Jordan Peterson obliterated on Twitter, leaves his account

She has good fat distrubition and probably has a nice big fat ass for my thick long dick. Her face and pheno are also objectively decent
She's not attractive, the fact that she's a model is a political statement. Obviously every person who criticizes that will get attacked if they're ugly themselves though, so Peterson should have seen the reactions coming.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, 5'8manlet, justinzayn and 2 others
Yeah, the high pitch voiced charlatan is right, that black whale isn't beautiful.

Aren't we allowed to express our opinions now? Fuck cucks, offended fatgots and feminists.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Oberyn
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Oberyn, AlexAP, Wallenberg and 1 other person
I would pipe that fat bitch but i wouldn't go around telling everybody about it

She's ugly

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Hipcel and Oberyn
As much as the woke brigade needs to be gassed, he's still a pussy for leaving twitter due to not being able to handle the backlash for stating the obvious: that an ugly woman is ugly :forcedsmile:

This guy has turned into an absolute pussio ever since he shilled for the vaxx :ROFLMAO:
We need trump back tbh
No amount of backlash bothered him

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Xangsane
you can't even cook steak! You're in no position to say that I burnt it!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Racky, Growth Plate and 2 others
Blackpilled Chadlite with a landwhale, it's over.
Plus when wives get pregnant and go through the menopause that'd what the majority would look like anyway or even bigger. It's good to get used to it, plus I like fleshy bodies as well as thick bodies.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and thereallegend
Plus when wives get pregnant and go through the menopause that'd what the majority would look like anyway or even bigger. It's good to get used to it, plus I like fleshy bodies as well as thick bodies.
"Women get fat after having kids, so let's get a woman who is already fat"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Oberyn, thereallegend and 1 other person
She's not attractive, the fact that she's a model is a political statement. Obviously every person who criticizes that will get attacked if they're ugly themselves though, so Peterson should have seen the reactions coming.
She's attractive to BBC moggers that can handle her. Massive ass and tits are everything bro. I don't know what to tell you

Her face is objectively at least 4PSL and she has a surprisingly decent face despite being overweight (e.g. no visible double chin etc). Most girls at her weight don't look like her. Her stomach also looks decently flat and non protrusive so she isn't even that fat :lul:

She's also tall. Google says 5'11" but she's probably 5'10" in reality. Mogger genes

This is ideal

"Women get fat after having kids, so let's get a woman who is already fat"
If you're an ugly betabuxx cuck that lets them

She'd be pretty hot if she wasn't a landwhale. She clearly has a good face.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
She's ugly
Of course. I don't know if some users missed it, the point of this thread was not to say that Peterson was wrong, it was just funny to see how he got destroyed by so many simps and insecure women in the comments and then left his account because he said he couldn't handle all the negativity.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Jiffle that cuck got cyberbullied to death :feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
He's too thin-skinned. I experience the insults of 10000 British women at any given moment. Yet here I am... surviving and thriving.

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
He's too thin-skinned. I experience the insults of 10000 British women at any given moment. Yet here I am... surviving and thriving.
Agreed until the last word. How are you thriving when you are here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, thereallegend and EverythingMattersCel
i wouldnt rape that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Deleted member 17791
Fat women are disgusting

he didn't get obliterated at all, dude is 6'2 and successful, meanwhile only landwhales are seething
he is a subhuman coping oldcel incel.

He got obliterated by non coping normal people
close-door-the-office.gif

Looks better than all of my slays. It's over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Oberyn
She has good fat distrubition and probably has a nice big fat ass for my thick long dick. Her face and pheno are also objectively decent
She looks tall and with a wide deep vagina. Big no for mister oldcel Jordan Micropenison

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
jiffle at him he is back on twitter like the abused kutta he is

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and wollet2
Jfl at 5ft turbovirgins here calling this a landwhale :lul:

Body is fuckable but face is old and flat
Why do these guys act like they're based for devaluing women for having fat ass and legs while ignoring the subpar face
photoshop her face onto a skinny body and her appeal would not be any higher

She has a similar shape to the girl I'm about to smash, only difference is she has a slimmer gut
while my lay has a bigger ass, but a slightly protruding gut.

Also why TF do these model bitches always have so much makeup on?

The only good thing about fat chicks is their body, and her ass is garbage too
Also i love how we have to believe in muh body positivity while she's airbrushed to hell

He miscalculated it. Any high T guy would pound the pussy of that girl on the sly. He could have picked a genuinely ugly fat fuck. He is also mentally weak, crying in several vids. Pretty pathetic guy all round.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
This guy has turned into an absolute pussio ever since he shilled for the vaxx
didnt he say he is anti trudea fascism and pro choice regarding vaxx?

He miscalculated it. Any high T guy would pound the pussy of that girl on the sly. He could have picked a genuinely ugly fat fuck. He is also mentally weak, crying in several vids. Pretty pathetic guy all round.
i want to become famous like him but talking about blackpill and just ravaging normies on talk shows and podcasts

livin the dream

Looks good to me. I would literally put my penis in her vagina, if you know what I mean

40694258 9382001 image a 10 1616184254088
3778c8ac 8f15 479d a33c 08dd8d68e2d3
Images 18

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Ethniframementalcel and Growth Plate
This is who incels look up to

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 20056, wollet2 and 2 others
If you genuinely think some retarded soys seething at him is being 'obliterated' consider applying for disability checks u utter moron
He left his account for a time because he said he felt down because of the comments. He seemed to be mentally fragile since a few years tbh.

• +1
Reactions: VedicAryan33
Twitter is a circle jerk of leftists

• +1
He left his account for a time because he said he felt down because of the comments. He seemed to be mentally fragile since a few years tbh.
Yeah still think he is a genius though, but he just reiterates what others have been saying for 100s of years.

She is sexy and beautiful. Jordan Peterson is a low-t fag.

• Ugh..
Obese for woman = automatically subhuman srs

She has good genetics to look decent while being that fat. She is not ugly but she is still an obese pig who is on the cover of magazine where she doesn’t belong. Obesity shouldn’t be normalised. Peterson had the right idea but he should have elaborated more than just commenting she is not beautiful.