90B7A1B4 B447 49FF B88B E51FDC811BCB
A78B8B7A 3A37 4318 B3E7 CB2C7F78DB87
0B48C586 7430 4F9E A667 83DBEFE38780
F07C6532 4907 44EF BCD3 D2E6EBD5C30B
60E7FC91 8A22 4709 9AEF E86DD975B215

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, blatonslatt, NerdcelThundercok and 3 others
not natural + good insertions, so realistic bro keep posting these "inspirations"

• +1
Reactions: FemoidsGTFO, St.TikTokcel and Debetro
not natural + good insertions, so realistic bro keep posting these inspirations
Kys rotting faggot. Muh he has hetter insertions then me I’ll just give up :feelswah:

half of his good insertions is just the muscle visible from being extremely lean + dry

post rep ratio checks out

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, humanoidsub7, ConfusedBolivian and 4 others
Kys rotting faggot. Muh he has hetter insertions then me I’ll just give up :feelswah:

half of his good insertions is just the muscle visible from being extremely lean + dry

post rep ratio checks out
I workout and I'm bigger than you but at least post someone acheivable incel

• Love it
Reactions: FemoidsGTFO
Feel bad for skywalker he looked sick now he looks ill and malnourished.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
without light and angles.

he is a turbo framelet with poor muscle building genetics, not saying this as an insult, but for those who think it's over for them, his base isn't much better than yours.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: m0ss26, delta7, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others

View attachment 2353146

he is a turbo framelet with poor muscle building genetics, not saying this as an insult, but for those who think it's over for them, his base isn't much better than yours.
Just post his worst physique in years theory. dude he doesn’t use hardly as much gear anymore that’s why he doesn’t look as impressive + isn’t as lean lol and I agree w the base

• +1
Reactions: kas589, Deleted member 29167, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
He looks like shit. Good appeal to low class sluts tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: delta7, Deleted member 25377, 5.5psl and 1 other person

View attachment 2353146

"poor building genetics"

This pic is non pumped and he's probably like 11% here...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, NerdcelThundercok and Debetro
My insertions are way worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
how is my frame guys?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, BoneDensity, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
Just post his worst physique in years theory. dude he doesn’t use hardly as much gear anymore that’s why he doesn’t look as impressive + isn’t as lean lol and I agree w the base
he's been blasting and cruising for a decade, even if he's on a low dosage he should be able to maintain more than that.

View attachment 2353152

"poor building genetics"

that's from a decade of blasting and cruising, he has absolutely terrible genes for maintaining and building size.

View attachment 2353146

Tf are you on ? Lmao
He is 6'4 and don't post his worst physique
He looks like a demigod in this (and don't forget all the hot sluts he has banged only coz of his physique otherwise his face is like SUBPAR )

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 29167, NerdcelThundercok and 2 others
View attachment 2353152

"poor building genetics"

let the cope flourish, let them delude themselves into thinking they can get an actual good body without top 20% genes and/or gear

Tf are you on ? Lmao
He looks like a demigod in this (and don't forget all the hot sluts he has banged only coz of his physique otherwise his face is like SUBPAR ) View attachment 2353157
just fuck low class whores theory

type of whores he fucked

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 27472 and Dr SmalCox
how long would it take to reach his physique? how many cycles did he do? what roids was he on?

and also question for you @Arborist , are you truly natty? you have my goal physique bro. i'm mirin hard. Was your starting base also better than Jon's?

Tf are you on ? Lmao
He looks like a demigod in this (and don't forget all the hot sluts he has banged only coz of his physique otherwise his face is like SUBPAR ) View attachment 2353157
deep fried pictures.

that's unironically embarrassingly small for the amount of drugs he's taken and the training duration.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 29831
Stop making these bs assumptions to make yourself feel better when he was balls deep inside her yesterday night

Thanks for proving my point OP

TRANNY! :feelskek: :feelskek:

• Hmm...
hes physique is top tier and hes giga tall on top of that but hes giving me some small dick energy vibes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27472
Tell me the truth you'll run on broken pieces of glasses for miles to just smell her bushy
And btw take this mog yet again

who is this? It's not the same girl as the previous one you posted

@Maesthetics=King

• Love it
@Maesthetics=King

he also said he has a couple hundred slay count and fucks hella chicks off tinder too lol. and that’s a Asian normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl
he also said he has a couple hundred slay count and fucks hella chicks off tinder too lol. and that’s a Asian normie
if this guy has a "couple hundred" slay count imagine how many whores Mike Thurston and David Laid fucked, brutal to think about this..

