just a reminder on how important a good tan is.

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
See the source image

A Guide to Melanotan Tanning Peptide and Melanotan II

obviously Melanotan was used, there's literally no reason not to use Melanotan (if you're seeking to get tanned)

brb getting an amazing tan in 8 weeks that wouldn't be possible naturally.
brb constantly popping crazy raging boners.
brb perfect for cutting because it suppresses appetite.
brb UV rays barely affecting the skin because of how little time you need to spend in the sun.

completely inexpensive for how little of a dosage you need to obtain a top tier tan.

stop coping, you don't look better with pasty white skin, JB's don't want a ghostly incel hitting on them.

"muh blue eyes contrast m-m-my white skin"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Cleftcel, Deleted member 656 and 5 others
roped

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 2756
tan is life

• Love it
Reactions: Cleftcel
I tan really easily for some reason, its actually at a point where I need to reduce my tan.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Imagine not having golden natural undertones

• +1
I tan really easily for some reason, its actually at a point where I need to reduce my tan.
the penis has the highest concentration of melanin, if your dick is darker then the rest of your body it means you tan easier, if it's whiter it means you burn easier and tan less.

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Dicklet.4.3, Cleftcel and 1 other person
as long as it doesnt change my hair color or anything sounds good to me bro

the penis has the highest concentration of melanin, if your dick is darker then the rest of your body it means you tan easier, if it's whiter it means you burn easier and tan less.
Ded srs? My dick is almost black like nilotic midnight pitch black
This explains everything

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299
original.jpg

i would prefer this

tbh this is great
Getting tan naturally via the sun in Australia just leads to tomato face.

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and FatJattMofo
I tan MOG everyone on this forum

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 1464
as long as it doesnt change my hair color or anything sounds good to me bro
what colour is your hair?

in most people, Melanotan benefits them by darkening their brows (which is obviously desirable) and their hair in some instances

I'd actually benefit as my brows are on the lighter side.

tbh this is great
Getting tan via the sun in Australia just leads to tomato face.
whites arent evolved to live that close to the equator

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2756
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and WhiskeyCocaine
well you are Australian jfl

I also live in sydney. Hot as fuck

Australian winters are cold as fuck though.

It was pretty hot today ...

Where in Sydney ?

I'm inner West ...

• +1
yes bro i go up 0.25psl with a tan. it’s extremely important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Australian winters are cold as fuck though.
"...and by 'cold', we mean not really cold. Australia, for the most part, is a pretty warm place, even during the coldest times only bottoming out in Sydney at about 10 degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit). It's even warmer in northern areas, where it mostly just gets less humid and rains less. You'll still see surfers and swimmers galore at Manly Beach, catching waves until the winter sun finds the horizon. "

tldr not really

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
Alright cunt wanna go eat some kangaroo meat

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
"...and by 'cold', we mean not really cold. Australia, for the most part, is a pretty warm place, even during the coldest times only bottoming out in Sydney at about 10 degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit). It's even warmer in northern areas, where it mostly just gets less humid and rains less. You'll still see surfers and swimmers galore at Manly Beach, catching waves until the winter sun finds the horizon. "

tldr not really
tldr arctic winds

• +1
what colour is your hair?

in most people, Melanotan benefits them by darkening their brows (which is obviously desirable) and their hair in some instances

I'd actually benefit as my brows are on the lighter side.
used to be super light blonde, now dirty blonde

brows have always been dark tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2756

tldr not really
10 degrees is freezing for Australians, guess we are just extremely sensitized to the cold.

regardless who fucking cares, Australia is probably one of the whitest countries in the world. Every single European country is flooded with foul immigrants.
used to be super light blonde, now dirty blonde

brows have always been dark tho
would you like to stay dirty blonde?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Bleach. Why would you want to tho?

It detected you
bc it’s getting a little too dark for me rn and when i cut it i’m gonna lose my natural blond hightlights from the sun

bc it’s getting a little too dark for me rn and when i cut it i’m gonna lose my natural blond hightlights from the sun
Dark hair is more desirable. But whatever man if you wanna lighten hair bleach is hoe you do it

@Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • Love it
it's winter in american correct?

good luck keeping your blood highlights, Dirty blonde/brown blonde looks good already tbh.
View attachment 158076
this is my ideal hair color on me
brown roots + blond hair looks amazing ngl

>mum, a white aryan with brown roots and blonde hair + deep blue eyes
>dad, a brown-eyed brit with dirty brownish/gingerish hair.

guess what I came out as.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
My benis is a little darker than the rest yea, and anyway living in Australia for all my life has meant ive got one hell of a tan, its like my forearms are brown and then my biceps are really light.

but you probably would look better with darker hair

it's winter in american correct?

good luck keeping your blood highlights, Dirty blonde/brown blonde looks good already tbh.

brown roots + blond hair looks amazing ngl

>mum, a white aryan with brown roots and blonde hair + deep blue eyes
>dad, a brown-eyed brit with dirty brownish/gingerish hair.

guess what I came out as.
yeah it’s winter so no sun for like 5 months. i’m guessing the second one?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 1464
how should dosing for it be like?

and its skin and hair darkening effects are permanent as far as i know right?

I hope to move somewhere sunny someday, maybe Italy

I thought this is because dick is deprived of sun light, which gives it a weird colour browny colour. My father was born pale but now has the skin colour of an arab.

I think I might tan easily then. Thanks for this fact

• +1
how should dosing for it be like?

and its skin and hair darkening effects are permanent as far as i know right?
once you stop dosing you'll gradually lose the tan, but it'll leave you tanner than you were before you started injecting, permanently.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and FatJattMofo
melanotan is legit for albinos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
once you stop dosing you'll gradually lose the tan, but it'll leave you tanner than you were before you started injecting, permanently.
great i want slightly tanned skin tone without tanning so it should help with that right?

can i just take MT2 in the winter or do i actually need sun

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Same it's because we're ethnic tan is a white man's game
For some reason white people have a hard time tanning, i know white people who never tan at all, just get sunburn instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back