Just ate 10 grams of Tyrosine and 270 mg zinc

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672
srs

//Thomas DOM
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24777 and Deleted member 22124
Tyrosine sounds like an antidepressant for Tyrones
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Xangsane, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I took 3 grams so far. Might do more, then again I take it in the form of a pwo, so every gram comes with 100 mg caffeine. I'll just chill for a bit and see how strongly I feel it.

You know it's funny, today when I went to the supplement store I showed up 5 minutes late, but the kind gentleman opened and let me buy it anyway. Then I accidentally bought pure l-tyrosine instead of l-theanine, so I had to go back and change it, so now I'm doing both! They're good to mix aren't they?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
theories from the smelly sewers of Bombay
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
I took 3 grams so far. Might do more, then again I take it in the form of a pwo, so every gram comes with 100 mg caffeine. I'll just chill for a bit and see how strongly I feel it.

You know it's funny, today when I went to the supplement store I showed up 5 minutes late, but the kind gentleman opened and let me buy it anyway. Then I accidentally bought pure l-tyrosine instead of l-theanine, so I had to go back and change it, so now I'm doing both! They're good to mix aren't they?

I think taking tyrosine and Theanine separetly is ideal for best absorption since amino acids tend to compete with each other. But im not fully sure .

Thats a kind gentle man indeed bro

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

Similar threads

polarpop
Replies
33
Views
101
Avillionre
Avillionre
VIGILIANT
Replies
8
Views
39
anaverageman
anaverageman
manhattanbound
Replies
2
Views
29
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
bnugly
Replies
8
Views
51
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
johnxz
Replies
0
Views
30
johnxz
johnxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top