G O D

G O D

XXX

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Venommm_, Deleted member 21044 and 51 others
Once the models find Looksmaxxing advice, they will ascend to another dimension, creating an even larger divide between us and them. It’s legit over

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, lemonnz, Kindnessmax and 67 others
Once the models find Looksmaxxing advice, they will ascend to another dimension, creating an even larger divide between us and them. It’s legit over
This.
It's over.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, TheRealist, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
This.
It's over.
Yep. We had a good run boyos. But the cavalry has arrived. Its never been so over as it is now. Jfl. Maybe next life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: s3-s3, TheRealist, Deleted member 3202 and 11 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: s3-s3, Deleted member 3323, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
jooooooooooooooooo
Also you semi-doxxed @Nibba ohps I said too much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
Brett Marverick stole shit from @mojopin and threads here for his vids. Never begun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 5891, Chadelite and 11 others
Someone tell him to make a account here because we have less autists and can help him with facial bloat

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and CopingCel
Omg Jordan Barrett and Zion other models

And women standards will increase ??

It’s officially over

jordon is either going to ascend further or develop bdd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Yeah it never even began for how hard Barrett is gonna nog bloatmaxxed @Nibba to the next dimension
Oh wait
He already is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and RichardSpencel
"@ Sean O'Prey, is it true you have autism"

Legit fucking loled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, TheMewingBBC, Elgoblino and 5 others
Holy shit, these are actually their accounts. MMs are seriously commenting on Lookismnet posts. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Catawampus, middayshowers and 6 others
Jordan follows them

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-28-01-44-39.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-28-01-44-39.png
    610.9 KB · Views: 965
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 1553, kobecel and 1 other person
It is rover.

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist, G O D, kobecel and 1 other person
We should get more barrett's and less rednecks

So what is that secret to losing bloat?

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305 and androidcel
So what is that secret to losing bloat?
as @brad.kalii said he and @fapiosa have secret recipe to destroy bloat. contact fapiosa asap tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, RichardSpencel and androidcel
Wait is this for real? Lol looks fake af to me

To be honest, most folks here are just coping. I bet no more than 20 guys here have improved +1PSL, all the others either remained the same, or are just coping and barely improved at all.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, TheRealist, Chadelite and 4 others
banderas'd hard irl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
it's over

Now Jordan Barrett is redpilled as fuck and is looking to mog the top supermodels to the noon and back, little does he know that gandy was redpilled from a very young age and is now making his comeback as a reincarnated aesthetic god

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elgoblino, OCDMaxxing, AspiringChad and 5 others
We need him on our side!

Not suprised.Eggman kind of this a while back.

Even if he is joining lookism or looksmax, which advice should he take ? He is already top-tier and if he is taking hormones etc. he could actually fuck himself up. This thread is made for incels because they have nothing to lose but chad-tier can actually lose much in contrary of gains. Would be still cool if he is telling his view on somethings.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, TheRealist, IWantToMax and 1 other person
Even if he is joining lookism or looksmax, which advice should he take ? He is already top-tier and if he is taking hormones etc. he could actually fuck himself up. This thread is made for incels because they have nothing to lose but chad-tier can actually lose much in contrary of gains. Would be still cool if he is telling his view on somethings.
He doesn't need to looksmax since he mogs every specie in universe

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist, BeestungLipsTheory, IWantToMax and 5 others
Psl going mainstream step by step

He doesn't need to looksmax since he mogs every specie in universe
This guy mogs barret in prime girls sexappeal: https://www.instagram.com/thomstrijd1/?hl=de
I did catfishing, and dozens of girls literally just sent their addresses, with the words: Come and do whatever you want with me. Some real hot ones even wanted to pay for sex. Absolutely insane results with this looks god.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
This guy mogs barret in prime girls sexappeal: https://www.instagram.com/thomstrijd1/?hl=de
I did catfishing, and dozens of girls literally just sent their addresses, with the words: Come and do whatever you want with me. Some real hot ones even wanted to pay for sex. Absolutely insane results with this looks god.
didnt red but he doesnt mog barrett.
high prenatal t or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, IWantToMax, RichardSpencel and 3 others
What height did you claim when catfishing?

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown