHEWMAXXING GUIDE
-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Disclaimer, I will be dividing this into two sections, puberty and post puberty.)

SECTION ONE: PUBERTYMAXXING WITH CHEWING
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT WILL CHEWING DO FOR ME >18?

The Jaw - In puberty, your bones are very susceptible to change. Chewing has a direct impact on the Jaw and Cheekbones, I linked some studies above for a more in-depth explanation, Chewing grows your masseter muscles, even outside of puberty, you will still have masseter gains, in return, the ramus has to adapt with getting bigger to support the bigger muscle, this WILL make your ramus bulkier and longer, in puberty this effect is very dramatic and very fast, sometimes results are noticeable in less than a year. The jaw itself becomes a LOT more robust after chewmaxxing for a while in puberty, wider jaw, better bigonial, straighter teeth, better palate, etc.

The Cheekbones - When you chew, pressure is released throughout your entire skull, your cheekbones exist for two reasons, 1. Structural support, 2. Helping the jaw grind up food. When chewing, you release pressure throughout your cheekbones, potentially adding to their size. I've seen this myself as my cheekbones have grown well after 3 months of chewmaxxing, I have a friend who regularly chews gum, and he has very prominent cheekbones.

Orbitals???? - I heavily doubt chewing will effect any other bones aside from the two listed above, but who knows, it might be possible.

SECTION TWO: POST PUBERTY CHEWING EFFECTS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAN CHEWING HELP ME AFTER 20+ ?

Ramus + Masseter - As mentioned above, masseter gains will result in ramus needing to adapt, although this will probably be a lot slower considering the jaw is done growing. But don't worry, masseter muscle will still be very good for your jaw width especially if you are a narrowjawcel, It will add width and still improve your profile, lean + masseter looks very aesthetic.

WARNING - BEING 15% BODYFAT + WITH MASSETERIC HYPERTROPHY WILL TURN YOU INTO A BLOATED MONSTER.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING 2 - JAW IMPLANTS + CHEWING IS VERY ODD AND HAS NOT BEEN DOCUMENTED, IF YOU HAVE OR PLAN TO GET JAW IMPLANTS, CHEWMAXXING IS PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA.

In summary, chew. the benefits are really good and theres absolutely no reason not to, even if you arent in puberty, the masseters (while being lean) are also worth it. And its a great way to make sure you age well too.

high effort threat botb please?

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq, MEMPSK, ErbCel and 4 others
tags + bump + botb me
@curlyheadjames @Shitfacegoodbod=mog

Last edited:
water.

you seriously think telling people to chew gum is a botb worthy 'ultimate chewing guide'?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ElySioNs and 2 others
Massage your masseters after chewing or it'll pull your face backwards

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bbaakirr2, Sannie, futuregigamogger and 1 other person
greycels use different colours in their essay and think they deserve BOTB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, IhateDentists, Maesthetic and 5 others
why do u hate james??

how much time did u spent writing this shit?

unreadable on light theme

Can you chewmaxx with braces?

how many hours in a day should you chew?

didnt read but HGH and AI during puberty is the ultimate looksmax

Chewing has expanded my lower palate a bit, but it's mostly moved my incisors forward which has decreased my midface length.

Chewmaxxing, quite literally the most powerful looksmax in puberty, and still a very powerful looksmax post puberty. Your ancestors had giant palates, giga cheekbones and very very robust jaws, you cant say genetics on this, because almost every single person from 1000-ish years ago had insane bone structure.

Studies linked:
https://academic.oup.com/ejo/article/32/1/66/507786?login=false, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5405635/, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8028425/

CHEWMAXXING GUIDE

(Disclaimer, I will be dividing this into two sections, puberty and post puberty.)

The Jaw - In puberty, your bones are very susceptible to change. Chewing has a direct impact on the Jaw and Cheekbones, I linked some studies above for a more in-depth explanation, Chewing grows your masseter muscles, even outside of puberty, you will still have masseter gains, in return, the ramus has to adapt with getting bigger to support the bigger muscle, this WILL make your ramus bulkier and longer, in puberty this effect is very dramatic and very fast, sometimes results are noticeable in less than a year. The jaw itself becomes a LOT more robust after chewmaxxing for a while in puberty, wider jaw, better bigonial, straighter teeth, better palate, etc.

The Cheekbones - When you chew, pressure is released throughout your entire skull, your cheekbones exist for two reasons, 1. Structural support, 2. Helping the jaw grind up food. When chewing, you release pressure throughout your cheekbones, potentially adding to their size. I've seen this myself as my cheekbones have grown well after 3 months of chewmaxxing, I have a friend who regularly chews gum, and he has very prominent cheekbones.

Orbitals???? - I heavily doubt chewing will effect any other bones aside from the two listed above, but who knows, it might be possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ramus + Masseter - As mentioned above, masseter gains will result in ramus needing to adapt, although this will probably be a lot slower considering the jaw is done growing. But don't worry, masseter muscle will still be very good for your jaw width especially if you are a narrowjawcel, It will add width and still improve your profile, lean + masseter looks very aesthetic.

WARNING - BEING 15% BODYFAT + WITH MASSETERIC HYPERTROPHY WILL TURN YOU INTO A BLOATED MONSTER.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING 2 - JAW IMPLANTS + CHEWING IS VERY ODD AND HAS NOT BEEN DOCUMENTED, IF YOU HAVE OR PLAN TO GET JAW IMPLANTS, CHEWMAXXING IS PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA.

In summary, chew. the benefits are really good and theres absolutely no reason not to, even if you arent in puberty, the masseters (while being lean) are also worth it. And its a great way to make sure you age well too.

first of all: It doesnt increase the ramus and im the perfect example. My face is assymetrical because for the last 4 years i eated way more in my left side, and the ramus on both are the same. Second: this is not a ultimate guide. Third: A tip: If you have any type of maloclusion DONT chew for more than 20 minutes a day (+the time you eat), or you will end with TMD.

• So Sad
Reactions: MEMPSK
Bro quit wasting your time with all this BS and cope, mewing chewing is worthless and won't do shit for you. Invest your time on softmaxes that actually matter

• +1
Reactions: varbrah
Not a word faggot

yep
cheekbones grow from chewing
masseter tendon tugs on cheekbone while chewing, causing bone damage and ultimately bone hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND

Studies linked:

CHEWMAXXING GUIDE

Ok nigga where are we supposed to chew? Molars premolars incisors ?

Just mew brah just chew brah bitches will be on your dick

Studies linked:

CHEWMAXXING GUIDE

okay so how tf do we chew max? it's a guide but not steps JFL

okay so how tf do we chew max? it's a guide but not steps JFL
do you not know how to fucking chew?

use tough gum and chew on your molars.

• JFL
Reactions: TheVictor
do you not know how to fucking chew?

use tough gum and chew on your molars.
you are retarded lmao puts out guide then doesn't mention any of the steps JFL. chew for an hour, 2 hours, with gum, with something else. you are probably 14 or sum

you are retarded lmao puts out guide then doesn't mention any of the steps JFL. chew for an hour, 2 hours, with gum, with something else. you are probably 14 or sum
cry about it greycel

should you chew with your mouth open or closed