JFL Jumped on 0.5mg fin today because I noticed some thinning on my crown

Fucked in the head

Fucked in the head

Banned
It actually increased my libido on the first day.

My body hair seems to be growing a lot lately and face/scalp get more oily. I hope fin helps with those issues.

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Nice, I just got onto minoxidil, not seeing not much of a difference tho ( second day)

Fucked in the head

Fucked in the head

Banned
Nice, I just got onto minoxidil, not seeing not much of a difference tho ( second day)
I think minox does more harm than good. It destroys your skin and doesn't stop hairloss as it doesn't supress DHT.
On the other hand fin could mess you up, but chances are it won't. I also think it works best on those with high T and excess DHT.

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I'm not using the minox for hairloss I'm using to so that I can grow a beard. My test levels:

Fucked in the head

Fucked in the head

Banned
Where the hell do I get fin, I don't have a doctor.
I don't know where you live but in EU you can just go get it from the pharmacy. I just went there and asked for Proscar(5mg fin pills you have to cut in 5 pieces). Only 6EUR every 2 months.

There are risks though associated with the drug you have to take into consideration. Also incel organisms are more likely to get the sides if you ask me.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
I don't know where you live but in EU you can just go get it from the pharmacy. I just went there and asked for Proscar(5mg fin pills you have to cut in 5 pieces). Only 6EUR every 2 months.

There are risks though associated with the drug you have to take into consideration. Also incel organisms are more likely to get the sides if you ask me.
Keep us posted on any sides u get. If u get any.

Picassocel

Picassocel

Currently mental health maxing.

Good luck dude. I've been on 1mg of fin for three days now, hope it works for you.