Just be curry strikes again

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
Fat Bald norwood 5 manlet curries are slaying blonde nordic stacies while you rot and get surgeries

Curries get 0 pussy faggot stop coping

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
I physically can't cope with not being Dravidian

@Manchild gets to experience this every day

Angry Jason Jones GIF by The Detour

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
But real talk
Its not a big deal Russians are probably some of the least racist people in the world (and poor af too (poverty makes you more humble)) - contrary to popular belief

@russiancel can attest I'm sure but they don't discriminate a ton. Race and skin is whatever - that's why this curry dravidian didn't get fucked off right back to Mumbai. Cuz theyre good people
Btw this girl looks like a prostitute and the wya they speak they dont seem like couple but I still stand by my point

Last edited:
But real talk
Its not a big deal Russians are probably some of the least racist people in the world (and poor af too (poverty makes you more humble)) - contrary to popular belief

@russiancel can attest I'm sure but they don't discriminate a ton. Race and skin is whatever - that's why this curry dravidian didn't get fucked off right back to Mumbai. Cuz theyre good people
Btw this girl looks like a prostitute and the wya they speak they dont seem like couple but I still stand by my point
poverty makes them opportunistic treeshas looking to suck the dick of the most wealthy eligible bachelor, no one does gold-digging like EU whores

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
He said he paid 5000 dirham for her to relive his youth, in Punjabi

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Boxingfan
poverty makes them opportunistic treeshas looking to suck the dick of the most wealthy eligible bachelor, no one does gold-digging like EU whores
Thats not unique to EE tho
Latinas, Jungle Gooks are also full of opportunistic bitches

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Thats not unique to EE tho
Latinas, Jungle Gooks are also full of opportunistic bitches
I dont deny that, im just saying niggas are quick to forget they aren't whores like the rest of them

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
He is paki sandman not curry
Punjabi and pashtuns mogs hard
, also the girl is slav

This is disgusting🤮