(BLACKPILL) BARRETT COPES ENDING NOW! BARRETT HAS LOW IRL APPEAL CONFIRMED!

Mogs

• Total voters
big proof that generic > exotic... Nick Bateman who many here says bad stuff because bug eyes has more appeal irl than any model "worshipped" by people here

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Dylan2 and Deleted member 6512
High IQ comment that should be shown to all autists here. Also jfl at that faggot he didn't rven talk about his insane forward growth.

I have a feeling that nigger lurks here. He released video 3 days ago.
I agree but now you need to change that avi

• +1
Reactions: Over and RecessedPrettyboy
I cant its my identity
Yes, don't change it. Plus it's not like Barrett's repulsive to look at.

Your avi suits your name well. it's like Barrett nodding his head saying 'over' to all the subhumans.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6512 and Over
he looks like an alien

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
Barrett looks alien and intimidating ofcourse girls say they don't like him. His life is still fun af, he bangs supermodels and he is aesthetic obviously. Plus he's low inhib and extremely narcy (too much prenatal testosterone exposure). The fact that he slays models only because of status makes no sense because the female modelling industry is much bigger. If these female models that he is banging are gonna choose someone who's status is much lower than their own, why wouldn't they choose someone who is actually goodlooking? Hmm maybe it's because barrett IS infact attractive?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Barrett looks alien and intimidating ofcourse girls say they don't like him. His life is still fun af, he bangs supermodels and he is aesthetic obviously. Plus he's low inhib and extremely narcy (too much prenatal testosterone exposure). The fact that he slays models only because of status makes no sense because the female modelling industry is much bigger. If these female models that he is banging are gonna choose someone who's status is much lower than their own, why wouldn't they choose someone who is actually goodlooking? Hmm maybe it's because barrett IS infact attractive?
Barrett is one of the most famous male model right now, he is not just a male model, thats a huge status. Do you want to suck his dick too?

• +1
Barrett is one of the most famous male model right now, he is not just a male model, thats a huge status. Do you want to suck his dick too?
Not really huge status. Even the most famous male models barely compare to average female models. Just look at barrett's ig followers vs barbara palvin's or hailey baldwin's. He has millions less. And yet he still fucked them both

• Hmm...
Not really huge status. Even the most famous male models barely compare to average female models. Just look at barrett's ig followers vs barbara palvin's or hailey baldwin's. He has millions less. And yet he still fucked them both
He has huge status in the modeling field, doesnt matter if they have more followers, he still S mogs every other MM.
They would probably cuck him for an Hollywood actor with more S.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 8784
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Lolcel, Kingkellz and 1 other person

This fogs, also dn rd

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and Sikkunt23
Lurking Barrett on suicide watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 11748, Gren and 3 others
6608684 6425999 image a 52 1543123227354

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gren, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
I asked ALMOST 40 PRIME WOMEN , ages 15-19 , mostly WHITE, some LATINAS , and some indians and black girls. I asked them a SIMPLE question. I gave them 2 pics (one of a random chad/chadlite and one of the PSL Le barret himself ) . These were the pics of barret i have used (all of these are GOOD CANDIDS. OR MODEL SHOOTS with MINIMAL TO NO FRUADING(editing and such)).
BARRET PICS USED :
View attachment 535016View attachment 535017
PICS OF CHADS OR CHADLITES USED
View attachment 535020View attachment 535021View attachment 535022View attachment 535024View attachment 535025View attachment 535031

RESULT ????? : NO GIRL CHOSE BARRET OVER THESE GUYS !!!!!!! . NOT A SINGLE ONE .

View attachment 535038
THIS IS THE EVIDENCE FROM THE CHATS .
View attachment 535061View attachment 535062View attachment 535063View attachment 535064View attachment 535065

I also used this chad , and used pics of chico and barret together and every girl said chico (dark haired guy ) mogs . just lol at barret gang @inceletto @Introvertednarc @looxmakser49 @Copemaxxing @Golang @Biggdink @Over
View attachment 535075

destroying a few copes :
no brooooo these girls are just copingggggggg :
no they arent , why the fuck would they lie , im giving them 2 guys and telling them who do they like , there is no benefit into lying for them jfl
Bb b b b b bUT barret fucks models tho keep coping !!!!
niche appeal DOESNT mean GENERAL appeal. also its likely he does that cause he is in the modelling buiness, has connections , bored and low inhib . i dont think its his appeal , as clearly shown in my experiment .View attachment 535090View attachment 535089
Bonus : jfl
GIRLS THEMSELVES EXPLAINS WHY THEY DONT FIND BARRET APPEALING !!! . btw girl 24 is a local model that’s why she used terms such as bone structure and hooded eyes lol .
View attachment 535095View attachment 535096View attachment 535097View attachment 535098View attachment 535099.
@Vidyacoper @Kingkellz @ArvidGustavsson @alexjones .
it’s over for barret gang .
Tall face masc

I asked ALMOST 40 PRIME WOMEN , ages 15-19 , mostly WHITE, some LATINAS , and some indians and black girls. I asked them a SIMPLE question. I gave them 2 pics (one of a random chad/chadlite and one of the PSL Le barret himself ) . These were the pics of barret i have used (all of these are GOOD CANDIDS. OR MODEL SHOOTS with MINIMAL TO NO FRUADING(editing and such)).
BARRET PICS USED :
View attachment 535020View attachment 535021View attachment 535022View attachment 535024View attachment 535025View attachment 535031

RESULT ????? : NO GIRL CHOSE BARRET OVER THESE GUYS !!!!!!! . NOT A SINGLE ONE .

