Just be a gentleman cuck beta soyboy

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
FA0C9761 86C7 46E0 B27A 92300F8D8491

Yea bro your dad is this buffed chad and so are you. Thinking this is chad mentality but i guarantee you it’s always the bets looking dads that say this.

My dad is the opposite and said : “fuck her, plenty of holes out there” jfl

9C521798 5664 4563 B1D6 87F4F70AF5FB

Yes g , go help her out find her bull. Might as well help her undress before she fucks him

D7B6F0CC 1CFE 4475 97D1 C6AD5EFBA02B

Caged at this based comment

AC5DD566 56B5 4A01 858D 921D3D558215

Muh human decency. This isn’t a fairytale soyboy. Unless the girl is from a 2nd or 3rd world country i guarantee you she doesn’t give a fuck about you protecting her because she’s a muh independent and strong woman :soy:.

Human decency towards western girls (especially white) is putting in effort, love , time etc while it’s not being recieved . So basically useless and pointless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, StalinCel, bloomercel and 4 others
If you don't get even a simple kiss on the lips on first date it's over.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel and Deleted member 21735
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: StalinCel, Clown Show, chrisN and 2 others
I used to do this for a girl I was dating and she didn't give a shit. She was always roaming around on her own anyway.

One of the biggest red flags in a girl is if her family allow her to go out at night without dropping/picking her up from the venue. Only shit families let their daughters travel alone at night.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 13626
A kiss means she doesn't find you repulsing...
Cope. I went to a therapist about my inceldom problems a couple of years ago. He told me that he once went on a date with a girl. They kissed passionately for 10-15 minutes. And how she ghosted him after. And this was back in his day, non-USA, non-UK.

Only P in V, to make her bound to you with those chemicals. Or you'll get ghosted.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Cope. I went to a therapist about my inceldom problems a couple of years ago. He told me that he once went on a date with a girl. They kissed passionately for 10-15 minutes. And how she ghosted him after. And this was back in his day, non-USA, non-UK.

Only P in V, to make her bound to you with those chemicals. Or you'll get ghosted.

Lol

Exactly.

Press for sex from the very start.

Everytime that you are dealing with a foid and you have to "talk", court her, jump through hoops, know that there was a chadlite who she gave her pussy to on the first date, while you jestermaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Exactly.

Press for sex from the very start.

Everytime that you are dealing with a foid and you have to "talk", court her, jump through hoops, know that there was a chadlite who she gave her pussy to on the first date, while you jestermaxx.
It's like a performance. Are you fit enough to make sex happen with her? If you fail, no matter for any reason; then you were not man enough to begin with.