• +1
how long would it take to reach his physique? how many cycles did he do? what roids was he on?

and also question for you @Arborist , are you truly natty? you have my goal physique bro. i'm mirin hard. Was your starting base also better than Jon's?
he's only around 200lbs, doesn't cycle just blasts and cruises, has probably used just about every compound that exists at some point.

Skinny420
Insta33

I have some things going for me genetically but my base wasn't that great, I have fairly long clavicles but an extremely narrow rib-cage.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 24789
he's only around 200lbs, doesn't cycle just blasts and cruises, has probably used just about every compound that exists at some point.

View attachment 2353178View attachment 2353181

I have some things going for me genetically but my base wasn't that great, I have fairly long clavicles but an extremely narrow rib-cage.
bro that can't be natural, its just (too) insane

what roids are you on?
you ever got on anavar? remember seeing a post of you eating 3kg of steak

bro that can't be natural, its just (too) insane
what roids are you on?
you ever got on anavar? remember seeing a post of you eating 3kg of steak
you're free to believe whatever you want, I consider it a compliment, I posted my blood work late last year and I'm not that much heavier than I was at the time (gained a solid 5kg or so though), but I've been told before that bloodwork doesn't mean that much.

my maintenance is around 4k I have to eat a lot in general, been eating a kilo of fish for like two and a half weeks now while cutting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789

some of the most elite ab genetics ive seen. you had an 8 pack before training lmao. Mirin.

you're free to believe whatever you want, I consider it a compliment, I posted my blood work late last year and I'm not that much heavier than I was at the time (gained a solid 5kg or so though), but I've been told before that bloodwork doesn't mean that much.

my maintenance is around 4k I have to eat a lot in general, been eating a kilo of fish for like two and a half weeks now while cutting.
you literally said Kuznik wasn't natty and you're more dense than him, what is your point?..

some of the most elite ab genetics ive seen. you had an 8 pack before training lmao. Mirin.
I've been working a labor job since my mid teens so it's not like I sat on the couch, but that is one of the things I've had going for me.
you literally said Kuznik wasn't natty and you're more dense than him, what is your point?..

fighters don't look roided but none of them are natural, they don't take it to look a certain way but for injury prevention and performance, the compound selection they use is also not the kind that makes you look big.

• +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
I've been working a labor job since my mid teens so it's not like I sat on the couch, but that is one of the things I've had going for me.

fighters don't look roided but none of them are natural, they don't take it to look a certain way but for injury prevention and performance, the compound selection they use is also not the kind that makes you look big.
Kyle Kuznik I mean

Last edited:

how tall are you ?

Tell me the truth you'll run on broken pieces of glasses for miles to just smell her bushy
And btw take this mog yet again

Wow I‘d fuck her so good.

don't think that was me.

View attachment 2353204

he looks fairly natural on most of his pictures.
Ok so let's say you have fucked hormones and you storage a lot of fat on the hips like a lot..
Anyone can get those obliques or V taper if they lean down enough?

Like someone who has a lot of waist fat as 15-17% would still storage that fat at 6-8%??

Ok so let's say you have fucked hormones and you storage a lot of fat on the hips like a lot..
Anyone can get those obliques or V taper if they lean down enough?

Like someone who has a lot of waist fat as 15-17% would still storage that fat at 6-8%??
I had that before I lost weight, took a few cuts and bulks but now my fat distributes quite evenly.

if it really doesn't want to go away you can always consider aqualyx injections to dissolve it, I might have a thread about that in a few weeks because I have a stubborn patch of fat on the side of my chest that obscures my definition.

I had that before I lost weight, took a few cuts and bulks but now my fat distributes quite evenly.

if it really doesn't want to go away you can always consider aqualyx injections to dissolve it, I might have a thread about that in a few weeks because I have a stubborn patch of fat on the side of my chest that obscures my definition.
I'm talking about naturally doing it, if it's very prominent at 15%-17% will it stil be prominent at 6-8%???

I'm talking about naturally doing it, if it's very prominent at 15%-17% will it stil be prominent at 6-8%???
that doesn't make any difference, lifting affects your fat distribution long-term.

most likely you'll lose it at some point, I used to store all of my fat around my lower stomach.

View attachment 2353146

He has more appeal than anyone here jfl

He has more appeal than anyone here jfl
yes, but that wasn't the point, the point was that his frame wasn't that good and neither is his ability to build or hold on to size, most people here could do this, maybe not naturally, but they're capable of it.

that doesn't make any difference, lifting affects your fat distribution long-term.

most likely you'll lose it at some point, I used to store all of my fat around my lower stomach.
I was 10-11% at some point and still had a lot of waist fat, how do you explain that?
1.3 years of lifting