Reactions: Beetlejuice, RoundHouse, HQNPmaxxing and 7 others
OP is normie larping as incel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, turkproducer, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 4430
blonde hair is actually decent on men, assuming its not a bright neotenous blonde

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
I think it's really funny, when white people "we wuz" like this. As someone who likes watching historical documentaries, it's always funny whenever I see in the comments of black people who like to claim other people's history and then you see all these triggered white people getting triggered about this, start making "we wuz" jokes at them, but then white people have the nerve to go on claiming shit like this. So I'm just going to just lay out for you retards one last time, and if any of you do it ever again, you can always refer back to this post. Not a single white european of 100 percent european descent, is an aryan or descended from the aryans.

The INDO aryans were a literally a SINGLE sub tribe of indo Iranians that settled in the northern part of south Asia and mixed with the hybrid west asian farmers and native south asian hunter gatherers Indus valley civilization and are the forefathers of modern day curries, and literally NO ONE ELSE.

This stereotypical looking curry unironically has more real aryan DNA in one of his fingernails then in the entire body of that Germanic Chad you just posted.

Attachments

• small_golden shirt.jpg
    small_golden shirt.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 17
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 7697
literally over, his teen GF has to repeat to him every morning or night in bed how hot and good looking he is before she has sex with him

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I think it's really funny, when white people "we wuz" like this. As someone who likes watching historical documentaries, it's always funny whenever I see in the comments of black people who like to claim other people's history and then you see all these triggered white people getting triggered about this, start making "we wuz" jokes at them, but then white people have the nerve to go on claiming shit like this. So I'm just going to just lay out for you retards one last time, and if any of you do it ever again, you can always refer back to this post. Not a single white european of 100 percent european descent, is an aryan or descended from the aryans.

The INDO aryans were a literally a SINGLE sub tribe of indo Iranians that settled in the northern part of south Asia and mixed with the hybrid west asian farmers and native south asian hunter gatherers Indus valley civilization and are the forefathers of modern day curries, and literally NO ONE ELSE.

This stereotypical looking curry unironically has more real aryan DNA in one of his fingernails then in the entire body of that Germanic Chad you just posted.
Agree whites cope with muh Aryans but curries should forget about aryanness and indo Iranians. Most curries are too mixed with dalits niggers.

Indo Iranians just changed your language and culture. They did nothing else. It would be akin to calling Peruvians "Med" because they speak spanish like Spaniards. :feelsgood:

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Agree whites cope with muh Aryans but curries should forget about aryanness and indo Iranians. Most curries are too mixed with dalits niggers.

Indo Iranians just changed your language and culture. They did nothing else. It would be akin to calling Peruvians "Med" because they speak spanish like Spaniards. :feelsgood:
"Indo Iranians just changed your language and culture. They did nothing else."

My DNA says differently lmao. And if we are going to use this logic, why only apply it curries?

Continental germans are genetically mostly of Celtic origin with the rest of their DNA being made up of true Germanic and slavic DNA, yet they have a "germanic" culture and a Germanic language. Not all English people are 100% descended from the Anglo Saxons, apparently northern and western English populations retain a mostly higher degree of indigenous native brythonic Celtic DNA, and the southern and eastern populations still have significant Celtic DNA along with their Anglo Saxons ancestry, yet they all speak English, and follow English culture (albeit with different dialects) and claim Anglo Saxon ancestry.

On what basis are curries being denied their claim to their aryan ancestry? For their darker skin color? For their facial features that are just a little off of what is considered truly "caucasian"?

Lmao what do you want us to do? We are literally the result of 3 racial groups from different sides of the spectrum mixing with one another. Two parts caucasoid, one part australoid.Obviously the result is not going to look 100% from either side but a mix that shows features from all 3 sides.

My sister has light skin and straight hair while I'm brown with wavy coarse hair, so she's aryan and I'm not, even though we are literally biological siblings sharing the same mother and father?

just be aryan chad?