Jordan Barrett vs Leonardo DiCaprio

WHO MOGS WHO

• BARRETT

• DICAPRIO

Results are only viewable after voting.
All of this evidence is just “coping?”

Every single mog battle he has lost is because people are coping, and not because we believe he looks worse than his opponent? Even when the opponent is also not ethnic?

keep coping

Bro it's impossible to change their mind at this moment,I don't know if someguys feed homosexual feelings against Jordan jfl

He looks aesthetical but feminine.Thats why girls don't pick him over other guys

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
You are just confirming my thesis that you are indeed utterly retarded.

Every single mog battle he has lost is because people are coping
Um yeah that was the point in making him a forum meme you brainded dog
So your mountains of evidence is a frauded experiment by Sikkunt with his day 1 Barrett agenda

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
Keep dreamdaying fucking ritalin's avi look alike girl

Don't forget that ritalin 6'2 hairy australian post puberty bald man
You copy someones personality? This kind of people are the worst and saddest creatures in this world, I had experiences with it irl. And you are even low IQ enough to think that I give a fuck about Ritalincel jfl

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
You copy someones personality? This kind of people are the worst and saddest creatures in this world, I had experiences with it irl. And you are even low IQ enough to think that I give a fuck about Ritalincel jfl
I just said within a joke way,i just use Bold typing style and some ready 2 tell harsh quotes from @DaddyBigPenis ,

You're sub 40 iq if you think i idolize someone from here

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 2661
Just fucking lol dude. He is not the only one that has confirmed this. Many others have also confirmed this to be the case, but honestly you’re one of the last holdouts at this site and everyone can see how desperately you are coping.
There is nothing to cope against when people here can't give valid reasons except frauded experiments

• JFL
Leo mogs, vast, vast majority of women would say the same as well, especially with these pictures. For Barrett It's only the 2nd and the last 2 pictures that are good. In the other Barrett pictures he looks like a female. Remove those, and the mog battle is a bit closer.

• +1
I just said within a joke way,i just use Bold typing style and some ready 2 tell harsh quotes from @DaddyBigPenis ,

You're sub 40 iq if you think i idolize someone from here
We both know that you idolize people from here. Even worshipping male models like Barrett is cringe af

• Hmm...
We both know that you idolize people from here. Even worshipping male models like Barrett is cringe af
Why would i idolize someone from here lol?If you ever visited here you must have problem with your looks or your mental health.

Jordan Barrett looks great,it's not a bad thing to mire someone whose gl

This is what a mod smarter than me said:

I have never said face doesn't matter.
In fact in my previous replies to you in this thread I said face has the most individual value.

1) Cuck colored Blonde Hair

According to both research and anecdotal evidence, women find blonde hair to be the least attractive hair color on men.
All else being equal, the dark haired version of yourself is considered more attractive to women than your light colored/blonde haired version.

Research:
www.goodhousekeeping.com

Women Don't Prefer Blondes
They're not their "ideal guy," says a new study.
www.goodhousekeeping.com
www.goodhousekeeping.com

www.psychologytoday.com

Which Hair Color Induces the Strongest Physical Attraction?
Is the latest research bad news for Scarlett Johansson and Nicole Kidman?
www.psychologytoday.com
www.psychologytoday.com

Anecdotal Evidence:
Why are blonde guys so unpopular nowadays?

www.thestudentroom.co.uk
www.thestudentroom.co.uk
Why don't women find blonde men attractive?

www.thestudentroom.co.uk
www.thestudentroom.co.uk

2) Thin Eyebrows

The shape and position of Barrett's eyebrows are good, however the thickness is average at best and nothing special. They could also be darker in color. The more masculine and dimorphic a face becomes the thicker, longer, and darker the eyebrows become.
1595532230896.png

Jordan Barrett eyebrows

1595532289103.png

Ideal thick, long, and dark eyebrows

1595532337117.png

3) Low ES ratio

The ideal es ratio lies anywhere from 0.45-0.47.

