Jordan Barrett has a faggoty annoying face

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
I was just thinking early about Jordan’s face and legit just got angry. His face is fucking annoying, sure it’s perfect in most criteria, I don’t give a shit. He looks fucking annoying, and punchable with his squinty little eyes and how he’s always making these annoying facial expression. I genuinely see how 95% of e girls asked to rate him say they don’t like his looks, he looks perfect, but something about him looks like an annoying little faggot when he does that little smile, sticks his weirdly narrow lizard tongue out. Lizard looking cunt. He looos like someone who needs to be curb stomped, his aura is bitchy and cringe and he don’t act like a real man. Forget he actually fucks dudes, he’s a fucking fag regardless. Go seethe Indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and 9cel
I know you’re reading this Jordan you annoying looking faghot. I bet yo goofy ass was obnoxious as fuck in school you pouty face dick sucking lizard boi. Come gimme those cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Something about this Jordan nigga legit pisses me the fuck off. Sean opry is chill, all of the other PSL gods are chill, Jordan Barrett is a fucking faggot and anybody who worships him is as well

Tryna mog me but youre not gonna win

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Imretarded?, VivaCristoRey and 6 others
Jordan was fucking giga stacies while you typed that out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and h111
Tryna mog me but youre not gonna win
He has such a faggoty bitchy cuck aura lmfao if he was ugly everybody would shit on him

greycel rage thread goes hard ngl

• JFL
Reactions: 9cel, Sexually Disabled, proxyy and 3 others
Jordan was fucking g̶i̶g̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶c̶i̶e̶s̶ crusty old faggots who run the modelling industry while you typed that out

• Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz
Don’t give a fuck, he’s still a fucking faggot with cuck aura. I can tell he’s an anxious little cuck on the inside even while looking perfect, he acts like a spastic freak. Something bout that dude is creepy

He's a high inhib homosexual who's trying very hard to be a college slayer jock. When in reality he gets his back blown out by 50-year-old men and can't handle interviews. Shaking on live television. Definitely got bullied growing up

• JFL
Reactions: mid, 9cel and WELOVELOOKS
yh the pouts are irritating asf

I was just thinking early about Jordan’s face and legit just got angry. His face is fucking annoying, sure it’s perfect in most criteria, I don’t give a shit. He looks fucking annoying, and punchable with his squinty little eyes and how he’s always making these annoying facial expression. I genuinely see how 95% of e girls asked to rate him say they don’t like his looks, he looks perfect, but something about him looks like an annoying little faggot when he does that little smile, sticks his weirdly narrow lizard tongue out. Lizard looking cunt. He looos like someone who needs to be curb stomped, his aura is bitchy and cringe and he don’t act like a real man. Forget he actually fucks dudes, he’s a fucking fag regardless. Go seethe Indians
Don't forget that he only looks good when he's starving himself, he's a skinny fuck because if he bulked up he would look like an ogre

He's a high inhib homosexual who's trying very hard to be a college slayer jock. When in reality he gets his back blown out by 50-year-old men and can't handle interviews. Shaking on live television. Definitely got bullied growing up
Chad doesn’t get bullied he was the one doing the bullying

cope. his face is perfection

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
cope. his face is perfection
yh the pouts are irritating asf
jfl at you faggots seething, meanwhile Barret has fucked so many stacies, he got bored and went gay.
IMG 4783
IMG 4784
IMG 4785

OP while reading this:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz