Just be goofy doofy theory confirmed

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

Tldw: modern women don't want you to be masculine, they don't want you to be assertive. They don't want rules, they want to be the rules. They'd prefer a beta guy that they can easily control over an alpha male who puts them in their place.

That explains why I see so many soft, effeminate beta guys who have an attractive gf. Ceteris paribus, being beta would get you further with foids nowadays than being alpha.

It's over if you still want to be alpha yet you're not a 10/10 in looks.

Tldw: modern women don't want you to be masculine, they don't want you to be assertive. They don't want rules, they want to be the rules. They'd prefer a beta guy that they can easily control over an alpha male who puts them in their place.

That explains why I see so many soft, effeminate beta guys who have an attractive gf. Ceteris paribus, being beta would get you further with foids nowadays than being alpha.

It's over if you still want to be alpha yet you're not a 10/10 in looks.

Go shill betabuxxing somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, kobecel, mojopin and 4 others
didn't watch a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, mojopin and 4 others

low T thread

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, ZyzzReincarnate, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and 1 other person

The beta bitchboi will bombard the whore with a fuckload of validation/attention/emotional support and make her feel like the queen of England. In return she will have sex with him once in a while. She will walk all over him, do whatever she wants, fucks who ever she actually enjoys fucking, while constantly obtaining this never ending high from the cuck's support. I know of cases where the whores never even let the dudes fuck them, JFL.

Exactly what I'm talking about (not promoting). It's just the plain reality in 2019.

Exactly what I'm talking about (not promoting). It's just the plain reality in 2019.
So you don’t want a girlfriend but a prostitute.

This guy is a fucking ugly retard and what he is describing is betabux,

Women like high value men,this isn't up for debate.

Just be ugly bro.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, kobecel, Insomniac and 1 other person
So you don’t want a girlfriend but a prostitute.
It has nothing to do with what I want. The FACT is 90% of modern western women don't want an alpha boyfriend unless he's extremely gl.

Either you be the top 10% or you date outside of the west (if you want to stay alpha in a relationship).

The FACT is 90% of modern western women don't want an alpha boyfriend unless he's extremely gl.
Every woman wants an Alpha boyfriend, there just aren’t enough, somebody ugly is never Alpha.
Alpha, the top, the leader, the herd leader, the lead animal, the 1%.
Either you be the top 10% or you date outside of the west (if you want to stay alpha in a relationship).
Women are the same everywhere, betas will get treated the same way and will end up betabuxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
This guy is a fucking ugly retard and what he is describing is betabux,

Women like high value men,this isn't up for debate.

Just be ugly bro.
Betabuxx means supporting a foid's life with your financial means. Since foids nowadays have their own money you probably aren't even able to betabuxx if you earn 100K. And if a guy has a very beta, submissive personality, it's kinda unlikely for him to make bigger cash.

It's more about personality and attitude in this aspect

Every woman wants an Alpha boyfriend, there just aren’t enough, somebody ugly is never Alpha.
Alpha, the top, the leader, the herd leader, the lead animal, the 1%.
The standards for being alpha has just gone way higher. If you could be alpha as a 5/10 earning 100k in the past you're not allowed to be it nowadays even if you are a 7/10 earning 200k.

Women are the same everywhere, betas will get treated the same way and will end up betabuxxing
Standards for men are not the same everywhere

Last edited:
Betabuxx means supporting a foid's life with your financial means. Since foids nowadays have their own money you probably aren't even able to betabuxx if you earn 100K. And if a guy has a very beta, submissive personality, it's kinda unlikely for him to make bigger cash.

View attachment 36607
View attachment 36608
Didn't read,but he is retarded and coping.
Be hot or die.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and androidcel

View attachment 36607
View attachment 36608

The standards for being alpha has just gone way higher. If you could be alpha as a 5/10 earning 100k in the past you're not allowed to be it nowadays even if you are a 7/10 earning 200k.

>I consider myself a 7/10

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Insomniac and androidcel

what's also gonna become a reality in ten years is that eventually with all the me too nonsense cops are gonna eventually turn a blind eye to rape not even counting how chaotic things are gonna be. This is what's happening

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
A 5 PSL was never Alpha, never ever.
And?

Cope i would have girlfriend then if that was true

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back