just be confident theory

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
just be confident

Women and their BS advice. Confidence, is like a factor that matters less then 10% orso.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Time Travel, Deleted member 3202 and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: themotherfucker, Hades, Stingray and 10 others
Yes indeed!
B34cc8ab716af2c1ed59668592c3e2b7  ugly guys ugly men

Just be confident bro! I'm sure you'll make it!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: patricknodixon, saltii131, LowTierNormie and 26 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Aesthetic, diggbicc and 3 others
You can bet he is going to be more succesfull if he is confident rather than if he's not
True. But I doubt he's confident when he looks in the mirror.

confident ugly people is annoying tbh

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, LowTierNormie, Almu and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Hades, DarkTriadPeerReview and 4 others
@Justbeconfidentsrs

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, BigBoy, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
confident ugly people is annoying tbh
This is legit.
Looks so unnatural and overcompensating due to insecurity.
And they actually are most of the time. They get mad really easily.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, themotherfucker, Time Travel and 9 others
True. But I doubt he's confident when he looks in the mirror.
If he doesn't have confidence.
Then he can work on his Charisma.
Charisma is more important then Looks, bro. As these women say /s

LOL @ this video, the BS is massive. That's how we all get blue-pilled at young age and have to delete this crab

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK
being confident comes from looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Username checks out

In lookism terms, you are either confident 1/10 uggo or 10/10 where it doesn't matter. Real-life is not that simple though.
As long as you are 4+ confidence is extremely legit. Confidence literally makes you walk, talk and act differently. Just by FEELING good you exert positive vibes and signals to the opposite and similar sex. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_contagion

Last edited:
In lookism terms, you are either confident 1/10 uggo or 10/10 where it doesn't matter. Real-life is not that simple though.
As long as you are 4+ confidence is extremely legit. Confidence literally makes you walk, talk and act differently. Just by FEELING good you exert positive vibes and signals to the opposite and similar sex.
confidence does not exist.

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
Why do friendless losers hate men who are confident despite their looks? It's like you think you're better than them, when in reality it's the exact opposite. You're > 100 x worse.

• +1
Reactions: Chigga
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Roping Subhuman and 4 others
ok but lets be real if your average or slightly above average (like 90% of this forum) then being NT and low inhib matters a fuckton. Yes if ur subhuman ur fucked but that's a very small amount of people.

inb4 im coping

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, subhuman incel and 2 others
If he doesn't have confidence.
Then he can work on his Charisma.
Charisma is more important then Looks, bro. As these women say /s

LOL @ this video, the BS is massive. That's how we all get blue-pilled at young age and have to delete this crab

Charisma = jawline and femurs
fuck that guy I hope he gets acid faced tbh
same

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 1751
Second meme is harsh. Looks will halo everything you do. Just look at how people percieve non native English speakers from Europe speaking English to Indians speaking English. Look at how normies comments on Gal Godot/ Jon Kortajarenas videos.Even if They are speaking broken English and have bad grammar, normies would be saying " omg her accent is too cute she's cute etc" imagine some Indian guy talking in perfect grammatical structure but an accent everyone will be teasing him for his accent. Normies are bluepilled but acts blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and subhuman incel

Women and their BS advice. Confidence, is like a factor that matters less then 10% orso.

The thot at 0:59 is practically naked wtf. Fucking bitches man, how is the average Man supposed to chill outside when you have hoes like that walking around?

'I don't dress like this for Men'

1*AihNfZsGKPISQ3GGVwKTkA.gif

Biggest bullshit uttered by braindead sluts.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and BigBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Roping Subhuman
When women say " confidence " just replace the word with " strong jawline " all of a sudden these videos become very blackpilled

There is no doubt in my mind, even I think men with jawlines are confident, even tho its just my reptile brain making me fall for the halo effect

Attachments

• meeks1000.jpg
    meeks1000.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Screen-Shot-2018-09-04-at-10.07.13-AM-1536070215.png
    Screen-Shot-2018-09-04-at-10.07.13-AM-1536070215.png
    710.3 KB · Views: 49
  • superman-look-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-galaxy-note-hd-wallpaperjpg.jpeg
    superman-look-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-galaxy-note-hd-wallpaperjpg.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 70
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, BigBoy, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Tbh the reason people say confidence is important is because they associate good looks with confidence and usually good looking people are more confident.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2012, Pietrosiek and 2 others
It sure helps a lot.
If you are attractive for her.

At my names me

Just wear better clothes bro

Attachments

• A54781E9-81B3-4EBF-AAE2-DCC81477A2B1.jpeg
    A54781E9-81B3-4EBF-AAE2-DCC81477A2B1.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 67
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Well, if you barely cross her attraction threshold, confidence can make or break it.
It can't create attraction in itself but acting very awkward can take attraction away.

I think there is something to be said for your demeanour

Just be confident sort of just means just act high status and low-stress. Look at say, brad pitt in once upon a time in hollywood. he's in control in every situation, even if he's not in control of the situation he's in control of himself. 100% relaxed. I have heard some guys say beta blockers make them feel stone cold confident like james bond. beta blockers lower your resting heart rate. Having a low resting heart rate is also associated with athletic ability which is one of the main things women find attractive.

So right now I am working on a theory that lowering your resting heart rate makes you more attractive. People interpret the demeanor of these people as confidence when really it is about how unshakably stable their bodily functions are compared to stressed out, high-heart rate people. I think one of most incels' problems is their utterly nerdy demeanor. You can tell they're nervous and low-status just by talking to them for ten seconds. No matter how many fillers you inject or surgeries you get that is still a hurdle you need to overcome if you want to be a slayer of gorgeous hyper-NT girls.

I agree that looks matter way way more but it's something else to consider and work on. Besides doing things to lower your resting heart rate like losing weight and improving your athletic ability will also improve your looks, so you might as well have another reason to do it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, middayshowers and Deleted member 3593
its all about being confident bro

I think there is something to be said for your demeanour

Just be confident sort of just means just act high status and low-stress. Look at say, brad pitt in once upon a time in hollywood. he's in control in every situation, even if he's not in control of the situation he's in control of himself. 100% relaxed. I have heard some guys say beta blockers make them feel stone cold confident like james bond. beta blockers lower your resting heart rate. Having a low resting heart rate is also associated with athletic ability which is one of the main things women find attractive.

So right now I am working on a theory that lowering your resting heart rate makes you more attractive. People interpret the demeanor of these people as confidence when really it is about how unshakably stable their bodily functions are compared to stressed out, high-heart rate people. I think one of most incels' problems is their utterly nerdy demeanor. You can tell they're nervous and low-status just by talking to them for ten seconds. No matter how many fillers you inject or surgeries you get that is still a hurdle you need to overcome if you want to be a slayer of gorgeous hyper-NT girls.

I agree that looks matter way way more but it's something else to consider and work on. Besides doing things to lower your resting heart rate like losing weight and improving your athletic ability will also improve your looks, so you might as well have another reason to do it.
very true. I've heard of beta blockers before from someone that used to sweat/shake when giving a speech, taking them stopped all visible signs of anxiety. can these be taken daily?