JUST BE PRETTY THEORY. PSL debunked, Low T fags drown in pussy while you rot.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
IMG 20220707 092334

IMG 20220707 092324

Believe it or not, this guy is a college student and is 18+, girls lust over his “eyes” and he has 12k followers on Instagram and TikTok.
Why? I have no idea. Eye area? Bad. Jaw? Defined, but asymmetrical and cuckish. He just has a small nose, good hair, clear skin, and looks like a fag.
Gymcels raping themselves in the gym and this little faggot gets all the girls.

tl;dr
If you want to ascend, somehow work on your harmony, and your pretty boy appeal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Curry Suicide, squirrelcel, oldcelloser and 9 others
Nah high t guys get the most laid and people that watch him are homos and 12 yo girls

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, MaxillaMaxing, Schönling and 5 others
he appeals to young JB's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Xangsane
you cant just be pretty you fucking idiot. he has coloring. undertones, hair quality eye lightness etc

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
plus he would do drastically better with the basic psl surgeries to the point where he would have peak appeal

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Fgsfds, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
This guy, vinnnie hacker, and other guys with NCT are making me believe in just have negative canthal tilt theory.

I'm starting to believe PCT just gives you alien eyes, I have 11 degrees PCT but I'm asian so idk I guess it doesn't give me alien eyes because they aren't hooded.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: helpmegod, germanlooks, Yerico7 and 7 others
Quite good harmony his eye area is just retarded

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Lol 2.8k likes is shit

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Niklaus Mikaelson and hebbewem
Indian tier orbitals.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 17829
Not a word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
low iq thread

short midface is the reason

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Fgsfds and Deleted member 17829
just be subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
you cant just be pretty you fucking idiot. he has coloring. undertones, hair quality eye lightness etc
Don’t overrate him because of muhh tiktok. Bitches on tiktok are retarded.

45F24156 4DD5 4CE0 B25A E30DE786BD97
DDB4DEBE 1DCD 47FB B20E CD86D9274F21

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, squirrelcel, oldcelloser and 12 others
This guy, vinnnie hacker, and other guys with NCT are making me believe in just have negative canthal tilt theory.

I'm starting to believe PCT just gives you alien eyes, I have 11 degrees PCT but I'm asian so idk I guess it doesn't give me alien eyes because they aren't hooded.
nah, NCT isnt ideal but some girls may just overlook it and not care and just stare at your other features. Your pct is good, however the rest of your face doesnt look like vinnie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, oldcelloser, rand anon and 3 others
op is retarded

man that might be worst eye area i've seen

and I thought my NCT was bad

View attachment 1768647
View attachment 1768648

Believe it or not, this guy is a college student and is 18+, girls lust over his “eyes” and he has 12k followers on Instagram and TikTok.
Why? I have no idea. Eye area? Bad. Jaw? Defined, but asymmetrical and cuckish. He just has a small nose, good hair, clear skin, and looks like a fag.

tl;dr
If you want to ascend, somehow work on your harmony, and your pretty boy appeal.
Looks match roped already

WTF nigga he has a subhumandeath tier eye area and horrible bulbous nose
his lower third is average
its just the teeth and hair man im fuckinjg telling you

WTF nigga he has a subhumandeath tier eye area and horrible bulbous nose
his lower third is average
its just the teeth and hair man im fuckinjg telling you
bro he mogs u

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds, KING REIDYZ and Xangsane
View attachment 1768647
View attachment 1768648

tl;dr
Hair and jaw is everything confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
View attachment 1768647
View attachment 1768648

tl;dr
Where's proof that this guy slays? His face looks fucked up despite the hair and skin being good

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
The lips carry him big time, they are wide, full, with even vermillion show and even oral fissure. Add impeccable skin and hair quality and being lean and there you have his success.

I've already made a thread about the smilepill and the mouthpill is closely related to it and highly underrated here, will probably open a thread about it once I research more on the topic.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, KING REIDYZ and Xangsane
The lips carry him big time, they are wide, full, with even vermillion show and even oral fissure. Add impeccable skin and hair quality and being lean and there you have his success.

