just applied Tret on my face for the first time

D

Deleted member

Lurker
Wtf? It just unblocked my nose, I haven’t been able to breath thru both nostrils since forever

but 1 min after applying I finally can? Wtf lifefuel

hopefully it will restore my collagen isn’t that what it does?

I’ll attach a pic of it (my mum sent the doctor subhuman pics of me without realising) and she instantly prescribed it so thanks mum I guess

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, isis_Bleach and Seth Walsh
Isn't tret harmful for skin? I heard somewhere it's bad for liver or something.

Should one try tret if their skin is okay/somewhat healthy in order to prevent future wrinkles and aged skin?

placebo

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Isn't tret harmful for skin? I heard somewhere it's bad for liver or something.

Should one try tret if their skin is okay/somewhat healthy in order to prevent future wrinkles and aged skin?
"Isn't tret harmful for skin? I heard somewhere it's bad for liver or something."
dumbass

Careful it made my cousins brows thin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
"Isn't tret harmful for skin? I heard somewhere it's bad for liver or something."
dumbass
The reason why I say this is because a user on tiktok named "SyrianPyscho" talked about Tret claiming how he was messing up his liver but he wanted good skin. Even browsing this forum I had read a thread long long time ago where they mentioned to use 2 different alternatives instead of tret but I can't seem to find that thread anymore.

I asked this question to see if anyone did extensive research on Tret to see if it's harmful to your liver or not.

The reason why I say this is because a user on tiktok named "SyrianPyscho" talked about Tret claiming how he was messing up his liver but he wanted good skin. Even browsing this forum I had read a thread long long time ago where they mentioned to use 2 different alternatives instead of tret but I can't seem to find that thread anymore.

I asked this question to see if anyone did extensive research on Tret to see if it's harmful to your liver or not.
Tret in pill form (isotretinoin aka accutnane) is harmful to your liver but when you apply tret on your face in a cream form, hardly any of it gets into your system.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and shave
Wtf? It just unblocked my nose, I haven’t been able to breath thru both nostrils since forever

I’ll attach a pic of it (my mum sent the doctor subhuman pics of me without realising) and she instantly prescribed it so thanks mum I guess
Nigga

Didn’t help my collagen tbh but fixed acne