Jordan Barrett visits lookism.net

What height did you claim when catfishing?
No girl ever asked about height, they just followed my instructions like mindless robots. They were ready to do the most absurd and disgusting things for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and androidcel
No girl ever asked about height, they just followed my instructions like mindless robots. They were ready to do the most absurd and disgusting things for me.
Nice, show some screenshots

This guy mogs barret in prime girls sexappeal: https://www.instagram.com/thomstrijd1/?hl=de
I did catfishing, and dozens of girls literally just sent their addresses, with the words: Come and do whatever you want with me. Some real hot ones even wanted to pay for sex. Absolutely insane results with this looks god.
Is he contacts frauding? His eye color looks very unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Everybody gangsta until the models start mewing.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and G O D
unmoggable ngl
this guy moggs both of them to death.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Fuckint loled whwn visiting that lookismnet instagram account

• +1
Reactions: G O D
Brutal. i wouldn't be surprised if Barrett on incelsco as well.

Brutal. i wouldn't be surprised if Barrett on incelsco as well.
I fucked gigi hadid but looksmax users say that i'm subhuman with alien eyes so I'm incel

Once the models find Looksmaxxing advice, they will ascend to another dimension, creating an even larger divide between us and them. It’s legit over
Jew

Reported for antisemitism. Once my kind takes this forum over you and any other antisemites will be dealt with. You will be forced to undergo surgery to have your maxilla recessed as well as leg shortening surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Reported for antisemitism. Once my kind takes this forum over you and any other antisemites will be dealt with. You will be forced to undergo surgery to have your maxilla recessed as well as leg shortening surgery.
You are racist of frenchcel bro, I'm just replicating

jordon is either going to ascend further or develop bdd
I can see it already jfl Jordan posting threads like "over for white haired cels"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Enlil and IWantToMax
Once the models find Looksmaxxing advice, they will ascend to another dimension

This is what I hate about how looksmaxxing in general is SO well known, now. I literally have a 10 year old nephew how is aware of all kinds of stuff and gives me shit about my hariline and stuff!! haha.
When I was that age, I just wasn't aware of that sort of thing. I evne had friends who had woeful hairlines at a very young age, and they were never teased for it. ONly for having massive ears or whatever

But now, everyone is so aware of jaw angles and chin and eyes and well....everything, I fear we no longer have any 'edge' at all. Everyone knows what we know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, TheRealist and GoMadAndSTFU
what the fuck it's real

Jordan Barrett Little bitch,i mog u hard Bro , sory
Screenshot 2019 10 24 20 16 53 215 commiuigallery
IMG 20191024 211327

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
Sean O'Pry gives me aspie, but friendly vibes. Jordan Barrett however. . . . . I don't know. . . . .

Fucking BUMO

Still caging from this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403

Users who are viewing this thread

Back