Just be ethnic has ruined my life

no they dont
Dumbass… Slavic foids, specifically ukrainians, are freegame to any ethnic. Koreans have a chokehold on them brah. We are subhuman compared to the indo aryan race IMG 8570

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
@yeeyeeslayer please stop stealing our slavic women :feelswah::feelswah:

Dumbass… Slavic foids, specifically ukrainians, are freegame to any ethnic. Koreans have a chokehold on them brah. We are subhuman compared to the indo aryan race View attachment 2951389
These are mostly middle-aged men. Their pheno isn't that bad when they're young, lean and have a NW1.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
These are mostly middle-aged men. Their pheno isn't that bad when they're young, lean and have a NW1.
correct. Young people look normal, most of them have long hair. But skufs are ugly in 70% cases

• JFL
Irish, spanish, and russian. Other half is just east african
you are only 25% white, so not over.
0% is ideal, it's over for us, whites.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and jisko32
Fitzpatrick 2.5
Fitzpatrick skin type IIskin burns easily and tans minimally
Fitzpatrick skin type IIIskin burns moderately and tans gradually to light brown

• +1
Fitzpatrick skin type IIskin burns easily and tans minimally
Fitzpatrick skin type IIIskin burns moderately and tans gradually to light brown

over for palecels like me:(
I have a big risk of getting skin cancer

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoth, murdah and sub5c3l
будешь дон за этот тред извиняться дон
будет перед каждым русским извиняться

• JFL
Reactions: smoth
будет перед каждым русским извиняться
будешь дон за этот тред извиняться дон
попросите у своих женщин извинения, этники продолжают трахать наших женщин

• So Sad
Reactions: jisko32
As an honourary mulatto, I see this as an absolute win!!

• JFL
If your ethnic, honestly just add 3 PSL to whatever your facial rating and that's your smv

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jisko32 and murdah
это расизм по отношению к белым:cry:

• So Sad
@jisko32 its over for us russians, we should just call it quits and give all our women to ethnics.
I realized it, I'm depressed asf now

• JFL
I was just trolling :feelshah:
ofc I know you are trolling, because there's no women in Russia, because we sent all of them to war.

• JFL
Western Europeans are essentially 100% pure meanwhile Eastern Europeans have been getting rapped by west and central Asians for thousands of years
Eastern Europeans show Asian mix in a small part of the population (only some ukranians and russians if we are talking about mongol mix, and only some balkanic people if we talk about Ottomans) just like a part of the population of western Europeans show Moor mix. There's still a lot of pure elements in Eastern Europe just like they are in Western Europe. The Ottomans and the Mongols never made it past that far and never mixed that much under occupation.

being ethnic is legit for white women

enticing them to first time interracial since white female are raised by white father that teach them interracial is legit

я Даг

• +1
I just want a slavic Polina bro
IMG 1696

• +1
thats u bro? i need ur milk rn :sneaky::aheago:

• JFL
I'm from Poland, eastern europe and op is 100% right. You can be ugliest, shortest baldest nigga out there and still SOME decent girls will suck you off just because you are darker. Our girls have inferiority complex. Just yesterday I saw uglist MONGOLIAN NIGGA who was about 5'4, had ape tier of a face and 5'6 cute HTB in her early 20s was literally eye fucking him and smiling at him. It never happened to me from random HTB foid while being caucasian slav nigger. Over for jewROPE just as op said.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and russiancelreturns
I'm from Poland, eastern europe and op is 100% right. You can be ugliest, shortest baldest nigga out there and still SOME decent girls will suck you off just because you are darker. Our girls have inferiority complex. Just yesterday I saw uglist MONGOLIAN NIGGA who was about 5'4, had ape tier of a face and 5'6 cute HTB in her early 20s was literally eye fucking him and smiling at him. It never happened to me from random HTB foid while being caucasian slav nigger. Over for jewROPE just as op said.

ldar kurwa w chuj ja pierdole why so koniec

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and St.TikTokcel