Just a reminder, body doesn’t matter. Face is everything

realitypill

Infinite smv
Your being sarcastic but you know the truth deep down
033888F7 DA70 4F19 9EE4 277AE7274DC0

bro nooooo, if girls can get carried by having nice body same applies to men, girls it giga hot body but meh face still sexy
Give a girl an even better face with a normal body she would be even hotter than just giving her a hot body. A bodies attractiveness is capped while a face isn’t and face can change the world

Just have a normal body with normal fat on it jfl. Ethnics just have low rated faces that’s why whites look down upon them, racism is just faceism really and I don’t actually look down upon any of my Bhais ❤️ but you need to understand sayiduna yusuf(as)
I know the story, I wonder what he looked like.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 16371
I know the story, I wonder what he looked like.
Then your copes have come to an end. You coped hard in this thread but understand what Allah says. That face is truly everything

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Then your copes have come to an end. You coped hard in this thread but understand what Allah says. That face is truly everything
But you only look at one half and not the other. Remember the story of the ugly man? He got a Stacy wife thanks to the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). 🤭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Give a girl an even better face with a normal body she would be even hotter than just giving her a hot body. A bodies attractiveness is capped while a face isn’t and face can change the world
no it wont, after htb body matter more, htb with nice body>stacy with shit body

• Ugh..
But you only look at one half and not the other. Remember the story of the ugly man? He got a Stacy wife thanks to the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). 🤭
Jfllllllllll the prophet of Allah greatest human ever created greatest creation Allah ever created had to order a girls parents to make her marry that shitfaced guy. Now do you understand……

no it wont, after htb body matter more, htb with nice body>stacy with shit body
Says who? Who tf says after htb body matters more? Who? You? Who tf are you you 90 iq shitskin virgin

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and sub5inchcel
Jfllllllllll the prophet of Allah greatest human ever created greatest creation Allah ever created had to order a girls parents to make her marry that shitfaced guy. Now do you understand……
Do not distort the story brother! She married him out of her own free will. She was not ordered to do anything. Can you imagine being her parents though? The sheer disappointment when they found out that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) didn’t come to ask for their daughter’s hand for himself but rather the truest of truecels. 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Do not distort the story brother! She married him out of her own free will. She was not ordered to do anything. Can you imagine being her parents though? The sheer disappointment when they found out that the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) didn’t come to ask for their daughter’s hand for himself but rather the truest of truecels. 😭😭
SHE ONLY MARRIED HIM BECAUSE MUHAMMAD(SAW) GOT INVOLVED. YOUR DISTORTING THE STORY NO AMOUNT OF HEIGHT IR MONEY COULD HAVE LET HIM MARRY HER EXCELT BEING ORDERED BY THE PROPHET OF ALLAH!

SHE ONLY MARRIED HIM BECAUSE MUHAMMAD(SAW) GOT INVOLVED. YOUR DISTORTING THE STORY NO AMOUNT OF HEIGHT IR MONEY COULD HAVE LET HIM MARRY HER EXCELT BEING ORDERED BY THE PROPHET OF ALLAH!
I am not distorting it! You are! You said she was forced to do it, when she wasn’t. She did it out of her free will. Goes to show that even ugly men shouldn’t lose all hope. But that’s the side of Islam you are not talking about!

• +1
I am not distorting it! You are! You said she was forced to do it, when she wasn’t. She did it out of her free will. Goes to show that even ugly men shouldn’t lose all hope. But that’s the side of Islam you are not talking about!
You are wrong, start praying to Allah if you haven’t got face
9A58A8FD 28D9 47AD 8F5C C1CDAA5F775D
i meant with all my soul that face is everything

@Artemis @Dr. Bruh its true @LooksOverAll @Pakicel
5'9" is manlet IRL. 6'5 chadlite would mog.

Also, this is all mental masturbation cause no one here is gonna become a chadlite or chad. Even the chadlites on here are not gonna improve that much.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and sub5inchcel

Also, this is all mental masturbation cause no one here is gonna become a chadlite or chad. Even the chadlites on here are not gonna improve that much.
5’9 is literally average height

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

A true chad face mogs a chadlite face to hell and back

5’9 is literally average height
I go outside. I am a legit 5'10", which I measured very autistically. Average young white guy is taller than me.

I actually get heightmogged so much I sort of figured I must be shorter or something. But I have measured myself over 1000 times using different techniques right down to the mm. It's hard to accept. But imo, you need to be 6 ft+ to be a true chad.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and sub5inchcel
I go outside. I am a legit 5'10", which I measured very autistically. Average young white guy is taller than me.