1595532409443.png

Barrett consistently hits within the 0.43-0.45 range making his es ratio a bit low. Barrett's es ratio not low due to a bad IPD but rather extremely thick, wide, and flaring cheekbones (bizygomatic width is too much in relation to his IPD). They are too wide for his face and start to damage his es ratio.

Cheekbone Failo
Speaking about cheekbones, his aren't ideal either. The anterior portion of his cheekbone is the most prominent and has the most mass. He also stores a lot of fat in his malar region. These 2 things combine to produce that "bulbous malar region" that is commonly found to be attracive on women NOT men. Having lots of mass in the zygomatic bone also tends to be correlated with a less prominent browridge (we can see that barrett actually lacks a prominent and protrusive browridge).

Ideally in men the cheekbones have a flatter convexity and the zygomatic prominence is more posterior which is why it is important for men to have thick and prominent zygomatic arches. Whereas in women the zygomatic prominence is ideally more anterior. As we can see Barrett has a lot of anterior zygomatic prominence, maybe this is why females think he looks feminine.
Cheekbones appear less prominent in men because of more prominent supraorbital ridges, lower thirds, and nose bridges.

4) Compact Midface Failo

A compact midface all by itself is neotenous and feminine.
In order to reap the benefits of a compact midface you have to have 2 things:

1) other extremely dimorphic facial characteristics such as:
- thick eyebrows (which he doesn't have)
- prominent browridges (which he doesn't have)
- long ramus (which he doesn't have) a short ramus is a feminine trait btw and a short ramus + compact midface is literally comical.

Compact midface without having a lean face and other high T characteristics

1595535903790.png

Compact midface while being lean and having other high T characteristics

1595536027264.png

2) Low Facial Adiposity
Having low facial adiposity is crucial and far more important for males than for females. This is a good way to talk about his next major failo which is having high facial adiposity.

5) High Facial Adiposity

Barrett struggles to maintain a lean face and is well known for having high facial adiposity levels.

www.frontiersin.org

Facial Adiposity, Attractiveness, and Health: A Review
The relationship between facial cues and perceptions of health and attractiveness in others plays an influential role in our social interactions and mating behaviors. Several facial cues have historically been investigated in this regard, with facial adiposity being the newest addition. Evidence...
www.frontiersin.org
www.frontiersin.org
www.frontiersin.org

The Influence of Body Composition Effects on Male Facial Masculinity and Attractiveness
Body mass index (BMI) and its facial correlates influence a range of perceptions including masculinity and attractiveness. BMI conflates body fat and muscle which are sexually dimorphic because men typically have more muscle but less fat than women. We therefore investigated the influence of...
www.frontiersin.org
www.frontiersin.org

TLDR: having a lean face is extremely important and probably more important than dimorphism and symmetry (for males).

Barrett can't stay lean even for a fucking runway show
Words Read = 0

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Busy partying and slating hoes tbh, most aspies here starve themselves just to stay 24/7 in their basements and make autistic poses in the mirror

• +1
This is what a mod smarter than me said:

I have never said face doesn't matter.
In fact in my previous replies to you in this thread I said face has the most individual value.

1) Cuck colored Blonde Hair

According to both research and anecdotal evidence, women find blonde hair to be the least attractive hair color on men.
All else being equal, the dark haired version of yourself is considered more attractive to women than your light colored/blonde haired version.

