John Stamos is an extreme anti-aging mogger

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Blacks and Asians have superior aging genetics. Black male celebrities like Eddie Murphy or Will Smith could still pass as being in their 30s despite being 50+.

But the only White male celebrity who extended his prime until age 50 is John Stamos.

Stamos
Stamos2

Stamos1

Looks like he has black aging genetics.

Other White male celebrities who in the media were still seeing as good-looking at 50 were clearly out of their prime. The fact that they can still date prime women is not because of their looks, but because of their Giga-status.

George Clooney had grey hair in his mid-30s (unappealing for most women), Leonardo DiCaprio is not 50 and already way out of his prime, Brad Pitt still looked good with 50, but he wasn't in his prime anymore. The only one who comes close is Tom Cruise, but Stamos mogs him imo.

Do you know any White male celebrity who was still in his prime at age 50?

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Deleted member 29155, oldcell and 2 others
Al pacino?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
jared leto too, but stamos has higher sex appeal imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lmao, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
Paul Rudd

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Paul Rudd

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlexAP
Somerhalder as well he is 42
92e67854e96f2cb4d5c18d1fb6df8a75
And meeks 37
IMG 20210429 161555

Attachments

• IMG_20210429_161555.jpg
    IMG_20210429_161555.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 120
Meeks is mixed though but yeah
Ye just put him as a bonus, somerhalder is fucking insane looking though at 42. But his lifestyle is pretty solid, he grows his own food

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 756
Ye just put him as a bonus, somerhalder is fucking insane looking though at 42. But his lifestyle is pretty solid, he grows his own food
Ashton kutcher is another one

• +1
Reactions: thecel and volcelfatcel
Ashton kutcher is another one
I'd say tom Cruise but he is going down in collagen fast when he hit ~55. Still giga Chad because his coloring, hair and jaw are still there.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
He's nw2 frauding with hairstyle though

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
jared leto too, but stamos has higher sex appeal imo
Yes. He's still not 50, but he will in December and he's still in his prime. Stamos clearly mogs him though.

He's nw2 frauding with hairstyle though
Fits him, highest SMV on planet earth for jbs and early 20s. Still terachad, probably is on something already like fin to avoid further hair loss

• +1
Reactions: gamma
theres no gene for black people that make them age slower

its that they have a more UV restistance, which still doesnt stop them from aging like the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and AlexAP

Looks 15 years younger tbh

• +1
Fits him, highest SMV on planet earth for jbs and early 20s. Still terachad, probably is on something already like fin to avoid further hair loss
I agree, he's underrated here

• +1
I agree, he's underrated here
He is the ideal looks, he isn't tall but his face is pretty much perfect. Black hair, black eyebrows postively tilted, blue eyes I think a10? He is the dark and handsome but he is 5'9 frauds 5'10 cus of shoes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 756
I'd say Jon Hamm as well he has aged really well and has tons of girls simping cus of deep voice and masc rugged look

Attachments

• jon-hamm1-a.jpg
    jon-hamm1-a.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 117
  • +1
theres no gene for black people that make them age slower

its that they have a more UV restistance, which still doesnt stop them from aging like the rest of us
Yes, it's not aging genetics per se, it's more UV resistance.

Africans have way lower rates of skin cancer even without wearing sunscreen and living in tropical countries.

• +1
Reactions: freiza
He is the ideal looks, he isn't tall but his face is pretty much perfect. Black hair, black eyebrows postively tilted, blue eyes I think a10? He is the dark and handsome but he is 5'9 frauds 5'10 cus of shoes.
His height is average but face very good so it’s not an issue
If he was like 5’4-5 then it would be

• +1
His height is average but face very good so it’s not an issue
If he was like 5’4-5 then it would be
He is decent height not a failo nor a halo.

Considering all things prime Gandy has peak SMV aesthetically, insane face, 6'2, really good body and decent frame, good coloring, British accent halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
He is decent height not a failo nor a halo.

Considering all things prime Gandy has peak SMV aesthetically, insane face, 6'2, really good body and decent frame, good coloring, British accent halo.
Yeah and Gandy has a great frame ngl

• +1
Yeah and Gandy has a great frame ngl
It looks a bit off at times but his actual shoulder width is solid, the reason why it's off he has wideish hips but it's prob 90th percentile since he works out

It looks a bit off at times but his actual shoulder width is solid, the reason why it's off he has wideish hips but it's prob 90th percentile since he works out
But even then most normies don’t notice and so will just see a great body and frame

• +1
I'd say Jon Hamm as well he has aged really well and has tons of girls simping cus of deep voice and masc rugged look
Yes, but he should dye his beard. I would say the top 3 White male celebrities around 50 are:

1. John Stamos
2. Jon Hamm
3. Paul Rudd

Here is one pic of Rudd at 50

Rudd

He brutally mogs DiCaprio at 47 and also Pitt and Clooney at 50 imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Yes, but he should dye his beard. I would say the top 3 White male celebrities around 50 are:

1. John Stamos
2. Jon Hamm
3. Paul Rudd

Here is one pic of Rudd at 50

View attachment 1125565

He brutally mogs DiCaprio at 47 and also Pitt and Clooney at 50 imo.
Eminem too

• +1
He has an amazing skin routine.

He applies divine protein shake on his face three times a day.

The earlier you start, the younger you'll look at 50.