Just a few mms of jaw angle are the reason for my inceldom

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Seriously, holy fuck. I have my 3 dimensional CT and MRI scans on my laptop and I can measure every bone, and every tissue of my skull with it, even surgery simulations are possible. I can measure my bone thickness, the volume of my tongue and airways, even the volume of my eyeballs or brain can be measured in addition to visualizing all facial nerves. If you don't have that software yet download it it's awesome, usually only surgeons have it.

It's safe to say that a mere lack of 1cm of lateral jaw angle projection is what keeps me away from being a man alive. A man who has a social life, a girlfriend and success.

LITERALLY 1CM OF LATERAL PROJECTION !!!

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, never_lucky, Danish_Retard and 2 others
1 cm is a shit ton jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: unluckylucky, Agendum, Danish_Retard and 5 others
1 cm is a shit ton jfl
It's 1cm each side.

So a total of 2cm. Yes somehow nature decided it was best to turn my gonions inwards as much as possible jfl at this subhumanity I can't stand it anymore.

I hope for a sidewing to give me at least 7mm each side and then I'll get fillers on top of that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 12270, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
1 cm could be added in the form of masseter hypertrophy if you're persistent enough over several years

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer, pizza and Acromegaly_Chad
what are you waiting for? buy filler pen and inject at home

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
what are you waiting for? buy filler pen and inject at home
I'm waiting for a side wing I'll talk to the surgeon tomorrow:feelswhy:

I already need fillers for my thin upper lip and subhuman undereye area. I have to cover my dark circles with filler and make up.

1 cm could be added in the form of masseter hypertrophy if you're persistent enough over several years
I already have masseter hypertrophy I suffer from a bad combination of very wide zygos and an extremely narrow mandible I don't even look human due to that.:feelsrope:

4inches of height are ONE of the reasons of my inceldom

grow a beard

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
You're 6'5". All you need to be is a normie to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: thecel

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Seriously, holy fuck. I have my 3 dimensional CT and MRI scans on my laptop and I can measure every bone, and every tissue of my skull with it, even surgery simulations are possible. I can measure my bone thickness, the volume of my tongue and airways, even the volume of my eyeballs or brain can be measured in addition to visualizing all facial nerves. If you don't have that software yet download it it's awesome, usually only surgeons have it.

It's safe to say that a mere lack of 1cm of lateral jaw angle projection is what keeps me away from being a man alive. A man who has a social life, a girlfriend and success.

LITERALLY 1CM OF LATERAL PROJECTION !!!

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
What software

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky