Jon Skywalker is dying (rip)

Your too broke paki boi faster than halloweed mother nutting in bed btw

For 2$ a day you can save a broke nigger like me ahhh race calling me broke :lul::lul:

Yes his mother likes us double teaming on her asshole anal style my nigga
Tf even ur boy @looksmaxxing223 said ur quiet irl pls hush little baby nignog jigaboo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Messar, PrinceLuenLeoncur, wollet2 and 2 others
Tf even ur boy @looksmaxxing223 said ur quiet irl pls hush little baby nignog jigaboo
Nigga relax he knows I'm bout that life g better to be quiet on the roads fam

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
your ancestors were used as cattle by mine for a 1000 years btw
Your race shits out curry on the street I make very good cotton to the homeless while you niggas just bomb people Allah akburr fuck that nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, wollet2 and halloweed
Your race shits out curry on the street I make very good cotton to the homeless while you niggas just bomb people Allah akburr fuck that nigga
Boring, ignored

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, horizontallytall and arabcelxxx
We white people hate you and your dirty subhuman people. You're worse than jews, we fucking hate your mutt blood. Cry about your palestinian sand lizards getting killed by israelis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wollet2
We white people hate you and your dirty subhuman people. You're worse than jews, we fucking hate your mutt blood. Cry about your palestinian sand lizards getting killed by israelis.
"It was also common for European people to be enslaved and traded in the Muslim world"

• JFL
Reactions: Messar
"It was also common for European people to be enslaved and traded in the Muslim world"

I do not fucking care about that bullshit, retard. You're still my bitch and i own you, i'm superior. Stop crying for asylum, refugee. We don't want you inside our countries, again, keep getting bombed by Israel. Fuck palestine and i hope every single one of your nigger muslim people get bombed and raped by American soldiers.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
What happens to halloweed after his Leng snowbunny bbl mother finds him injecting Chilton labs Chinese piss in his bloodstream for an extra 0.5 psl point @halloweed
This is so hyper specific, I'm actually caging. Funniest shit I've heard today.

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
How did this thread develop from talking about jon skywalker having health problems to this lmao,

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Retard runing tren for years straight allong with smoking and stimulants. literally like commiting suicide. He should of just roped himself and made it quicker.
have*

happens if you live in the present and don't give a fuck about your health

he blasted all the roids and apparently smoked cigs ofc this gonna happen and he isn't 6'4

he should still recover ig
nah he towers over everyone. He's 6'4

nah he towers over everyone. He's 6'4

I think hes a legit 6ft4 but tiny frame so looks small in a shirt when u cnt see the muscle definition illusion tht tren and low bf give u.

jfl looks like hapa Doinb that is on tren since 10

its bcuz his head is gigantic. his frame is avg-good
Nah have u seen his frame preroids its tiny. Roids dont grow ur frame in my experience. They will grow ur facial bones but not wrists, clavicle width etc. He looks big because hes 6ft4 and always shirtless with good insertions on tren. Id guess his wrists are literally 6 inches (only saying tht because it reflects rests of frame usually). Also the reason his muscles pop so well is the small frame. Most top bbers have a small frame look at flex wheeler etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft4 and Saint Casanova
Incel who thought he could escape his lanklet gook genetics but the reaper always comes to collect
Doesn't matter if it takes 4 years like with Zyzz or 12 years for him but it will always be waiting
Same goes for you buddy. You roided as well, no ?

Nah have u seen his frame preroids its tiny. Roids dont grow ur frame in my experience. They will grow ur facial bones but not wrists, clavicle width etc. He looks big because hes 6ft4 and always shirtless with good insertions on tren. Id guess his wrists are literally 6 inches (only saying tht because it reflects rests of frame usually). Also the reason his muscles pop so well is the small frame. Most top bbers have a small frame look at flex wheeler etc.
Nah, your wrists can grow over a long enough time from what I’ve seen.

Nah, your wrists can grow over a long enough time from what I’ve seen.
They grow slightly through muscle (im talking like 0.2 inches but hes not gna grow them an inch bcause of roids. When I had a long time off my wrists shrunk maybe 0.2 inches went from 8.1 to 7.9.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
They grow slightly through muscle (im talking like 0.2 inches but hes not gna grow them an inch bcause of roids. When I had a long time off my wrists shrunk maybe 0.2 inches went from 8.1 to 7.9.
My wrists grew 0.2 inches without roids. You think they can grow more ?

What about HGH ect ?

My wrists grew 0.2 inches without roids. You think they can grow more ?

What about HGH ect ?
High dose hgh might grow them. IK it defo grows ur hands atleast. Prob is it will fk up ur face and make u ugly. Ur wrist size doesnt matter tht much but it just usually reflective of frame. Wide clavicles (shoulders is most important). If u have narrow ones u should be working shoulders and doing side raises plus face pulls (rear delts are underrated for shoulder width) allot.

Also high androgen steroids increase ur shoulder muscles allot because u have more receptors there. When I was taking 700mg tren and doing standing ohp twice a week plus loads od side raises and face pulls and worked up to 8x100kg standing ohp my shoulders got huge. Now im on high trt dose of 180 they are still way above average.

• +1
High dose hgh might grow them. IK it defo grows ur hands atleast. Prob is it will fk up ur face and make u ugly. Ur wrist size doesnt matter tht much but it just usually reflective of frame. Wide clavicles (shoulders is most important). If u have narrow ones u should be working shoulders and doing side raises plus face pulls (rear delts are underrated for shoulder width) allot.

