Join my SEAMaxxx Discord Server

D

Deleted member 20148

Bronze
Send me a message if you want to join my SEAMax Server. Please only guys who really plan to SEAmax in the next months or are already in SEA.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 16369, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
do i need to bring a boat?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 14693, Skywalker and 4 others

Attachments

• 79-tratwa-splywy-tratwy-biebrza24-sztabin.jpg
    79-tratwa-splywy-tratwy-biebrza24-sztabin.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: traveler, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 20148 and 1 other person
Send me a message if you want to join my SEAMax Server. Please only guys who really plan to SEAmax in the next months or are already in SEA.
Dm me nigga

I've just made my raft for seamaxxing purposes. I can sleep in there and slay asian stacys
High IQcel tbh. Dont waste money for rent...

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 17244
i'll join. im flying to singapore in two weeks. send me message cause i can't dm you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
Age for the Server is 18+ boyos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
send me, with my stats geo/betabuxx is the only way

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Rt-Rust1 and Skywalker
yes i am filpio
I am a filipino who is going to geomaxx or just go back home to the philippines to get brown pussy once i turn 18 in 2 years once i graduate (staying there for 2-4 weeks). After that i will CSmaxx become a remote software engineer and retire back in the philippines.

Tbh we already mog the poor ass locals, we have western halo bc we have english accents + (i mog the locals lookswise)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bigjuicy and Deleted member 20148
I am a filipino who is going to geomaxx or just go back home to the philippines to get brown pussy once i turn 18 in 2 years once i graduate (staying there for 2-4 weeks). After that i will CSmaxx become a remote software engineer and retire back in the philippines.

Tbh we already mog the poor ass locals, we have western halo bc we have english accents + (i mog the locals lookswise)
:)

• +1

are you also semi-fluent? could help us alot in navigating country

• +1
are you also semi-fluent? could help us alot in navigating country
nope not fluent at all. But dude we are literally filipino so as long as we dont soeak they wont overcharge/scam us. Once they hear the accent they will try to get the beat of us

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy
@MarkCorrigan