Joined a track & field club today (athletics)

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
I was expecting to see the usual subhumans that you see on the street, but to my surprise they were all at least decently grown. was really refreshing for once to not see only utter mouthbreathers wherever you look. there were three girls, one of them was really cute, but everyone, including the guys, had at least decent cheekbones. one of the guys had quite big cheekbones and just as big of a lower third, the type of stuff that you dont really see in public. he was quite a good looking guy, but then he took off his hat and he was completely bald lol (the guy was 20 y/o tops). interesting experience. need to work on my endurance now to impress the cute girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and BigBiceps
1582020659932-gif.281874

Just take steroids and mog all the other guys

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
of course you dont care you lazy fucks

High school or club sport in college?

I didn’t know track and field had a club level

High school or club sport in college?

I didn’t know track and field had a club level
club for a lack of a better word, the club or whatever is independent from my school

i forgot to mention that in case you didn't know, having a well grown face tremendously helps you with sports (see my avi, a generational track & field talent and my sig, the current mvp of the nfl), that's why all their faces were decent in that perspective.