Also high androgen steroids increase ur shoulder muscles allot because u have more receptors there. When I was taking 700mg tren and doing standing ohp twice a week plus loads od side raises and face pulls and worked up to 8x100kg standing ohp my shoulders got huge. Now im on high trt dose of 180 they are still way above average.
I’ve noticed a lot of aesthetic people actually have small joints but wide shoulders. Same with most black people. Not sure why that is but it works well. The guys I’ve noticed with thick wrists are typically Rugby players, strong men and rowing athletes.

Can you DM pics?

I’ve noticed a lot of aesthetic people actually have small joints but wide shoulders. Same with most black people. Not sure why that is but it works well. The guys I’ve noticed with thick wrists are typically Rugby players, strong men and rowing athletes.

Can you DM pics?
Nah i never dm pics on here. I cn dm pics of my test but ive just posted so much personal info at this point tht if a user put my pics out id instantly be doxxed. I mean i cn post a wrist measurement pic tmoro if thts wht u want (cant wake my gf up now looking for a tape measure).

Aesthetic ppl usually have small joints because u need less muscle for the muscles to pop and look large (assuming ur insertions are gd). They usually look worse in a shirt thn big jointed ppl but better shirtless.

• +1
Nah i never dm pics on here. I cn dm pics of my test but ive just posted so much personal info at this point tht if a user put my pics out id instantly be doxxed. I mean i cn post a wrist measurement pic tmoro if thts wht u want (cant wake my gf up now looking for a tape measure).

Aesthetic ppl usually have small joints because u need less muscle for the muscles to pop and look large (assuming ur insertions are gd). They usually look worse in a shirt thn big jointed ppl but better shirtless.
Nah I just wanted to see your shoulder progress.

Yeah that’s true. Not sure which is better overall, probably something closer to the middle.

• +1
Reactions: TitusA

Also how did that tren dosage not rape your hair ? Or are just immune to balding ?

Nah I just wanted to see your shoulder progress.

Yeah that’s true. Not sure which is better overall, probably something closer to the middle.
Frankly they where too big when i was blasting the tren since im 5ft11 (i was 110kg). Being wider thn u are tall is not a gd look. I do better with girls now maintaining allot of muscle on high trt dose (because of muscle memory) but focusing on cardio and just doing weights couple times a week for maintenance.

• Woah
Frankly they where too big when i was blasting the tren since im 5ft11 (i was 110kg). Being wider thn u are tall is not a gd look. I do better with girls now maintaining allot of muscle on high trt dose (because of muscle memory) but focusing on cardio and just doing weights couple times a week for maintenance.
How were your genetics pre cycling ? Did you always have decent shoulders or nah ?

Also how did that tren dosage not rape your hair ? Or are just immune to balding ?
It did cause hair loss but luckily I only ran it for 8 weeks (stopped it when I saw how fkd my cholesterol was) and i got on dutasteride a couple months after and tht recovered my hair to a good lvl. Now i added oral minox and my hair is like it was when i was 16 again even though I run 400mg test a couple times a year. Dutasteride is incredibly powerful and u cn still run relatively high test on it.

• +1
How were your genetics pre cycling ? Did you always have decent shoulders or nah ?
I had decent shoulders and was athletic because i started working out at a young age after seeing my dad doing push ups. At this point on trt though im 97kg lean(about 8%bf) and my identical twin bro is only 82kg. So trt has maintained allot of the muscle i gained.

• +1
I had decent shoulders and was athletic because i started working out at a young age after seeing my dad doing push ups. At this point on trt though im 97kg lean(about 8%bf) and my identical twin bro is only 82kg. So trt has maintained allot of the muscle i gained.
What do you think Kinobody is taking or do you think he’s natural ? Something like that is my goal.

What do you think Kinobody is taking or do you think he’s natural ? Something like that is my goal.
Low test with something for strength an oral like anavar or superdrol (like anadrol without bloat and hair loss the best steroid ive ever used). Allong with primo is my guess. Then at this point prob just eats maintenance calories and goes slightly above if hes in a gaining phase since hes always lean.

By low test i mean literally trt dose.

• +1
Low test with something for strength an oral like anavar or superdrol (like anadrol without bloat and hair loss the best steroid ive ever used). Allong with primo is my guess. Then at this point prob just eats maintenance calories and goes slightly above if hes in a gaining phase since hes always lean.

By low test i mean literally trt dose.
Yeah I’ve heard that superdrol is crazy for strength.

What are your opinions on sarms ? Most roiders told me that they’re garbage basically.

Yeah I’ve heard that superdrol is crazy for strength.

What are your opinions on sarms ? Most roiders told me that they’re garbage basically.
I dont understand why any1 would use them. U can use steroids that we have scientific data on and loads of anecdotal data on plus their literally a steroid for every goal (gaining mass, gaining strength, gaining strength without gaining weight for a sport, improving endurance).

I think i heard some are good for women but cnt remember the exact names it was a while ago.

• +1
I dont understand why any1 would use them. U can use steroids that we have scientific data on and loads of anecdotal data on plus their literally a steroid for every goal (gaining mass, gaining strength, gaining strength without gaining weight for a sport, improving endurance).

I think i heard some are good for women but cnt remember the exact names it was a while ago.
Have you done any other looksmaxxes as well ?