Jordan Peterson obliterated on Twitter, leaves his account

If you genuinely think some retarded soys seething at him is being 'obliterated' consider applying for disability checks u utter moron
They make fun of his ugly looks u utter subhumanoid.

cope lmao, I guarantee you some chads will fuck for sure, juggernaut law
If we’re talking chads by this sites standards- which is literally 1% of the male population or arguably less then I’d say no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
If we’re talking chads by this sites standards- which is literally 1% of the male population or arguably less then I’d say no
cope there's chads with bbw fetish, but aside from that many will fuck for novelty or if she makes it very easy, there was a 60 year old granny experiment that had chad who was dtf

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
cope there's chads with bbw fetish, but aside from that many will fuck for novelty or if she makes it very easy, there was a 60 year old granny experiment that had chad who was dtf
Possible if she makes it giga easy/tbh I take the granny fish experiments with a pinch of salt cos I think the chad would bottle it when pushed to actually go to the foids house.

I sext girls sometimes who are ugly and they say coke fuck me and I just string them along for a bit cos I’m bored with no attention of meeting

i want to become famous like him but talking about blackpill and just ravaging normies on talk shows and podcasts

livin the dream
Become Donald Trump

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Jordan Peterson tweeted that this "plus-sized" (jfl) model wasn't beautiful. He did it in his usual way of "Muh fighting against the libtards."

The reactions were brutal.
View attachment 1715986
View attachment 1715987
View attachment 1715988
He even made women who were fans of him upset. JFL at this tweet :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 1716000
Even @looksmaxxer234 and @Frank Jack defended the girl and said she was hot. :lul::lul:
View attachment 1715989
View attachment 1715978
Which lead to Peterson leaving Twitter.

I think she is beautiful af healthy and optimal bodyfat for women to be fertile tbh

He left his account for a time because he said he felt down because of the comments. He seemed to be mentally fragile since a few years tbh.
Benzodiazepine addiction fucked his mind. Benzo discontinuation in some russian gulag added to misery.

His slutty daughter doesn't make things better...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Benzodiazepine addiction fucked his mind. Benzo discontinuation in some russian gulag added to misery.

His slutty daughter doesn't make things better...
I love how his daughter is diametricaly opposite of what hes preaching and all his lobsters Simp For her as some "perfect wiferino" LMAO:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Redpill is alive and well i see:redpill:

Time to blackpill the normans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 13588
He's baaaaaaaaaaack

What are you all here feeling outraged for, there is no hope for this degenerate society, so much simping and pedestalling for ugly and fat women that are too lazy to even do some softmaxxing whereas us guys have to go to extreme lengths to get a tenth of the validation from the opposite sex that they get. Basic blackpilling is understanding that if you're born a male with NT genetics life will be rigged against you. Women are so lazy, pathetic and weak that they can't even endure some ill-intentioned comments concerning their appearance lmao. Society had to literally create this stupid body acceptance movement because those landwhales are too lazy and unambitious to eat less and exercise more, something that, by the way, would not only increase their attractiveness but make them healthier in general.

What are you all here feeling outraged for, there is no hope for this degenerate society, so much simping and pedestalling for ugly and fat women that are too lazy to even do some softmaxxing whereas us guys have to go to extreme lengths to get a tenth of the validation from the opposite sex that they get. Basic blackpilling is understanding that if you're born a male with NT genetics life will be rigged against you. Women are so lazy, pathetic and weak that they can't even endure some ill-intentioned comments concerning their appearance lmao. Society had to literally create this stupid body acceptance movement because those landwhales are too lazy and unambitious to eat less and exercise more, something that, by the way, would not only increase their attractiveness but make them healthier in general.
Looksmatched couple in 2022:
Cavill