View attachment 535038
View attachment 535061View attachment 535062View attachment 535063View attachment 535064View attachment 535065

I also used this chad , and used pics of chico and barret together and every girl said chico (dark haired guy ) mogs . just lol at barret gang @inceletto @Introvertednarc @looxmakser49 @Copemaxxing @Golang @Biggdink @Over
View attachment 535075

destroying a few copes :
no they arent , why the fuck would they lie , im giving them 2 guys and telling them who do they like , there is no benefit into lying for them jfl
niche appeal DOESNT mean GENERAL appeal. also its likely he does that cause he is in the modelling buiness, has connections , bored and low inhib . i dont think its his appeal , as clearly shown in my experiment .View attachment 535090View attachment 535089
GIRLS THEMSELVES EXPLAINS WHY THEY DONT FIND BARRET APPEALING !!! . btw girl 24 is a local model that’s why she used terms such as bone structure and hooded eyes lol .
View attachment 535095View attachment 535096View attachment 535097View attachment 535098View attachment 535099.
Life fuel for low fwhr like me

BARRET PICS USED :

View attachment 535038

View attachment 535075

destroying a few copes :
She called barrett An angry fish with magestic hair jfl jfl

Barreto looks strogenic af with fillers but truth must be said there are some videos and pics that almost nobody could ever match lookswise

Thats the women Barrett goes out with in his free time jfl
IMG 20200909 171653
IMG 20200909 171643

jordan bloated on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 6512
Over for wide facecels

Even @Over knows it's over for Barretts appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
it is over

• +1
BARRET PICS USED :

View attachment 535038

View attachment 535075

destroying a few copes :
it's because barrett is more blondish while the others are dark.

Women don't like an effeminate looking alien. Shock horror

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and Nautica
imagine spending your time asking women who they find more attractive out of men who mog you to Afghanistan and back. Then you dedicate a post to it and all of it was an attempt to make yourself feel better.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 7863
bumo

• JFL
Gigacopes from the women , they would all Fuck barrett irl

• Ugh..
I used to think barret was a mogger, but he looks very feminine like a gay guy
Bale mogs

giphy.gif
Either way This Guy mogs both to oblivion
B609136F 8FE2 404F 94AD 531181AEC2E7
73F74517 5218 4EA6 BBA1 D0BBA5396715

Its only black pill the the deluded autists, Barrett looks like a tranny or a woman, he has very feminin features and therefore pple here who are male think he is attractive, they dont see from the woman perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Hollywood
baret is a gay with alien harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 11748 and Hollywood
True , barett is overrated and feminine looking imo

Bro
BARRET PICS USED :

View attachment 535038

View attachment 535075

destroying a few copes :
Barrett is so beautiful, it’s not even funny. He’s so anatomically unique and close to perfection that it makes women think he’s unattainable and pretty much makes them insecure if that makes sense. Because with his sort of hair and eyes, he’s basically a competition to them. He’s got bad boy looks, but is too “clean”. I used to get this a lot. If you look traditionally masculine, but you dress and act all precious and “perfect”, it really makes women insecure and you come off gay. Which I just read he is. If you look hot, dress and act bad boy or super clean classy. Don’t dress and act “precious”, with those pouty expressions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Looks234, Yuya Moggershima and 1 other person
Bro

Barrett is so beautiful, it’s not even funny. He’s so anatomically unique and close to perfection that it makes women think he’s unattainable and pretty much makes them insecure if that makes sense. Because with his sort of hair and eyes, he’s basically a competition to them. He’s got bad boy looks, but is too “clean”. I used to get this a lot. If you look traditionally masculine, but you dress and act all precious and “perfect”, it really makes women insecure and you come off gay. Which I just read he is. If you look hot, dress and act bad boy or super clean classy. Don’t dress and act “precious”, with those pouty expressions.
Good example of similar guys with bad boy style: Harry Styles. But you have to act like Harry, like you don’t give a fuck about your looks. Barrett looks like he spent 4 hours in front of the mirror and sucks on cock to get his pout right.

I have always said Barrett is "too much" for most women. They know he's very attractive, but most women see him as almost plastic and scary looking. He looks like he should be the Villain in a Final Fantasy game, not the man of their dreams.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and AscensionMillenium
BARRET PICS USED :

View attachment 535038

View attachment 535075

destroying a few copes :
the girls u asked werent hot enough

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Expect a lot of users to go inactive after the suicide wave from Barrett copers.

• +1
Barrett got mogged by Gandy and a few other chads, so he has low IRL appeal?

Lol I guess 99.99% of the human population has "low IRL appeal" then