Jordan Barrett made a rhinoplasty at the age of 18 (2014)

D

Deleted member 62086

Iron

If you think this is aging or puberty, then show me other cases of similar changes in the nose. I doubt that such exist.
I also doubt that this is a play of light and shadow.

Jordan Barrett's nose changes are almost similar to Patrick Dempsey's rhinoplasty:

Patrick dempsy nose job before and after post pt

If this is true, then in my opinion it was a good decision. A sharp nose suits a chiseled face.
Basically, he made the typical Barbie narrowing of the tip of the nose that Instagram girls do.

He could also use nose reduction with Botox, which allows to atrophy the of the nostrils depressors, located on top of the cartilage:

45e97c0d 8d3d 403a 9e44 bed411998df3

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Neroem, ethnic_9, Deleted member 32973 and 7 others
Im planning on getting rhino for bulbelous nose tip, maybe i should try this shit first?

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Im planning on getting rhino for bulbelous nose tip, maybe i should try this shit first?
yeah of course. botox + lipolysis injection for nose

View attachment 2750747

View attachment 2750748

View attachment 2750772

View attachment 2750750

View attachment 2750751

If you think this is aging or puberty, then show me other cases of similar changes in the nose. I doubt that such exist.

Jordan Barrett's nose changes are almost similar to Patrick Dempsey's rhinoplasty:

View attachment 2750754

If this is true, then in my opinion it was a good decision. A sharp nose suits a chiseled face.
Basically, he made the typical Barbie narrowing of the tip of the nose that Instagram girls do.

He could also use nose reduction with Botox, which allows to atrophy the of the nostrils depressors, located on top of the cartilage:

View attachment 2750767

Honestly I was going to say may the cope be with you, but after looking at it more closely I think u might actualy be right. It’s hard to tell though. If he did it was very mild and very well executed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, WanderingBurro and Meister!
I was thinking the same a while ago his nose is just too small for his face also his brothers had larger nose when they were his age
About the botox i am really interested but we have to research it even more honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
View attachment 2750747

View attachment 2750748

View attachment 2750772

View attachment 2750750

View attachment 2750751

View attachment 2750754

View attachment 2750767

It may also just be due to regular growth and development. As well as the lower body fat

It may also just be due to regular growth and development. As well as the lower body fat
Bluepill. He touched his nose aswell as his cheekbones, jaw, etc.

High IQ thread

He also does face tightenings in which is why he is extremly define