Jon Skywalker is dying (rip)

Have you done any other looksmaxxes as well ?
Nope im happy with my face and hair. Only other thing ive done is tanning (fake tan because i have back freckles so cnt use melanotan 2). Tan is used by bbers to make muscles look more defined but it also makes ur face look more defined if ur lean so every white person should have a slight tan.

Other thn tht im just doing anti aging stuff sun cream etc. I wear some bb cream for special occasions. Besides those things im putting some money aside in an account for anti aging stuff as I age (since im 28 now). Putting money away for neck lift and under eye filler specifically in my mid 40s (I think I will show aging there first based on family members). I play on fking girls way into old age and my aim is also to be stronger thn the average 20 year old when im 70 lol.

I read theo vons dad got his mum pregnant at 70 and it was inspiring as fk lol. Il quit looksmaxxing at 50 prob but i play on still fking allot of girls untill then.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Nope im happy with my face and hair. Only other thing ive done is tanning (fake tan because i have back freckles so cnt use melanotan 2). Tan is used by bbers to make muscles look more defined but it also makes ur face look more defined if ur lean so every white person should have a slight tan.

Other thn tht im just doing anti aging stuff sun cream etc. I wear some bb cream for special occasions. Besides those things im putting some money aside in an account for anti aging stuff as I age (since im 28 now). Putting money away for neck lift and under eye filler specifically in my mid 40s (I think I will show aging there first based on family members). I play on fking girls way into old age and my aim is also to be stronger thn the average 20 year old when im 70 lol.

I read theo vons dad got his mum pregnant at 70 and it was inspiring as fk lol. Il quit looksmaxxing at 50 prob but i play on still fking allot of girls untill then.
What’s a good beginner hair safe cycle to keep muscle and hopefully build muscle in a cut ?

only has good core insertions.

View attachment 3228798

everything else is mediocre or worse + his head looks too big for his frame.
he has pretty insane insertions overall I'd say

full, long, symmetrical - perfect for aesthetics

take most 6'4 guys with a similar frame and they have subhuman insertions

What’s a good beginner hair safe cycle to keep muscle and hopefully build muscle in a cut ?
Just test nothing else with a 5ar inhibitor. test 400mg id say.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
That’s what roids do to you
Your too broke paki boi faster than halloweed mother nutting in bed btw
Are u 12 nigga?

Kys
@Huge غرور nah don’t have that, he basically said ur gonna explode the place cuz ur brown
He has good insertions and hes 6'4
Retard runing tren for years straight allong with smoking and stimulants. literally like commiting suicide. He should of just roped himself and made it quicker.
What happened? He's dying from what exactly? Don't leave us hanging brah.
Isn't this the guy that got cucked by Kinobody?
Damn.
IMG 9391
IMG 9392
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
Interestingly, he is a wmaf hapa. He's very nt and has obviously slayed hot chicks. He is proof that hapas aren't all destined to be ER.

I always thought Skywalker was too extreme to have any appeal to foids? Like I think most foids don't want a guy much lower than 14% bf

bottom percentile genes, his frame is shit.
He’s 6’4 if I recall. That’s hard to have that frame and be 6’4 you should know your 6’2 he’s good good genetics just not “elite”

Yours? You're a useless sandmonkey subhuman, you're never going to be white, useless chimpanzee. I'm planning to do a rampage shooting in some mosque, i really hope you're there so i can brutally kill all of your inferior bomber parents.
Nothing disgusts me more than an yellow brown sand parasite known as the gayest beast of burden barely human fully creature fully demon with their demon god Allah the faggot lord @Huge غرور had some good retards but him being Muslim means he loses the debate regardless of what he says @Outerz14 wins for he isn’t a Mohammeden who follows a peodophile

• +1
Reactions: hilley
I always thought Skywalker was too extreme to have any appeal to foids? Like I think most foids don't want a guy much lower than 14% bf

Hahahaha, looks like his biggest fear came true

Nothing disgusts me more than an yellow brown sand parasite known as the gayest beast of burden barely human fully creature fully demon with their demon god Allah the faggot lord @Huge غرور had some good retards but him being Muslim means he loses the debate regardless of what he says @Outerz14 wins for he isn’t a Mohammeden who follows a peodophile
Thats what i love to see! These brown monkey cunts thinks we like them, that shit disgusts me.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Incel who thought he could escape his lanklet gook genetics but the reaper always comes to collect
Doesn't matter if it takes 4 years like with Zyzz or 12 years for him but it will always be waiting
Zyzz killed himself over a butched nose job

He’s 6’4 if I recall. That’s hard to have that frame and be 6’4 you should know your 6’2 he’s good good genetics just not “elite”
For muscle building his genetics are quite weak considering he was taking so much gear. Now that he’s off he literally looks skinny.

He has good aesthetic genetics though.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
confirmed dead :(