Just a reminder, body doesn’t matter. Face is everything

CAUSE SURGERY IS FUCKING COPE. I LOOK AT THE DUDES OUTSIDE AND REALIZE NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY IS GONNA MAKE ME AS ATTRACTIVE AS THEM. I WOULD BE DOING ALL THAT SHIT JUST TO HAVE THE SAME SMV AS BEFORE. WHAT IS THE POINT THEN HUH?

Also, my brain chemistry is irreparably fucked. I have ADHD, Autism, Depression and god knows what else. I can barely enjoy anything anymore.
what do you look like bhai? Pm.

Why tf are you here if you’re 5’10 + NT and barely below average in looks ? That’s more than enough to get an average looking pajeeta girlfriend from social circle maxing.
I am looksmaxxing for arrangedmarriagemaxxing. My goal is to not be repulsive to my wife.

If I don't fix myself, I will just get brutally cucked and treated like shit in the relationship.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and Introvertednarc
@Artemis @Dr. Bruh its true @LooksOverAll @Pakicel
6'5 LTN + good body > 5'9 Chad

, because i know for sure this outcome, saw it IRL.

Lol at this 6'5 Chadlite, this is a BEATING not a competition anymore.

triple h fighting GIF by WWE

Maher

:feelshehe:

Face can compensate for EVERYTHING. Anything other than face cannot compensate for a bad FACE.
A girl doesn’t even need tits or ass or body shape, she just needs face, I coul post so many girls with great faces but meh bodies and then hit girls with hot bodies and you know what? Girl with face fogs everything
61BCF5DE CF27 4CB7 906E B85DCC7D02CD
9B42AEFD 7C84 4722 B8AB F600200ABC87
no tits or ass for face no height for face no money for face no nothing for face

CAUSE SURGERY IS FUCKING COPE. I LOOK AT THE DUDES OUTSIDE AND REALIZE NO AMOUNT OF SURGERY IS GONNA MAKE ME AS ATTRACTIVE AS THEM. I WOULD BE DOING ALL THAT SHIT JUST TO HAVE THE SAME SMV AS BEFORE. WHAT IS THE POINT THEN HUH?
Just try

+ pheno change and LL

Is it possible that you become more depressed?
You probably can’t become more depressed so who cares

You will never be the biggest fish though
But i have no idea what you look like

A girl doesn’t even need tits or ass or body shape, she just needs face, I coul post so many girls with great faces but meh bodies and then hit girls with hot bodies and you know what? Girl with face fogs everythingView attachment 1988421View attachment 1988422no tits or ass for face no height for face no money for face no nothing for face
its always the ugly girls who gymcel aswell. They HATE the REAL GOOD LOOKING FACIALLY women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I am looksmaxxing for arrangedmarriagemaxxing. My goal is to not be repulsive to my wife.

If I don't fix myself, I will just get brutally cucked and treated like shit in the relationship.
But you just said the world’s going to shit so why would you want to get an arranged marriage ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920 and Pakicel
6'5 LTN + good body > 5'9 Chad

, because i know for sure this outcome, saw it IRL.

Lol at this 6'5 Chadlite, this is a BEATING not a competition anymore.

triple h fighting GIF by WWE

View attachment 1988423

:feelshehe:
You keep posting Maher instead post a 5’9 with a good face versus 6’5 chadlite. Even this guy isn’t a chad facially but let’s see
4B6DE55C 46F2 4E74 A9D7 BE05D2A7E228

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
its always the ugly girls who gymcel aswell. They HATE the REAL GOOD LOOKING FACIALLY women.
Because facial beauty mogs body beauty to the deepest Pits of hell

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
But you just said the world’s going to shit so why would you want to get an arranged marriage ?
IDK dude. I was thinking of roping a few days ago but I actually don't even know how I would go about that. I told my family I wanted to rope and that I was seriously defective in some way. But I reconsidered when I realized they'd all go if I rope. So IDK.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis and Introvertednarc
The world is fine now but in the next few decades, it will be over for everyone. IDK what I will do until then.

IDK dude. I was thinking of roping a few days ago but I actually don't even know how I would go about that. I told my family I wanted to rope and that I was seriously defective in some way. But I reconsidered when I realized they'd all go if I rope. So IDK.
What's the point of roping, when life is full of so many cool copes ... IMO dumb :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Dnrd + water

Fuck this shit thread gymcel if you want to idc. DO NOT LISTEN TO ME. IM A VIRGIN RETARD

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED DO NOT LEAVE THIS THREAD AND STOP GYMCELLING BECAUSE OF ME.

You look good man @Gymcel2006
E76DF407 D5E6 4FF4 B2AA BF31C0DE3B4D
get that fight club or David laid physique and you’ll be attractive. 6ft is really good too 😃 😃

Reminder do not listen to me. Go height and gym max and money maxx

Fuck this shit thread gymcel if you want to idc. DO NOT LISTEN TO ME. IM A VIRGIN RETARD
bro you're a nutcase and should take a break from this forum tbh

bro you're a nutcase and should take a break from this forum tbh
I’m dumb asf never listen to anything I say

The @enchanted_elixir army needs your help.
As the senior contributor to this forum, we ask that you vote for us, instead of ReadBooksEveryday!

I have made countless VALUABLE guides on this form, which you can find here

VOTE FOR ME

SPREAD THE MESSAGE! COPY AND PASTE THIS TO AS MANY THREADS AS POSSIBLE!