John Mew said chewing increase ramus verticle lenght

Can I sue mike mew for his fraud ass ideologies I've been mewing all my life and I have truecel tier looks
yes please do; he should be in jail
wanna ask for his implants and filler doctor though..............is it eppley? :feelskek: @ccwarrior @Spiritualcells @Sny

just chew some gum or put the tip of your tongue to the palate to build 20mm of bone in your late 20s theorem........................
Chew gums? Bro I chew steaks, nuts, raw carrot, pickles, beef jerky

I need to tear chew like primitive humans

Chew gums? Bro I chew steaks, nuts, raw carrot, pickles, beef jerky

I need to tear chew like primitive humans
cool.....would it build me 20 mm of bone in my late 20s?

cool.....would it build me 20 mm of bone in my late 20s?
I don’t think it would work on incel’s skull

It works on my Changlite skull tho

over............your never gonna get the white women you imagine you deserve, obviously

Id be happy with high ltb or low mtb as long as she worship me, if not then I will try with NEA girls.

yes please do; he should be in jail
wanna ask for his implants and filler doctor though..............is it eppley? :feelskek: @ccwarrior @Spiritualcells @Sny
He got it from genes
Him and his dad had mid jawlines and made entire careers from it

He got it from genes
Him and his dad had mid jawlines and made entire careers from it

Idc about mike mew

This knowledge has been known in East Asia for 20 years.

Cope

Neither study shows that you can noticeably change your mandible by chewing

You can't prove otherwise cuz there's no evidence for it

You ain't even read the studies :lul: you just saw that shit on r/orthotropics
Retard it even use layman terms at the discussion section.

Dont chew bro dont mee just rot here and never get Bimax bro.

Less competition for md which is good

lmaooooooo YOUR reading comprehension is trash

View attachment 2676418
View attachment 2676416

"A function of" -Idiom
: something (such as a quality or measurement) that is related to and changes with (something else)
Height is a function of age in children. It increases as their age increases
- Merrian Webster

A function defines one variable in terms of another. The statement "y is a function of x"means that y varies according to whatever value x takes on. A causal relationship is often implied (i.e. "x causes y"), but does not necessarily exist.
- Columbia College Core Curriculum

In conclusion, this study demonstrates an association between mandibular muscle force and mandibular shape.

All they did was take adults, take scans of their mandibles, and realize that the big mandibles had stronger bite forces.

They put it into a graph and described it as mandible shape being a function of bite forces. This doesn't imply a causation - only an ASSOCIATION.

Throghout the ENTIRE study they describe it as an association

View attachment 2676415

Nowhere do they describe it as a causation.

In a single sentence, they describe the graph they plotted it as x (mandible shape) being a function of y (bite strength). No causation is implied, but your dumb ass couldn't comprehend that.

Over for you
Bro in a medical world that’s how we say it bruh.

U didnt even read the whole thing it seems, bc if you have read it you wouldn’t come up with your own interpretation like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
just get implants lil bro

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
Nigga YOU didn't read it

View attachment 2676428

Association =/= causation
You are right

We were talking about different studies

That studies indeed were talking about association, they only did experiment on the pig with soft and hard diet on that particular study.

literally every single person who ever chronically mouthbreathed has some sort of evident recession and/or narrow palate, proper posture is a necessity to avoid at the very least some degree of nocturnal mouth breathing and prevent further recession from the tongue not occupying the upper palate allowing it to cave in due to no support, evolution has placed such importance to mewing that it instantly activates the vagus nerve/parasympathetic system, mouth breather is literally used as an insult for great reason, brain oxygen deprived teenage mouthbreathers literally line up by the thousands to fix their overbite by an orthodontist while every single nose breather i know has a near perfect smile and maxilla, many orthodontists advocate for proper tongue posture despite potentially harming profits cause its just that painfully evident, studies and pictures on indigenous people clearly show how a single generation growing on soft food is enough to completely alter craniofacial development, and tens of thousands of people of young age with open sutures anecdotally state that mewing changed their face completely within even weeks many times, many of them posting pictures online clearly showing changes beyond androgen driven bone growth and puberty, such as dorsal hump correcting itself ( all too young to legally undergo surgery ) . but of course, a forum full of autistic gullible incels that never bothered to actually thoroughly study the topic or practise proper suction hold mewing and chewing and maybe a chin tuck here and there for more than a month at best, knows better always.
great post OP, dont bother with studies and data for them, the coping will last as long as their cognitive dissonance does.
Jamie debunks and other chads. Just dont mouth breathe. Mewing makes you look worse and barely no affect

John Mew can say a lot of things

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
@Eli the farmer, grain eater
Open photo

@andy9432 @notcel the hunter-gatherer, meat eater
Open photo
top one looks more skull-fuckable

They don't explain what the hard food and soft food were. How do we know this is due to masticatory forces and not nutrition ?
Edit : And I hadn't seen @ccwarrior 's post. The differences are unnoticeable visually and in areas that don't affect aesthetics.

Last edited:
bro that study is for reference

read the last study holy shit dumb fuck, you type too fast bro without reading it all
And the last study is an association. So you have nothing. Literally nothing to support your point.

I don't know why so many peope disagree with Dr. Mew. I've been mewing for 3-4 years and I've seen big changes in my face.
I recently bought these starting with the blue one(the easiest) hopefully the hyperthrophy of the masseters will give me a better looking jaw and bones etc. They are hard enough to make my jaw tired after chewing for 2 minutes.

I had shit mouth posture my entire life and my jaw is comically overgrown with a low gonial angle and an abnormally deep ramus.

Maybe on a 2 yo kid. If you're old enough to have found that site you're already fucked without surgery, gtfo with ur worthless cope.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
You did not debunk any of those studies

Your reading comprehension is just bad, so you interpretted it wrong
can you link the japanese study? i can't find it online but it seems very interesting

chewing for outward gonions and better chin?

I chewed my whole life and bad ramus :hnghn::feelsrope:

Me dr. Nickga approve it

Yea chewing will "probably" improve the jaw