I actually get heightmogged so much I sort of figured I must be shorter or something. But I have measured myself over 1000 times using different techniques right down to the mm. It's hard to accept. But imo, you need to be 6 ft+ to be a true chad.
Just need face, if your face was good enough 5’9 wouldn’t stop any girl

Weren’t you 5’5 only a few months back ?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
IRL, you need height and skull size. I'd rather be a big skulled tall white normie than zayn malik for eg.
Zayn Malik isn’t that good looking…. He’s htn

gymcelling is good for autophagy health reasons, it will directly affect how u look due to skin and its super easy to stay lean when gymcelling. but taking steroids etc is just retarded, taking steroids wont compensate for a shit face.

That was LARP dude. I used to think I was much better off that the truecel I LARPED as. But it turns out I am prolly just as fucked as him. Even surgery won't save me.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
I give myself 5-10 years tops before I rope. The world is going to shit and it is over for everyone anyway.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 17920
gymcelling is good for autophagy health reasons, it will directly affect how u look due to skin and its super easy to stay lean when gymcelling. but taking steroids etc is just retarded, taking steroids wont compensate for a shit face.
Look at your face mate. It’s not about whether your 6’1 or 5’9. Girls look at face

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Face doesnt matter if you are a tall broad shouldered chad. If you have average face frame and height, you need a top tier body to be above average.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
You are wrong, start praying to Allah if you haven’t got faceView attachment 1988387i meant with all my soul that face is everything
The parents of the woman protested but not the woman in question herself! Due to piety she chose to overlook his looks. I already know the story.

I give myself 5-10 years tops before I rope. The world is going to shit and it is over for everyone anyway.
Zayn Malik has htn face, mtn if I was rating on the harsh absolute scale

That was LARP dude. I used to think I was much better off that the truecel I LARPED as. But it turns out I am prolly just as fucked as him. Even surgery won't save me.
Why tf are you here if you’re 5’10 + NT and barely below average in looks ? That’s more than enough to get an average looking pajeeta girlfriend from social circle maxing.

Why arent you just taking massive risks if youre depressed like this?

Do fraud
Steal
Get all the surgeries you need
Rob

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Pakicel
The parents of the woman protested but not the woman in question herself! Due to piety she chose to overlook his looks. I already know the story.
Yes because she had to obey rasoolullah, come on now. She literally said herself she has to obey the prophet of Allah

Yes because she had to obey rasoolullah, come on now. She literally said herself she has to obey the prophet of Allah
She still had the choice to do it or not, why are you ignoring that crucial part bhai? She did it out of piety, not because of force!

• +1
who gives af anymore.
The truth is your Face is capped by genetics. A fucking cunt surgeon moving your jaw forward will never make your face actually good looking to the level required to more it most of the time. Also zayn Malik is mtn, I want talking about his face when talking about chad jfl

She still had the choice to do it or not, why are you ignoring that crucial part bhai? She did it out of piety, not because of force!
When the prophet of Allah says something YOU ARE FORCED TO OBEY

Not true at all anyone who actually goes outside would know this isn’t true

cope, cuck
Ok fine you do all this extra bluepill shit when you only ever needed face. You probably will never have a truly good looking face so cope away with all this “smv adding” things, maybe you can also betabuxx statusbuxx beanogresoyourwifefeelsfeminebuxx. Most males just have shitfaces

face and race is required for slays/stays. all the gymcel copers with steroids cant compensate for lack of face. Gymcels cant cheat genetics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 16371
When the prophet of Allah says something YOU ARE FORCED TO OBEY
When he commands you to do it, yes. But he did not command her. Please do not twist this beautiful story of two beautiful people (the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the woman who agreed to marry someone very, very ugly out of piety) just to justify your own misguided views on how life works. That’s not right.

• JFL
Yes because height builds attraction? Money builds attraction?
Face can compensate for EVERYTHING. Anything other than face cannot compensate for a bad FACE.

• +1
Why arent you just taking massive risks if youre depressed like this?

Do fraud
Steal
Get all the surgeries you need
Rob
CAUSE SURGERY IS FUCKING COPE. I LOOK AT THE DUDES OUTSIDE AND REALIZE NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY IS GONNA MAKE ME AS ATTRACTIVE AS THEM. I WOULD BE DOING ALL THAT SHIT JUST TO HAVE THE SAME SMV AS BEFORE. WHAT IS THE POINT THEN HUH?

Also, my brain chemistry is irreparably fucked. I have ADHD, Autism, Depression and god knows what else. I can barely enjoy anything anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
The truth is your Face is capped by genetics. A fucking cunt surgeon moving your jaw forward will never make your face actually good looking to the level required to more it most of the time. Also zayn Malik is mtn, I want talking about his face when talking about chad jfl
Everything is capped by genetics dude. Sure you can get longer legs with LL but you will still have the same small frame and skull.

• +1