join the army and become a navy seal

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
trust me you will get lots of money and all the bitches will want you. And plus theres so many benefits besides getting free college and free housing, free food, and a free gym membership you also get to take out Pakistani terrorists on the side. Joining the military is a high T trait and a high IQ trait too.

but seriously though you get elite training and opportunities you would be like the most badass motherfucker out there bro if you try to get past seal training and being a navy seal pays like six figures on top of free stuff. if you do that you will be in great shape and you will be set for life and once you retire you can be a NEET shitposter millionaire

so what the fuck are you waiting for bro? join the military and get through SEAL training and be a fucking Navy Seal mogger. Like who the fuck cares if your Chad? your a fucking Navy seal bro trust me all the bitches would wanna fuck you if you become a Navy Seal bro.

David Goggins was a morbidly obese blackcel and he became a navy seal and he statusmaxed, its the most badass job there is bro its much better than a boring ass office job 9-5 making 7.50$ an hour

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Real shit but I don't wanna die :ogre:

Real shit but I don't wanna die :ogre:
most of the people on this forum was probably gonna rope anyway so might as well die in honor

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Kingcel32, Deleted member 14957 and 2 others
automatic hair failo given when you enter

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
I will become a drone pilot and sit on my ass all day