Jumped on 0.5mg fin today because I noticed some thinning on my crown

Fucked in the head

Fucked in the head

Banned
It actually increased my libido on the first day.

My body hair seems to be growing a lot lately and face/scalp get more oily. I hope fin helps with those issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Nice, I just got onto minoxidil, not seeing not much of a difference tho ( second day)

• +1
Nice, I just got onto minoxidil, not seeing not much of a difference tho ( second day)
I think minox does more harm than good. It destroys your skin and doesn't stop hairloss as it doesn't supress DHT.
On the other hand fin could mess you up, but chances are it won't. I also think it works best on those with high T and excess DHT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I'm not using the minox for hairloss I'm using to so that I can grow a beard. My test levels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, San Salvador, jefferson and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Fucked in the head and Deleted member 283
Where the hell do I get fin, I don't have a doctor.

• +1
Where the hell do I get fin, I don't have a doctor.
I don't know where you live but in EU you can just go get it from the pharmacy. I just went there and asked for Proscar(5mg fin pills you have to cut in 5 pieces). Only 6EUR every 2 months.

There are risks though associated with the drug you have to take into consideration. Also incel organisms are more likely to get the sides if you ask me.

• +1
I don't know where you live but in EU you can just go get it from the pharmacy. I just went there and asked for Proscar(5mg fin pills you have to cut in 5 pieces). Only 6EUR every 2 months.

There are risks though associated with the drug you have to take into consideration. Also incel organisms are more likely to get the sides if you ask me.
Keep us posted on any sides u get. If u get any.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Fucked in the head

Good luck dude. I've been on 1mg of fin for three days now, hope it works for you.

• +1