July 24th 2021: More Hinge Standouts Slayers (UK edition)

Who mogs the most?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
Who mogs, and what PSL are they?
Females are lining up to date these men, since they're the most "liked" profiles in London right now.
Again, discovered on my Stacyfish. Do they mog the men I posted last time?

S1

S2

S3

T1

T2

M1

M2

E1

E2

Ss1

Ss2

Ss3

N1

N2

N3

Tt1

Tt2

Tt3

Mm1

Mm2

Ttt1

Ttt2

Ttt3

L1

L2

What PSL are they and who would they appeal to?
The Stacy I used was Swedish-looking, thin, tan.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
So many females begging for attention from these men.

Tagging the boyos who participated in the last Hinge mog battle thread:
@trendouche56
@LondonVillie
@LooksOverAll
@mulattomaxxer
@mamacookoil
@maximusmaxxed
@PrestonYnot
@TheTrueAlphaMale
@Be_ConfidentBro
@bwrauycnee
@StrangerDanger
@fogdart
@one job away

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 12330
All white chads and chadlites

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Most are chadlite. A few chads in there though.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, .👽. and Xangsane
Which ones are chads?
1,5 and 6 are chads
10 is chad but has colouring failo so might be rank lower among some foids

Lowest rated:
3,4 and 8 are all style-maxxed high tier normies with NT pics.

Rest are chadlites.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
1,5 and 6 are chads
10 is chad but has colouring failo so might be rank lower among some foids

Lowest rated:
3,4 and 8 are all style-maxxed high tier normies with NT pics.

Rest are chadlites.
8 has a mogger jaw tho

What's the least NT pic of this batch?

anyone
this is your competition jfl

10 looks like Cavill in the frauded side profile shot jfl. All are 5-6PSL. No.4 could be a Chad with a thicker neck and some muscles.

This batch easily mogs the last one.

this should be lifefuel tbh

none of these guys are crazy gl or anything- these are all chadlite from what I understnd

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
none are close to male model tier

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
10 looks like Cavill in the frauded side profile shot jfl. All are 5-6PSL. No.4 could be a Chad with a thicker neck and some muscles.
Would you say they're NTmaxxed?
These profiles do very well with white women
Meanwhile when I did a fake ethnic female profile, most of the standouts were ethnic, but there was this one skinny 6'4 guy who cosplayed harry potter

This batch easily mogs the last one.
in what way

this should be lifefuel tbh

none of these guys are crazy gl or anything- these are all chadlite from what I understnd
still, many girls seem to be chadlite or nothing, ion know though
why not crazy gl?

none are close to male model tier
true, in fact someone should morph (face swap) their faces onto male models

someone I asked said that these profiles = there for strictly casual, not LTR
who agrees with this

Would you say they're NTmaxxed?
These profiles do very well with white women
Meanwhile when I did a fake ethnic female profile, most of the standouts were ethnic, but there was this one skinny 6'4 guy who cosplayed harry potter

in what way

still, many girls seem to be chadlite or nothing, ion know though
why not crazy gl?

true, in fact someone should morph (face swap) their faces onto male models
Yeah they look NT, but I think they’re in the standouts mostly because they’re looksmatched with the catfish profile you were using

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
someone I asked said that these profiles = there for strictly casual, not LTR
who agrees with this
Any chadlite and above is probably there for something casual. LTR is just a byproduct of lays

• +1
Yeah they look NT, but I think they’re in the standouts mostly because they’re looksmatched with the catfish profile you were using
I've even heard landwhales get standouts like these though.
What vibes do they generally give off?

Any chadlite and above is probably there for something casual. LTR is just a byproduct of lays
Thing is, many women go on Hinge with the intention of being in an LTR.
I see females throwing tantrums on Reddit when they use Hinge, match with a Standout and he tells them that he's not looking for anything serious.
Those females often complain "why are they on Hinge when they're not looking for LTRs?"

I do have a friend who my sister's friend met off there though.

htn and some chadlites tbh. expected, cuz real chads are rare af

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Xangsane
None of them look that special to me, are you sure they slay in the west??

• JFL
I've even heard landwhales get standouts like these though.
What vibes do they generally give off?

