Judge and jury was high serotonin

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Not reacting / repping / replying in threads is high serotonin state of being

I took Dxm a couple hours and noticed I’ve been repping and reacting to comments I don’t usually

I feel high serotonin is something that happens when a beta loser ( like me / @ranierean/ judge and jury) try to occupy the alpha male position in a hierarchy

I think high sero could possibly be conducive in such a state by possibily blunting out social reciprocation( so u don’t notice the female gorillas not attracted to you / hate you etc ) / cause temporary “ mild autism” , so that the beta can maintain his position in the hierarchy. Why maintain position ? Cause power hits harder than fentanyl

It is perhaps also why lonely men have higher T levels ( by possibly lower need for serotonin as they don’t have to fill out “ fake “ positions) and since serotonin is negative modulator of T levels we have what we have .

True alphas are naturally high dht low sero and they aren’t really “ faking anything” . I wonder why the tyrants depicted polemically were also attributed high sero traits like low threshold for anger , very sensitive about positions of power ( as beta faker can lose anytime , while natural chad won’t)

I noticed how common these traits are in Ranierean/ judge and jury

Both have an excessive focus on words: one word celling and one obsessed w copypastas and verbalised/ rationalist analyses of films ( the message is the medium)

Both have to create an air of impenetrability: they are similar in this regard . Don’t rep / reply , stay away from the normie method of using forum

Both are ugly to point of deformity : probably what made them high sero in first place

I’ve been noticing I’ve been unconsciously doing the same . DXM is labelled a serotonin agonist but at threshold doses it actually antagonises it. I’ve been seeing these tendencies revert to an extent when on Serotonin inhibitors ( Tia and low dose cbd/ theanine combo as well)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, incel194012940, Manletmachine and 3 others
@incel194012940 @PeiFan94 @aloha :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DamonHx and PeiFan94
Any time I said anything to him he would say something about how I seem autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, incel194012940, Manletmachine and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, PeiFan94, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
funny how? @Manletmachine

• Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine
yes and no because most users kind of barf on your thread, whenever you make a thread there really is a list of about a dozen people you are willing to talk to. but i've literally been stressed from thinking should i reply or will that ruin my forum frame/dominance, and regret when i do post reply for no reps

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and IAMNOTANINCEL
judgeandjury the type of dude to get a haircut to get ready for his barber's appointment

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yes and no because most users kind of barf on your thread, whenever you make a thread there really is a list of about a dozen people you are willing to talk to. but i've literally been stressed from thinking should i reply or will that ruin my forum frame/dominance, and regret when i do post reply for no reps
Neets.net is better tbh . I’ve noticed fries actually reps/ replies there.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

Users who are viewing this thread

Back