Research:
www.goodhousekeeping.com

Women Don't Prefer Blondes
They're not their "ideal guy," says a new study.
www.goodhousekeeping.com
www.goodhousekeeping.com

www.psychologytoday.com

Which Hair Color Induces the Strongest Physical Attraction?
Is the latest research bad news for Scarlett Johansson and Nicole Kidman?
www.psychologytoday.com
www.psychologytoday.com

Anecdotal Evidence:
Why are blonde guys so unpopular nowadays?

www.thestudentroom.co.uk
www.thestudentroom.co.uk
Why don't women find blonde men attractive?

www.thestudentroom.co.uk
www.thestudentroom.co.uk

2) Thin Eyebrows

The shape and position of Barrett's eyebrows are good, however the thickness is average at best and nothing special. They could also be darker in color. The more masculine and dimorphic a face becomes the thicker, longer, and darker the eyebrows become.
1595532230896.png

Jordan Barrett eyebrows

1595532289103.png

Ideal thick, long, and dark eyebrows

1595532337117.png

3) Low ES ratio

The ideal es ratio lies anywhere from 0.45-0.47.

1595532409443.png

Barrett consistently hits within the 0.43-0.45 range making his es ratio a bit low. Barrett's es ratio not low due to a bad IPD but rather extremely thick, wide, and flaring cheekbones (bizygomatic width is too much in relation to his IPD). They are too wide for his face and start to damage his es ratio.

Cheekbone Failo
Speaking about cheekbones, his aren't ideal either. The anterior portion of his cheekbone is the most prominent and has the most mass. He also stores a lot of fat in his malar region. These 2 things combine to produce that "bulbous malar region" that is commonly found to be attracive on women NOT men. Having lots of mass in the zygomatic bone also tends to be correlated with a less prominent browridge (we can see that barrett actually lacks a prominent and protrusive browridge).

Ideally in men the cheekbones have a flatter convexity and the zygomatic prominence is more posterior which is why it is important for men to have thick and prominent zygomatic arches. Whereas in women the zygomatic prominence is ideally more anterior. As we can see Barrett has a lot of anterior zygomatic prominence, maybe this is why females think he looks feminine.
Cheekbones appear less prominent in men because of more prominent supraorbital ridges, lower thirds, and nose bridges.

4) Compact Midface Failo

A compact midface all by itself is neotenous and feminine.
In order to reap the benefits of a compact midface you have to have 2 things:

1) other extremely dimorphic facial characteristics such as:
- thick eyebrows (which he doesn't have)
- prominent browridges (which he doesn't have)
- long ramus (which he doesn't have) a short ramus is a feminine trait btw and a short ramus + compact midface is literally comical.

Compact midface without having a lean face and other high T characteristics

1595535903790.png

Compact midface while being lean and having other high T characteristics

1595536027264.png

2) Low Facial Adiposity
Having low facial adiposity is crucial and far more important for males than for females. This is a good way to talk about his next major failo which is having high facial adiposity.

5) High Facial Adiposity

Barrett struggles to maintain a lean face and is well known for having high facial adiposity levels.

www.frontiersin.org

Facial Adiposity, Attractiveness, and Health: A Review
The relationship between facial cues and perceptions of health and attractiveness in others plays an influential role in our social interactions and mating behaviors. Several facial cues have historically been investigated in this regard, with facial adiposity being the newest addition. Evidence...
www.frontiersin.org
www.frontiersin.org
www.frontiersin.org

The Influence of Body Composition Effects on Male Facial Masculinity and Attractiveness
Body mass index (BMI) and its facial correlates influence a range of perceptions including masculinity and attractiveness. BMI conflates body fat and muscle which are sexually dimorphic because men typically have more muscle but less fat than women. We therefore investigated the influence of...
www.frontiersin.org
www.frontiersin.org

TLDR: having a lean face is extremely important and probably more important than dimorphism and symmetry (for males).

Also
28 vm3 serie paul 1 page 5

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
gqportugal_feb_2018_hires-1.jpg

models-kaia-gerber-and-jordan-barrett-attend-the-daily-front-rows-4th-picture-id600662234

• Love it
Ethnic copers like @Sikkunt23 ruined him on this platform smh
Keep coping . I literally made a thread about asking 40 jbs and used his good pics and no one picked him . Stop sucking his cock , and accept it

• JFL