Just Be Curry in action, If your a curry you need to geomaxx

ominion

ominion

mental gymnastix

Match made in heaven, Shaniquas for curry men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, SidharthTheSlayer and Snake.0359
Saw this men in youtube travelling in russia
overall good guy

• +1
Reactions: ominion
I wouldn’t mind an East African foid ngl.

Also jfl at how subhuman Yakubcels are to the point where curry bulls are cucking them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and ominion
just be curry to pull deformed foids

arranged-marriagemaxxing mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and ominion

Match made in heaven, Shaniquas for curry men.

On that note, I've actually seen a lot of random comments on tiktok from Ethiopians and the likes who say they get mistaken for Indian/South Asian and they seem happy with that fact? Even this clerk at my local convenience store was like "I get mistaken for Pakistani or Indian" and he seemed happy with it. @rand anon

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, ominion and rand anon
On that note, I've actually seen a lot of random comments on tiktok from Ethiopians and the likes who say they get mistaken for Indian/South Asian and they seem happy with that fact? Even this clerk at my local convenience store was like "I get mistaken for Pakistani or Indian" and he seemed happy with it. @rand anon
I guess they're more traditional? Also I may be wrong but isn't Ethiopian culture and cuisine kinda similar to curry culture?

• Woah
Reactions: Razeb
he'd get mistaken as middle eastern 90% of the time in the west

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I guess they're more traditional? Also I may be wrong but isn't Ethiopian culture and cuisine kinda similar to curry culture?
I'm not sure but they're always saying it in a positive way too in the most random threads. Like I saw some Ethiopian arguing with a Somali about who's black and who's not and the ethiopian was like I don't even get seen as black and people just think I'm Indian.:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ominion and rand anon