Thing is, many women go on Hinge with the intention of being in an LTR.
I see females throwing tantrums on Reddit when they use Hinge, match with a Standout and he tells them that he's not looking for anything serious.
Those females often complain "why are they on Hinge when they're not looking for LTRs?"

I do have a friend who my sister's friend met off there though.
Preppy frat boy vibes, not exactly fuckboy. Yeah, after all Hinge is meant to be an LTR app but these guys wouldn’t care for a chick that doesn’t put out easily enough.

were there any ethnic guys in the highlights?
I excluded those who weren't Hispanic or White. Those two ethnicities seem to be what white women would go for.

Ethnic guys only come in the highlights if the girl herself is ethnic, but the white guys that do come on are either non-NT or nerdy. Take for example the Harry Potter cosplayer.

i think the 2nd one. :hnghn:
Why him?

Preppy frat boy vibes, not exactly fuckboy. Yeah, after all Hinge is meant to be an LTR app but these guys wouldn’t care for a chick that doesn’t put out easily enough.
Wdym put out easily?
I did hear many guys go on Hinge to get lays because they weren't successful on Tinder.

I excluded those who weren't Hispanic or White. Those two ethnicities seem to be what white women would go for.

Ethnic guys only come in the highlights if the girl herself is ethnic, but the white guys that do come on are either non-NT or nerdy. Take for example the Harry Potter cosplayer.

Why him?

Wdym put out easily?
I did hear many guys go on Hinge to get lays because they weren't successful on Tinder.
It means give out sex easily. Yeah Hinge seems like a last resort. The profiles are tedious to create

• +1
It means give out sex easily. Yeah Hinge seems like a last resort. The profiles are tedious to create
Plus the bios/things they wrote on their profiles were minimal, said nothing about their personality.

Plus the bios/things they wrote on their profiles were minimal, said nothing about their personality.
Yeah the definitely fuckboys who know they can pull with their looks

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and .👽.
"The key to my heart is kinder bueno white" is what I legit saw on one of their profiles.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Plus I did stacyfish back in May. I saw a couple of these same profiles on standouts back then.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Number one is the best looking. His first picture makes him look rich aswell due to boat + abroad halo. Having a boat is a neat form of status.

• +1
Number one is the best looking. His first picture makes him look rich aswell due to boat + abroad halo. Having a boat is a neat form of status.
What about the others, is n1 a Chad?

What about the others, is n1 a Chad?
Hes an IRL chad. Number 3 and 4 are the worse looking. Number 4 also is a manlet + framelet + small neck but he is still a HTN.
2, 5, 6 and 7 are IRL chadlites (By UK standards). 8, 9 and 10 are chadlites/chads with body halo and status halo. They all look rich.

They all have that "cute guy next door" look to them. These are the best looking people you would see irl.

• +1
Hes an IRL chad. Number 3 and 4 are the worse looking. Number 4 also is a manlet + framelet + small neck but he is still a HTN.
2, 5, 6 and 7 are IRL chadlites (By UK standards). 8, 9 and 10 are chadlites/chads with body halo and status halo. They all look rich.

They all have that "cute guy next door" look to them. These are the best looking people you would see irl.
I thought those guys had a pump and dump laddish vibe to them tbh

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I thought those guys had a pump and dump laddish vibe to them tbh
I agree, also being rich makes pumping and dumping easier. Because you can pump and dump the gold diggers aswell.

• +1
I agree, also being rich makes pumping and dumping easier. Because you can pump and dump the gold diggers aswell.
Do they look the type to pump and dump sub 8 women though?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Do they look the type to pump and dump sub 8 women though?
Yes? Beckies are the catergory of women who get pumped and dumped. Sub 8 are more likely to get pumped and dumped because they are abundant for chad.

• +1
Yes? Beckies are the catergory of women who get pumped and dumped. Sub 8 are more likely to get pumped and dumped because they are abundant for chad.
What sorts of girls are those guys more likely to LTR?

What sorts of girls are those guys more likely to LTR?
The best looking girl he can get with, provided they are relatively stable and they get along well. If a guy is desperate he will LTR whatever will have sex with him.

After the initial attraction phase your personality begins to matter.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back