I've already made a thread about the smilepill and the mouthpill is closely related to it and highly underrated here, will probably open a thread about it once I research more on the topic.
How do these lips compare?
2932069 2914905 IMG 20220531 150632
2932068 2914902 2867190 IMG 20220502 182554 1

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 20421 and NegativeNorwood
Dude its young JBs probably in like 15-17 range or some shit.

Ideal, oral fissure could be slightly more even but very minor nitpick. 9.5/10 tbh.
People with ideal, 10/10 mouth areas would be Max Henhappel and Jon Kortajarena IMO.
What would you say is the ideal mouth area in words?
I was told my lip colouring wasn't the best :feelswhy:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Xangsane This is the first morph that blackpilled me a year ago, it's a very old and very lens distorted pic of me + Toni Mahfud. As you know, I look nothing like it so I'm comfortable sharing it in public:

Faceapp morph

Bluepilled me was shocked to know that my lips, nose, eyebrows, eyelashes and undereyes are shit compared to that. The mouthpill was the first blackpill I've swallowed. Notice how those are all pretty features, usually not discussed around here as much as jaw or dimorphism. Morph isn't ideal or a full blown chad, obviously could look much better in general, but to me this was the first atomic blackpill.
The guy in the OP excels on the same areas (except not perfect nose like the morph), that's why he is successful with women despite his other subpar features. Soft features are as important as bone structure IMO.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, KING REIDYZ and Xangsane
What would you say is the ideal mouth area in words?
I was told my lip colouring wasn't the best :feelswhy:

Like Max Henhappel or Jon Kortajarena, or yours with a more even oral fissure.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ideal, oral fissure could be slightly more even but very minor nitpick. 9.5/10 tbh.
People with ideal, 10/10 mouth areas would be Max Henhappel and Jon Kortajarena IMO.
Oh, I think my lips may be a little too full?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Xangsane This is the first morph that blackpilled me a year ago, it's a very old and very lens distorted pic of me + Toni Mahfud. As you know, I look nothing like it so I'm comfortable sharing it in public:

View attachment 1768896

Bluepilled me was shocked to know that my lips, nose, eyebrows, eyelashes and undereyes are shit compared to that. The mouthpill was the first blackpill I've swallowed. Notice how those are all pretty features, usually not discussed around here as much as jaw or dimorphism. Morph isn't ideal or a full blown chad, obviously could look much better in general, but to me this was the first atomic blackpill.
The guy in the OP excels on the same areas (except not perfect nose like the morph), that's why he is successful with women despite his other subpar features. Soft features are as important as bone structure IMO.
I was told on TRM that my soft features carried me hard... On an otherwise just above average bone structure and lower third.

That morph looks htn.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and NegativeNorwood
I was told on TRM that my soft features carried me hard... On an otherwise just above average bone structure and lower third.

That morph looks htn.

That's pretty accurate tbh.
I checked theirs and mine is fuller and not as wide

Yes but you shouldn't do anything about it, it's like someone with 10 million dollars in the bank complaining that he doesn't have 11 million, definitely not worth the risk.

My morph was brutal as fuck, it really hit hard and took some time to accept it and move to finding solutions and inner peace while I can't improve those features in the meantime.

• +1
That morph looks htn.

HTN even chadlite but very high appeal IMO, should clean up easily where I live. I'm going to mog that HTN bitch morph hard after surgeries and softmaxxing, that's for sure :soy::redpill::blackpill:

• +1
That's pretty accurate tbh.

Yes but you shouldn't do anything about it, it's like someone with 10 million dollars in the bank complaining that he doesn't have 11 million, definitely not worth the risk.

My morph was brutal as fuck, it really hit hard and took some time to accept it and move to finding solutions and inner peace while I can't improve those features in the meantime.
They said if I had different coloured eyes, even green, my rating would be lower, and that my eyes, lips and nose are my good features but facial bones not as strong as ideal; however it wasn't bad enough to warrant a lower rating as they said I had prettyboy looks.

It's okay.

Let's face it though; you (a few dozen) have a much higher laycount than me (1) through status, even stacylites, so every cloud has a silver lining.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lawton88 and NegativeNorwood
HTN even chadlite but very high appeal IMO, should clean up easily where I live. I'm going to mog that HTN bitch morph hard after surgeries and softmaxxing, that's for sure :soy::redpill::blackpill:
You will :ogre:
Are you showing it to your surgeon?

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and NegativeNorwood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back